Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 09:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I am a Real Champion!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-16-2016, 04:03 PM

Tuesday, October 18th 2016
8.14pm

It had been three days since Scully defeated Guppy Parsh on Saturday Night Savage. The XWF veteran Guppy wanted to face Scully in a dream match, the Uni Champion happily obliged and beat Guppy in a hard fought contest. The XWF Universal Champion sat in a seat at the back of a train, beatz on, hood up and his eyes looking down on his Samsung Galaxy S7 mobile phone. On the seat next him, his rucksack was placed, it deterred people away from sitting next to him, so he could enjoy the music without being interrupted. Scully didn't like to be bothered by fans & haters of the XWF, he just wanted to get home to see Natalie and his little man, Aston. Skull occasionally looked up at first but luckily for him, there wasn't many passengers on board. Skull now had his mind deep in conversation with Natalie via WhatsApp text messages.

After what Natalie had told him about the incident at the zoo in New Orleans, he knew he could be in deep trouble with the police and it could jeopardise his XWF career. A lot of anger had built up inside of Scully, probably why he acted the way he did! The Union have been no where to be found since Skull dethroned Loverboy Vinnie Lane of his championship. But he knew he could do it alone, it's not the first time a stable he has been apart of, has lost his trust. Scully decides to go on his Kodi app, see if there was anything on the live news about what occurred. Skull browses through different streams, some are buffering and being slow. Skull was impatient and couldn't be arsed to wait, so tried to find a decent one, BOOM! No, the train didn't explode but Scully has found a stream worth watching, just in time funny enough, as the news he had been wanting to watch is there. Skull chuckles to himself he notices the name of the anchor in the bottom corner.

Jack Goff: "A man who was found unconscious at the Aubudon Zoo, in New Orleans, Louisiana, is currently in a critical condition. The victim named as Charles Elton was found inside a bat enclosure and was found with bite marks on various parts of the body. Charles is currently fighting for life in a coma but Louisiana police believe that the bites were not the cause of Charles serious condition. Detective Philmore Tits of the Louisiana Police Department spoke to us about the incident."

Detective Philmore Tits: "It is apparent that Mr. Elton was indeed bitten by the bats within the enclosure. We believe the victim could have been inside the enclosure for nearly 48 hours. He was quickly vaccinated as precaution but the bites wasn't the cause for the other injuries on Mr. Elton. We believe he may have been brutally attacked within the enclosure and we are working very hard to find this mans attacker. If anyone was at the zoo between the 15th to 17th of October please contact the Louisiana Police Department, we ask for any information you may have. Thank you."

Jack Goff: "The contact details are shown on the bottom of the screen. Other news...."

Scully ended the stream, he didn't need to watch it any further and so decided to listen to some music on shuffle. Whilst the music played, Scully thought about the consequences he could face and the fact he could end another's life. After all, he wasn't a murderer like some members of the XWF roster strive to be and if he was to be found out, he will get sent down, what about Aston? Natalie? His Universal Championship? His XWF Career? Time will tell.....

Exactly 46 minutes later....

Miami Station
8303 NW 37th Ave, Miami, FL 33147, United States
9pm

The screech of the brakes and a Silver Star train comes to a hault at Miami Station. A few passengers wait at the platform and the doors open, passengers who have arrived at their destination begin to exit the train and the passengers who were waiting, board the Silver Star. Scully steps off the train with a big rucksack over his shoulder, red beatz wrapped around his neck and he walks towards the exit of the station. Skull takes the hood down, a young man in his early twenties aproaches the XWF Universal Champion with a XWF magazine in hand. Skull knows full well what is about to happen, he was lucky he wasn't recognised on the train, saved him signing autographs. He quickly grabs the pen which was hung on his jeans, the young man smiles at Scully.

"Hey Scully, can't believe it's you.
I'm a big fan of yours."

"I'm sure you are!"
Scully replies in a cocky manner.

"My girlfriend would be so jealous right now... I can see my train now, I'm going to meet her but I don't care. Think it'll go before I get there."

"Not if you run it won't.
Look do you wanna get bitch slapped?"

"What?! You're gonna hit me?"

"No.. Idiot but she will if you miss that fuckin' train. You might even get dumped!"

"That's fine. Plenty more fish and all that."

"Look I got places to go and so have you. Don't be a Cunt, get on the fuckin' train."

"Jeez man.. I just want your autograph."

"Have you asked for an autograph?!"

The young lad stares behind Scully as he watches his train leave. He shrugs his shoulders then looks at Scully.

"Can I have your autograph? Maybe a pic? That'll really make my girlfriend jealous."

"If you have a girlfriend that is... "

"She'll get over it, I slept with some other bitch and she forgave me, only time I've been caught. So? Sign?"

"Manners don't cost a thing!"

"Please?"

"Hey I got a better idea? How about you facetime your mrs? Will make her as you called it, jealous."

The prick begins laughing, "Good idea mate."

