Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doin' my thang!!! XD
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-18-2016, 04:21 PM

Calypso is now walking up to a water raft ride in the same fair as before. He walks up to the ticket taker, tapping them on the should-BAM!!! The ticket taker reels around and plants Cal in the face with a bedazzled, spike laden didlo! Cal falls to the ground as Snow cackles.

"So, we meet again Cally O'Mally!!! XD How 'bout it? Bitch, y'all thought I was one and done, oh HELL n'aw. I'mma do my thang till that strap rests snugly 'round these here hips! I heard what'cha lil ol' sock pa said 'bout me, 'bout how I'm dumb fer callin' the belt the Xtreme Title. Guess what? I didn't."

Quote:Snow is still at the fair after whatever decision she walked away with regarding her Xtreme Title run-in. She walks toward a test your might set-up.

"Was that me? No, that was some stupid voice that keeps followin' me around, don't ask. But ya know, if ya started bitchin' about that mistake in my neck of the woods, you'd be what we call a nit-picker, just LOOKIN' fer somethin' tah rant about. Fact is, you bring the heat, trust, but I bring it harder. Hell, only reason I'm messin' around with this B.S. belt is so I can mark off the lesser straps first 'fore I move on to the REAL gold. I can throw down and trash talk with the best of 'em, but if I can grab up this piece ah cardboard, I'll be on my way.

"And when I mentioned you havin' bad taste, I wasn't talkin' 'bout'cher trendy clothes or cars, I was talkn' 'bout politics. You have one thing in common with ol' Hil'O'Beans Clinton that's fer DAMN sure; In the end, after all the big talk and shit-slingin', yer nothin' more than a couple ah losers! For one thing, that pic sure as hell ain't me. I don't run with girly hairstyles like that and I damn sure ain't never been at some red carpet affair. Sorry, but 'cher bringin' up the wrong bitch, bitch. And fer another, you look 'bout as greasy as a middle ah nowhere burger joint. Lookin' at'cher teeth, ya got a smile good enough tah work at one, and yer wrasslin' skillls are about as good as the Sunday Special!

"And yer DAMN right I come straight out the trailer. So did Eminem, and he became a platinum record seller many times over. What's wrong with it, ya yankee doodle dumbass? Yeah, I happen tah be a Southern Wreckin' Machine, and you just so happen tah be in my crosshairs. You look 'bout as handsome as Sloth from the Goonies!"

[Image: Sloth.jpg]

"Now, don't me wrong, I wouldn't mind comparing your IQ to him or some other mentally inept mantard, but judgin' two people ain't my style. That's up to one one man, not some pants suit wearin' hose bitch like you or Hillary. Sorry 'bout yer damn luck!"

Snow covers Cal--

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-19-2016, 01:08 AM

Calypso kicks out, grabs a big red balloon, ties it up like a noose, and places it around Snow's neck.

"There you go."

"Snow... SIGH."

"Not one and done, huh? This isn't a God damn episode of cartoons, bitch. Get on with your life. No repeats. I told you that the Federweight Title isn't just something that newcomers just come in and take over. No , no. Not without Calypso's say."

"You get it right? Calypso is a four damn time Federweight Champ. I know my way around this division. So Snow, decides she'd like to take another shot after JUST getting shut the fuck down. Just can't take no for an answer, can ya?"

"You know, I do feel SOMEWHAT at a disadvantage this time. If I understood HALF or maybe even a quarter of the shit your were saying to me there I'd have a bit more to come at you with. You complain about my looks but at least I don't talk like I'm gnawing on a handful of nails."

"And don't tell me you don't where your hair like someone pooped on your head. The fucking photos proved it and the world has seen it. Just cuz you like to lick pussy doesn't make you a fashion expert. Try being a pale, slender, straight male from New York City, bitch. You have to earn your name then."

"Don't give up so easy this time, Snow. I look forward to your completely stupid fucking nonsense every time you come sniffing for a sniff."
Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-19-2016, 09:09 AM

"Ya know, ya act like the Federweight title and how many times you've held it is some kinda big deal. It's a stepping stone. And your claim tah fame is nothin' more than proof of your eternal truth-- y'all ain't nothin' more than a scrub. Yer a guy who couldn't muster the talent tah face off fer a mid-card strap, much less knock hooks with a main eventer. Yer stuck here fer ever. Four times a j0bber, good on ya.

"Speakin' ah cartoons, you belong with the cast of The Oblongs, yer THAT fucked over--

[Image: the-oblongs.jpg]

"You could be Milo's half cousin six times removed, who has an incestual relationship with the mom. Or dad. I know ya like strong, masculine figures like Hillary. And if you can't understand what I said, either you're deaf or you really ARE mentally disadvantaged. Again, sorry bout'cher damn luck. See, I might be a hick, I might talk a lil funny, but at least I speak English. Not Mantard, or worse, College Frat Boy. And Sloth [can I call ya Sloth? XD ] ... I wouldn't bitch about me knockin' ya down a peg fer ya looks. I ain't the one who kicked things off.

"At least I don't LOOK like I was gnawin' on a handful ah nails. Bitch.

"'Nother thing--

[Image: 6a00e54ecca8b98833017c3718c2d4970b-pi]

"That's P!nk. They say we all have a double out there. She just so happens tah be mine. I'd get my facts straight fer I go and mouth off again, ya gap toothed muskrat! ^__^ Plus, I never said I'm a fashion expert. Just said I never wore my damn hair that way, ya rat-faced pig fucker. And if you think it's easy bein' gay in Alabama, y'all must not be fully aware. Try fillin' my shoes fer a day, trust.

"Now let's talk about you for a moment, bitch-ass whole. Every time I confront ya, I can't help but sniff a smff ah yer Shitty Dollar Store Cologne. D'ya wanna explain the fact that, while you say ya get the best o' the best, yer always dressed in Wal-Mart bargain bin, knock off clothin' and a hat that could only be hidin' a shittier hairstyle than you claim I have. Prob'ly some gat dam faux hawk or other metrosexual bullshit. Yer not 'trendy'. Yer just a poser tryin' tah be better than ya really are. Yer a disgustin', greasy, chickenshit tool, and I don't need a history with ya tah figure that out.

"Face the truth.

"Once you lose this belt, yer gonna be right back tah chasin' it, goin' in circles, goin' nowhere. I'll tell ya, I know ya got that machine in your head tellin' ya you can rule the world... sad thing is, all you'll ever rule is the house you call a home. Tip-- If ya wanna keep your kingdom? Don't get a girl to live in your castle, cuz you'll lose that too. Now... say goodbye to that little knick-knack you love so damned much. Sorry, Charlie! XD "

Snow drops Cal w/the Nuclear Winter STO, before pining.

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-21-2016, 06:26 PM

Yeah, no.

I have a headache.

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Calypso!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Alexis Riot (11-21-2016), Dolly Waters (11-21-2016)