Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 10:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say Hello to the PATROL
Jervis Cottonbelly Offline
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-12-2016, 04:48 PM

The scene opens with none other than the prince of polite himself, Jervis Cottonbelly, sitting at a table. The table has a silk white tablecloth covering it, and on top of the tablecloth lie plates, napkins, tea cups, and a large, steaming tea pot. It looks like Jervis is hosting a tea party, but why?

"Hello friends! Gentleman Jervis Cottonbelly here, and I must say I've been feeling quite RAZZMATAZZ lately! Not only did I win the Heavy Metalweight Championship from Mrs. Clinton, who I personally would like to give an encouraging hug after all that has happened, but some of you brilliant XWF fans might know that I am now apart of a stable! That's right, me and my two new friends Thomas Nixon and Benito Angelo are now a team. We are the "PATROL", People Against The Rigorous Oppression of Lizards. We hope to not only achieve great success as a trio, but bring attention to the unjust discrimination of lizard people on our planet and show they have as much of a right to live a good life free from strife as us humans."

"Because of this, I have invited my teammates over for some warm tea and even warmer conversation. I hope to get to know my friends better and leave their hearts feeling warm and fuzzy."

Suddenly, there is a knocking sound.

"Oh, I think that could be one of our esteemed guests!"

Jervis then rises from his seat and walks over to the door of the backstage room he's in, ready to greet his friends.

[Image: Ewcom82MFFI7IE9xNhUGmPe-Hf_7ACVPIewA0IC_...00ffadffff]

"When times get tough and skies grow dark, always remember and never forget, Jervis Cottonbelly still loves you,"

Member of PATROL (w/ Thomas Nixon, Benito Angelo & Guppy Parsh)

Accomplishments:
1x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jervis Cottonbelly's post:
BenitoAngelo (11-12-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-12-2016)
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-12-2016, 04:50 PM

Hello, is this the house of.... Oh, hey Jervis. Glad I got the right address. What did you invite me here for?

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2016, 05:02 PM

(11-12-2016, 04:50 PM)BenitoAngelo Said: Hello, is this the house of.... Oh, hey Jervis. Glad I got the right address. What did you invite me here for?

"Hello there Mr. Angelo! It brings great joy to my heart to see you. Please, take a seat and I shall pour you a cup of tea! If you do so wish, I also have some scrumptious strawberry scones prepared!"

Jervis then leads Benito over to the table and shows him his seat. When Benito is seated, Jervis begins to to pour some tea into a cup for his friend.

"Feel free to have as much as you like, just be sure to save a few scones for Mr. Nixon. He should arrive at any minute now."

"When times get tough and skies grow dark, always remember and never forget, Jervis Cottonbelly still loves you,"

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2016, 05:09 PM

Cool, cool.
Benito takes a scone
Hey, I've been working on the finishing touches on our tag team, and I really think it would be, uh, beneficial to our team if we...... Hey, is that camera from the XWF? You know I'm suspended and I can't appear on XWF programming until the 16th?

5-5
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2016, 05:22 PM

"Oh! I am terribly sorry sir, I had no idea of your suspension! I just wanted to give the viewing audience at home the pleasure of spending tea time with us, but if it might cost you your career... give me a moment."

Jervis hands the cup of tea over to Benito before walking over to the camera and shutting it off.

"Whew... no need to worry my friend, I promise on my cotton belly to make sure the footage of you and me does not get out into official XWF programming!"

Jervis then walks back to the table and takes a seat, pouring another cup of tea for himself.

"If you do not mind me inquiring, what caused this unfortunate suspension to take place?"

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2016, 05:29 PM

I lost a match where if I lost I had to leave the XWF for a month. Anyway, as I was saying before, if we had someone come out any help us win, we would win a lot more then we would be otherwise. What do ya think?

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2016, 05:37 PM

"Hmm... I understand what you're saying, but I have to respectfully disagree. I do not believe we need any help to win. With your skills in brawling and mine in grappling, along with our teamwork, we should be more than a match for any team in the XWF, no outside interference required!"