He finds his girlfriend's name and connects through facetime on his iPhone 6, with the cracked screen. It starts ringing.

"What's her name?"

"Naomi. I'm Brad."

The video call is answered, a pretty young woman answers looking totally suprised that Brad is with the XWF Uni Champion, Scully, who is hovering over him.

"Oh my God, Brad... Is that..? I can't believe it." Naomi is a little star struck and very shocked to see Scully obviously, on the other end of the call. Skull smirks at the admiration he us receiving.

"Hey gorgeous... It is..."

"Wow.. I can't believe you're with the XWF Universal Champion. This is better than Xmas, than sex!"

Scully then joins in the conversation, laughing at Brad in the process. "Nice to see you, Naomi. Better than sex? Damn Brad, that's a burn. Guess who missed his train?"

Brad looks a bit suprised that Scully dobbed him in but was still embarrassed about the sex life comment, his girlfriend made. However, Naomi isn't fussed, she is more interested in talking to Scully.

"I'm your biggest fan."

Scully replies sarcastically, "Like I've never heard that before!
So Naomi, you're a big fan right?"
Naomi nods. "How about I get you front row tickets to the next Savage event I am involved in?"

Naomi nods her head, "Wow, really? That would be amazing... Yes, please."

"That would be awesome."

"I never said you!"

"what?!"

Skull grabs the phone away from Brad who looks a little embarrassed in the background. Skull talks to Naomi.

"One condition... Dump this tool. He has been bragging to me about him shagging other bitches and how you're so easy to let things slide. You want those tickets? Then dump him and find yourself a real man! Tweet me when you've done it...... "

"Oh my God, it's done!

Brad suddenly swings a punch from behind at Scully who simply sidesteps him, Brad falls to floor and lands on his face. Naomi laughs and Skull tells her once more, "Tweet me."

Scully places the iPhone in Brads lap, who is crying at this point with blood streaming down his face. Skull shrugs, picking up his rucksack and walking away.

"Finally people are saying, finally the 'coward', 'the chicken shit' is defending the XWF Universal Championship. Finally Scully shuts you all up when he is victorious on Saturday Night Savage. You call this a test? Normally tests have some kind of difficulty, not the Gilmour test! This is me getting paid for doing an easy day's work. The Gilmour test? That's laughable considering the Heman lover hasn't won a God damn match since God knows when. Robbie Bourbon, the guy I held the tag titles with briefly as Arby Beef, the latest guy to beat Gilmour. Gillyflower can't win a match but is eligible for a XWF Uni title shot? Once again management or should I say Vinnie Lane shows his intelligence. It really makes sense that just cuz Gilmour is like antique furniture around here, he gets a title shot? A title shot which you Peter, tried to get out of by claiming that you're injured. Then Mr. Miyagi came along, rubbed some shit on your wound and you're all better? More like you knew what a pussy you looked like by backing out plus you also knew that you might not get another chance for a long time, so you had to have a crack.

The sad thing Is you're right about one thing, this is your destiny, your destiny to fail once again and be annihilated by yours truly! Gilmour, you're wrong about everything else you've said. You're wrong about saying I chose to face you? I couldn't give a fuck who I faced for my XWF Uni title. I don't care if I defended it against D'ville, Bourbon, Trax, Soldier, even you... Especially you, I couldn't care less. Vinnie made this match, I would have happily fought you all even inside the Elimination Chamber. Yeah that's right, I wouldn't have minded if that match was brought forward, the ending is the same and that's me proving why I have hold of this title. Just like I told Trax, I did something you couldn't achieve, I defeated Vinnie.

Soldier wouldn't even entertain that, he was scared to fight Vinnie. Our special guest referee is just a crybaby bitch! He is going to TRY to screw me over WHEN I am victorious. See what I did there, Gilly? I'm going to beat you, Gilly then I am going to knock the fuck out of the ref. Soldier is just a skinny, hills have eyes reject, who finally challenged me properly, recently. A challenge that was offered, months AFTER an auction had ended. Yeah sure, he wouldn't put his bux where his blowjob mouth is, during the auction then accuses me of being afraid? Think you are seriously , Soldier. But not as as Gilmour, who tried to give you his title shot. Why would you even do that? We could have just made this a triple threat, who cares?! Soldier, I will FORCE you to make the three count whether you're conscious or not!

I answered every ones fucking challenge, but everyone to fucking deluded to see otherwise! I don't make the matches around here, that's managements job. The auction as previously stated was exactly that, an auction. Then months down the line, Tommy Gunn put a rocket up all your asses and you finally tried to face me. I accepted Gilly, I accepted Trax, I accepted Soldier. Gilmour you threaten to spit over my lifeless body? I will spit on your grave and spitting is a dirty habit. Savage will see Scully retain, not once but TWICE! I seriously can't believe I have to defend my title against a homo who wants a blowjob?! I am your Uni Champion, cheerio for now!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scully's post:
(11-19-2016), David Stone (11-17-2016), Vincent Lane (11-19-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-17-2016)