Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News: Trump Campaign Doomed?
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-11-2016, 01:21 AM

Sly, Paul Heymans personal assistant, approaches a podium at a called press conference during a campaign stop in Tampa, Florida.

Ladies and gentlemen, what I have in my hands is an email, taken from the personal server of Donald Trump, handed over to us by the group ANONYMOUS.

This email proves without a doubt, a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Red Regime of Russia. Namely Vladimir Putin.

And I quote:

"Do not worry about the She Witch and her moronic husband. He was a fool of a leader, and she would be too.

"My operatives have already taken the necessary steps. It will be close, but you will have Cheese state, south Virginia, north Cuba, and even pencil vania in the bag. We'll make it close in other places too, like in motorchigan and new Hempstead.

"In the interim, keep up appearances and a brave front. Have one of your campaign people say it'd take a miracle for you to win.

Your friend, Vladdy"

End quote.

It is clear incontrovertible proof, that Donald Trump conspired with a foreign government to steal the democratic process from the American people.

This campaign believes in an honest election and we firmly ask that Donald Trump withdraw from the race to save the XWF a great embarrassment.

I will not field any questions at this time.

Thank you.

Sly steps away from the podium as camera bulbs flash and reporters fire questions anyway.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Dolly Waters (11-11-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Paul Heyman's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-11-2016)