Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 09:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I'll hurt you!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-18-2016, 03:38 PM

Friday, October 21st
New Orleans East Hospital
1.06pm

It had been a few days since it had been noted that Charles Elton was in a critical condition in New Orleans East hospital. Scully knew that he could indeed be in deep waters if the truth was out but that didn't stop him from acting crazy. Scully is stood outside the Hospital as he looks up at the large building, what was going through his mind? He walks down the path leading to the main entrance, the automatic doors open and Scully enters. Skull looks around at the signs within the hospital to get an idea of where to go, he finds what he is looking for and makes his way down the corridor. The hospital is quite busy and there is plenty people around, Skull hated the smell that was lingering but he had a mission in mind. Skull stands outside one of the three lifts in use, the fourth was broken and out of order. Scully presses the up button on the lift and waits for it to come, he stares at the numbers on the display, as the lift draws closer. The typical ping is heard and the doors open. An old man with a piss bag attached, slowly exits the lift as well as a man pushing a lady in a wheelchair. Scully enters the lift with a couple of other people. He lets them choose their destination first, the second floor is already lit up and that is where he wants to go. The lift goes up and Scully waits for it to stop, lifts seem to get slower and slower, or is Scully just being impatient? Ping, the lift stops and the door opens, Scully exits the lift, making his way towards the door ahead. The door requires a card to enter and the receptionist notices Scully.

"Excuse me sir, visiting hours aren't for a few hours."

"Oh okay."

"If you come back n a hour and half, you'll be able to visit.

"Thank you.

Scully looks through the glass of the doors, trying to establish the surroundings. Scully smiles at the receptionist and walks away. Skull see's a door way, he enters into another part, here he sees a doctor making his way towards him. Skull puts his hands in his pocket, pulls out a small hammer and hides behind a pillar. He waits patiently and then knocks the doctor on the head with small claw hammer. The doctor lays on the floor and Skull drags him in nearby cupboard. No, don't get excited he's not going to rape him. Skull then exits the cupboard wearing the doctors outfit. Scully covers his mouth with the surgical mask and puts the horrible cap on his head, Skull even has the doctors glasses on even though they make everything look funny, has to be done. Scully attaches the identity card to his pocket and makes his way towards the place he needs. Skull looks at the receptionist once again and says "Hello!" in a higher pitched voice, hoping to get away with it. She smiles at Scully and he uses the card to activate the door. Scully enters the area he needs to find Charles Elton. Scully walks down the corridor and enters one room on the ward. The curtain is drawn back and a woman lays on the bed. Skull then crosses the other side and a nurse approaches him.

"Doctor Rodgers, who are you looking for?"

Scully attempts the higher pitched voice again, "Mr. Elton.."

"Are you feeling okay? You was with Mr. Elton earlier."

Doctor Rodgers, I mean Scully nods. The nurse shockingly grabs the 'doctors' crotch, he moves back a little.

"Mmmm... Bigger than usual. I'm on a break in five, Let's go and get freaky."

Scully shakes his head and walks past the nurse, no need to be here, Charles is nowhere to be seen, just other patients and a horny nurse. Scully sighs, exiting the room. Skull sees a door which is slightly open, there led in the bed, Charles lies. Elton has lots of wires attached to his body, Scully enters the room and looks around, he walks over to a lifeless Charles and looks at the bruises covering his face. Skull looks at the machine working hard to keep Charles alive. Scully walks over to the plug as he puts the surgical gloves over his hands and places his hand on the plug. Scully pulls the mask down and begins to talk to Elton.

"The Union, a stable that stood together and stood as one. You were apart of that group and you were one of the ones that walked away. The Union were a team that destroyed the opposition and became a force to be reckoned with. The times we partied, won gold and had fun beating the crap out of trash. But you all left me, left me to fight for myself. I won the XWF Universal Championship and now I defend The Union on my own. I am the Union. My intention was not to kill you but merely just to teach you a lesson. How things have changed?!"

Skull takes a deep breath, contemplating whether to pull it out. Will Scully pull the plug out and end the life of a former acquaintance?

To be Continued......

The Present Day

Scully sat in the dark, the only light was the one on the touch lamp. Scully had his XWF Universal Championship placed on his lap, his face in the palm of his hands and looked a little disturbed. Skull takes a deep breath and looks into the camera.

"I grace you all with my amazing presence. Every damn one of you should be eternally grateful that I am THE XWF Uni Champion. I am not your champion, I am THEE champion. Everytime I step between the ropes, you get a five star match, whether I face someone like the Oldage Whingebag, Soldier or someone like Barney Green, you get your money's worth. Do you remember how hard Barney tried to make his name? I could even make Dredzin step up to the plate, that's what I do and Peter Gilmour is the next one to step up after being a pitiful excuse of his once self. Give the gorm his due, he's always here and always shows up, even when it's all stacked against him. But that's about as far as it goes, showing up and trying his hardest. Yes Gilly, you can give it your all, you can bleed like your bum hole when Mia is raping you from behind. You can sweat like Mia's wet, steaming cock. You can cry like a bitch when I've completely destroyed you live on Saturday Night Savage.