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2016, 05:56 PM

Whatever, just do your best. I'm sure we will win under my leadership. Where is Mr. Nixon, our so called leader anyway?

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2016, 06:13 PM

"To be honest, I'm not exactly sure. I do hope he received my invitation, I would love to learn more about his cause to stop the persecution of lizard people!"

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2016, 06:20 PM

Yeah, sure, love the lizard stuff, and I can't wait to hear more about that, but I want to know how he plans to get us a shot at the XWF trios gold also. I was promised that when I joined, so I just think I should know a little more about that. I also definitely care about the lizard people.

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2016, 06:27 PM

"Yes, it would be very interesting to know when and how we will get our shot at the trios titles. Who knows, maybe the reason Nixon is running late is because he's busy talking with Mr. Lane about our desire for a title shot?"

Jervis then takes a sip of tea, which somehow actually works despite the fact he's wearing a mask.

"So Mr. Angelo, what do you like to do outside of the ring?"

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2016, 06:30 PM

Let's, let's talk about something else actually. What do you do outside the ring?

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2016, 06:51 PM

"Alright then. I do all sorts of fun things outside of the ring! I love to go on walks around town, say hello to my friends, make people feel warm and fuzzy with a hug, exercise, waggle to some old tunes, appear on livestreams, throw tea parties like this one, and practice my rhyming skills. Would you like to hear me spit some bars?"

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2016, 06:59 PM

Suuuuuurrrreeeeeee. I'd love toooooo.

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2016, 07:48 PM

Oi, I'd like to know who would team with you besides your injured buddy Gilmour. When we do win, name the time and place and we will be there.

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2016, 08:01 PM

Well then, would you perhaps join us for some tea?

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

11-12-2016, 08:28 PM

Thomas Nixon walks into the room, wearing a pair of casual jeans and a black v neck.

"Sorry for running late, Jervis. I've had a busy week, my debut, a couple interviews, and the election. What have I missed?"
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2016, 08:36 PM

Oi, glad to see ya Nixon. What are your plans to get us a trios title shot? Also, tell us more bout these lizard people.

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-12-2016, 08:48 PM

"Well the title shot is simple. XWF is handing out a title shot to any team that can get together and is willing to challenge the champs. So at the Wild Card weekend shows, the three of us will take the belts and prove ourselves as champions.

More importantly, we are PATROL. We are the people against the rigorous oppression of lizards. For hundreds and hundreds of years, humans have controlled the world. The lizard people were here before humans were, and they didn't know what to do. Rightfully so, they kept themselves hidden and observed our kind. Once humans had more power and a larger population, the lizards were uncomfortable making their presence known.

Over the last century, very powerful people have found out about my kin. They wrongly think the lizard people are evil, so some people have used their power to hunt down the lizard people.

We need to raise awareness, so lizard people can come out to the public without fearing for their well being. They are as smart as we are, and they should be able to live fulfilling lives like we do. That's the cause we are fighting for!"
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2016, 09:02 PM

"Well said my friend! Lizards and humans alike should live in peace and harmony with one another, and if winning the trios titles is a step in that direction, then it is a step we will take!"

"Good to see you Mr. Nixon! Please, take a seat and allow me to pour you some tea. If you would like McBride, I can pour you a cup as well."

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2016, 09:02 PM

Lovely. Now, I must go, but you guys enjoy your tea party.

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2016, 09:06 PM

"Thank you Mr. Angelo. It was a pleasure talking to you, and I can hardly wait to start teaming with you on a regular basis. Have a safe trip home!"

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-12-2016, 09:08 PM

Benito raises a flask to the both of them
It's been a pleasure.
Benito leaves

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-12-2016, 09:11 PM

"It was nice to see you, Benito.

Jervis, I appreciate you inviting us together. I want to know something about you. What brought you to XWF?"
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2016, 09:41 PM

"Excellent question!"

Jervis hands a cup of tea to Nixon before he begins his tale.

"You see, for the longest time, I've been longing to join the XWF. Not only is it one of the biggest wrestling promotions in the world today, if not the biggest, but the XWF is filled with incredible talent that I just cannot wait to grapple against!"

