Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stone Cold Dyke. Welcome to my playhouse, bitch! XD
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-17-2016, 11:42 AM

Calypso has just defeated Stone Cold for the Federweight title and is now walking alongside the carnies at the local county fair. He stops at that stupid game where you try to throw a little ball into tiny boats floating in a kiddie pool. Stupid. SUDDENLY, one of the aforementioned balls is tossed at the back of Cally's head, knocking him out cold. Somehow. Snow looms above.

"Boy HOWDY, we got ourselves quite a prize don't we? The man who #wrekt the BEST damn redneck wrestler this side of Billy Bob Orton. Austin's a hero ah mine, and I DAMN sure ain't talkin' Fernado. Trust. Us 'necks got an unwritten code. Don't take no shit from no man that thinks he'sbetter than you cuz when push comes tah shove? That same man's gonna wind up showin' his true colors. And boy, yer color's yella. I wanna ask y'all one simple question; what's wrong with a Trump tag? Better than Bush OR Barrack, that's fer DAMN sure. Y'all just got bad taste, that's the problem.

"Call me the problem solver. Snow, at yer service, and I'm on a mission to eradicate anyone who steps within my way of grabbin' up as much gold as gat dam possible. I don't wanna see that front page showin' nobody's face in te title section other than yours truly. Let me clue ya into just who I am, since this is my first time showin' the XWF my face. I'm a bitch. I love bein' a bitch. I love the consequences of bein' a bitch. I like drinkn' beer, and I like kickin' ass. Plus I play a mean saxophone. Oh, and I'm a chick who fucks women cuz most men can't think for themselves without a goddamned boot to the ass and a javelin crammed down their throat. Shit like that usually forces a guy to take his eyes off a girl's ass. And yeah, I like snow. Cuz it's white. Like cum. That's me. Now here's you."

Snow grabs a ten inch long, spiked and bedazzled dildo. She smirks evilly. She shoves the piece deep into Calypso's ear, as he shrieks in pain. He shoves the member away, before stumbling to his feet. He tries to run but Snow catches him before driving him backfirst into the ground with a powerslam to the field. Snow then shoves her forearm into the throat of Cal...

"You're the one who can't think. Why? Cuz I got my arm cuttin' off yer air supply, darlin', try tah keep up. So, here's the answer to your little problem. You have bad taste, right? Might as well rip out your tongue."

Snow rips out his tongue.

"PROBLEM SOLVED, BITCH!!! Hahahahaha! XD Fuck you."

Calypso screams in anguish as Snow goes for the cover and the carnie hops over the counter. The dude pulls off his shirt to reveal a ref tee. One...two...?

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-17-2016, 06:31 PM

"Ugggggggggghhhgggggnngggghh!!!!!!!"

Calypso kicks out!!!!

"Uhhghghghghghghhhh!!!"

He scrambles away from Snow and hides behind one of the booths that sell cotton candy. Snow follows him but stops in her tracks when a purple sock emerges from behind the counter!

"HALT!"

The sock shouts in an old English accent.

"WHO GOES THERE?!"

The sock looks back and forth then faces Snow who stands dumbfounded.

"If it isn't another half-witted, Southern deep fried---- What's that? Trump-supporting twat licker??"

The sock laughs.

"You're about as backward-ass as a donkey with autism. Do YOU even know what the hell you were saying there? Do you even know where you are?!"

The sock grabs an iPhone that hopped up to the counter from behind it. A video is already loaded up on the screen and we watch.

(11-17-2016, 04:13 PM)Snow Said: Snow is still at the fair after whatever decision she walked away with regarding her Xtreme Title run-in. She walks toward a test your might set-up.

"Well gat dam, we got a lil ol' mallet and bell fer me to try my hand at a time or two! Don't mind if I do."

Snow plunks down the right amount of cash, but before she can take a crack at it someone walks up from behind and places a hand on her shoulder...

|tbc by YOU! XD |

The sock spits out the phone and makes a "PITOOEY!" sound with it.

"It doesn't appear like you do! It's obvious we're at some kind of carnival, but I really hate to disappoint you my little cornbread muffin, but this here be the Federweight Championship, not the Xtreme you pixie cunt."

"Regardless, it's all part of your little agenda, right? To scarf up all of the gold? Bitch, there isn't a title here that you're even close to competing for. You're fucking with a FOUR GODDAMN time Federweight Champ and just like you're mudhole digging asshole idol Stone Cold, you're going to see first hand that Calypso ain't no one to be trifle with."

"There is ONE thing that stuck out though, Snowflake. The bad taste thing. The Calypso-legacy is built from the awesome tastes in fashion, furniture, and automobiles, so get you're shit straight. It's obvious you need to look a little closer at yourself. If anyone has bad taste...."

[Image: Pink.jpg][Image: N8ujsQY.jpg?1]

"It looks like you have a couple of problems of your own. I have a simple one you can solve. Who the hell took a giant shit on your head? It's disgusting. Do us a favor, Trash Can, head back your you're trailer park... Fight the urge to stop at your meth dealer's house and go the fuck home. Rethink a few things a little bit. Find your true meaning in life. Maybe you could be a hair stylist? I know a lot of lezbo hair bitches. The best one's are the male ones, but hey, I'm sure if you leave the make-up off for a day no would be the wiser. Ugly."

The sock disappears behind the counter and Snow approaches it. Calypso pops out from behind and slaps her face and hits her with the CLAP!!! He then jumps onto the counter and elbow drops from three feet in the air! Baw Gawd! Calypso immediately gains his feet, jumps back into the booth, and reaches into the large vat of cotton candy. He pulls a couple of arm fulls out and wraps Snow up inside the web of candy like a creepy spider.
Hate Post Like Post
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-18-2016, 08:27 AM

"Calypso! You're a model of the American Dream, baby! Keep that up!"

WINNER AND STILL XWF FEDERWEIGHT CHAMPION - CALYPSO!
Hate Post Like Post