You will beg for mercy but I won't show any. You will ask me to stop punching your face, but I won't stop until my fist is imprinted on it permanently. You will scream in pain when I bend your arm and break it in half. You think the beating Robbie Bourbon gave you was bad? That was a fairy tap compared to what I'm going to dish out. You may think that you are being brave by fighting yourself out of hospital and beating up some innocent doctors, guards in the process but I call it pure stupidity. You will wish you remained in that bed!

I worked my ass off to become the XWF Uni Champion, I had my ups and I had my downs on my journey to success. Alot of downs when I was the Champion, if you get my drift but I never gave up and now look at me, I'm da fuckin daddy! How fitting that the two so called men I beat in a triple threat match before dethroning Vinnie Lane, are now involved four months later. Isn't it sweet?! I mean although I think Vinnie Lane is still a vagina, he gained some of my respect. Yeah I admit it, you Vinnie have some respect from me... Ya still a Cunt though. However, the Oldage Whingebag and Gillyflower don't deserve jack! I won this beauty in July and my first title defence indeed comes months later but what I find laughable is how I am considered a pussy? Shall I tell you why I find it amusing? I'm gonna tell you anyway because I can. It's funny because you were all too stupid to do something about it. Any damn one of you could of begged Vinnie to fight me, the ball is in his court and he could make the match. None of you did. Soldier didn't, Gilmour didn't, Grandma Bourbon did not. Gilmour, you say you challenged me months before I accepted? Are you dumb? Don't answer that. Like I told Soldier, it was an auction, if you wasn't a fanny and bidded those bux, your title match would have happened sooner. It's not hard to realise that unless you're are too busy chewing crayons to pay attention. The auction ended when I said it would, so Gilly I suggest you check that out. Facts are facts, you and the rest of the haters can go swivel, actions speak louder than words!

Gilmour, I hate to break this to you but this isn't Rocky. You don't have the eye of the tiger and you definitely ain't no hero. This isn't a movie, all your dreams and promises are going to be shattered on Saturday Night Savage. Guess what? There's not a damn thing you or anybody can do about it! But I digress.. But I digress.. But I digress. You are like a broken record, you like the word digress, don't you? Do you think it makes you sound any smarter than you actually are? Because it doesn't, it makes you sound like a useless buffoon. Oh wait, I digress, you are useless and an embarrassment to your mother. You can talk about how you beat me, like two years ago whenever it was but this is now and things have changed. Stop living in the past, live for the future, oh I guess the past is good for you and the future is not.

You asked me a couple of stupid questions like when did you offer me a blowjob? You didn't offer, you threatened to shove your pecker down my throat, not that the little maggot would go any where near the back of my throat because it couldn't reach. Oh shit, think i'm going into way too much detail, but yeah you threatened to shove that tiny thing in my throat. Why? Because you're a raging homo but we all know that, that's why you go out with trannies. Now you threaten to shove Soldiers cock down my throat? What the fuck is wrong with you?! Another thing you asked me, do I think this is a test? First and foremost, I answered that already before you even asked it, you dirty, sweaty crevice. I never called this a test, Vinnie Lane is the one who names it the Gilmour test. Considering you have too much wax in your ears, again... This is hardly a test!
You lost a few matches, so fucking what huh? When you got people winning and doing it in style, even Mcbride has been winning, look at him, he's won like how many titles in the last couple of months? Even that little girl, Dolly Waters has been winning but you? You can't win nothing, no but you deserve the shot? I deserve a better opponent, a more deserving challenger and not some has been who can't score in a brothel!

Why the fuck does Soldier want to be guest referee the match? The answer is simple.. Because he is a sneaky, cowardly Cunt. The skinny runt wants to call me a coward? I'm the coward who beat Vinnie Lane when no one else could. Soldier, you had your briefcase before I won the gold and you never attempted a cash in? I guarantee you will attempt one at the end of this match, if you're still breathing that is. If you're awake or unconscious, you will make the three count for The Skull Meister. I will take your scrubby hand and make the count myself if I have too then afterwards you won't even been given the opportunity to use one of your cases. Gilmour may be concerned that I am 'Pissing you off?' But I'm a big boy, I ain't scared. So you don't have to worry about that!

The pay-per-view Elimination Chamber Match will still have your main attraction in it, I will still be the champion by the time that roles around but first I successfully defend my XWF Uni Championship for the first time and not the LAST! Everyone doubted me against Loverboy, I proved you all wrong. I will again. Da end, Scully has spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Scully's post:
(11-19-2016), Vincent Lane (11-19-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-18-2016)