"Yet there was just one problem. With all due respect to the XWF superstars, XWF management, and the XWF fans, it seemed to me the XWF was producing programming filled with hatred, ugliness, rudeness, crudeness, and excessive violence that made me want to faint many times! These are all qualities that are much too prevalent in the world today, and they are also qualities given to the sport you and me both enjoy. People see the XWF and believe it to represent the entire industry, thus leading them to consider professional wrestling as a whole as nothing but "vile garbage."

"I, however, have a different view on wrestling."

"Wrestling can be beneficial to the mind, not just car crash television. It can display good morals and values such as sportsmanship, determination, and politeness on a worldwide stage on top of its excellent athletics. It can entertain and enthrall men and women of all ages, races, and creeds; giving them a brief escape from reality into a colorful and wonderful world."

"In my opinion, wrestling can be a form of art."

"That's what Gentlemania is all about, and that's what I'm hoping to bring to the XWF."

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-12-2016, 09:49 PM

"I knew you would be a great person to team with. Respect for others and the sport is lost here and I hope to restore it as well. This company isn't about who you can call a cock sucker or a cum dumpster.

Wrestling is about proving your the better wrestler. Not pathetic mud slinging. I commend your views, and I hope Benito holds something similar as well.

But the world isn't a nice place. As a partner and a friend, I want to warn you. Don't be ignorant of people that will go out of their way to cheat. They'll hit you low. So even if their are things you won't do, don't expect your opponents to feel the same way, especially here."
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-12-2016, 09:56 PM

"Ah yes, unfortunately there are indeed those kinds of people who will stoop to any low they can to get ahead in this world. That's why I'm always prepared to show my inner big dog and give those rapscallions the good ole one two!"

Jervis then stands up to show off his more "fierce" side.

"GRR! ROAR! HISS!"

After this display, Jervis sits back down.

"As you can see, I can be quite fierce when the situation calls. Might I ask you a question?"

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-13-2016, 07:38 AM

"Ask away, my friend."
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-13-2016, 10:53 AM

"You see, I am fully behind your mission to stop the persecution of lizard people on earth, but I've never really seen one of them in person. Could there be a way for me to meet one of these lizard people?"

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
Thomas Nixon Offline
Saving the Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-13-2016, 11:18 AM

"Jervis, that is a remarkable question. Now, listen carefully to what I'm going to tell you, and I'm glad we are off the air for this. At this point, a lot of people that here the things I'm saying don't understand the severity of the issue.

If I introduce you to some of the lizard people we must take a lot of precautions.

You see, I face no danger for standing for this cause. If anything suspicious where to happen to me, then it would draw attention to the oppression of lizards. I assure you that I'm safe and you are safe from danger. With that being said, that does not mean I am not being carefully watched. If I were to lead you to the lizard people, we must make sure that neither of us is followed or else we could be putting our reptilian friends in jeopardy.

Now, I do respect your intentions, and I do wish to grant you the privilege to meet a lizard person and learn first hand about their history. With time, we will be able to organize a meeting of sorts, potentially with an elder. Until then, we must be patient."

Ambassador of the Lizard People
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-13-2016, 11:21 AM

Benito Angelo walks in
Oh, hey Jervis, I've been looking for you. You see, for some reason I'm scheduled for 2 tag team matches, and neither of them are with you as my partner. I wanted to know if you would accompany me to ringside for my next 2 matches.

5-5
Hate Post Like Post
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-13-2016, 11:30 AM

"Why yes, it would give me great pleasure to accompany you and your partners to ringside! I'll be sure to cheer your team on with all my heart and offer encouraging words in your battles against Bad Attitude. And if those two troublemakers get up to any mischief and try to get an unfair advantage, I will be quick to give them the big dog bite! GRR! ROAR! HISS!"

Accomplishments:
Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline

XWF FanBase:

11-13-2016, 11:37 AM

Great, I'll go talk to Lane about it. See ya round

5-5
Hate Post Like Post