Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-22-2024, 11:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHAT!?!
Steve Austin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2016, 09:15 AM

WHAT!?!

[Image: 8AArvt4.gif]

Lemme' tell ya somethin' folks, Stone Cold Steve Austin is the baddest man walkin' the face of this earth and now he's made his way to the X Dubya F to kick more ass, drink more beer and raise more hell then ever before, and aint a damn thang anyones gunna do to stop me, especially some piece of trash like Gabe 'pink pantie wearin pansy' Reno

Gabe Reno is first in line to have a mudhole stomped in his ass, and he's gonna lose his Federweight Title to Stone Cold just like he lost his Xtreme Title last night. Stone Cold don't give a rats ass how special Gay boy thinks he is, becasue hes trash just like the rest of the X-Dubya-F superstars.

WHAT!?!

I said he's trash.

WHAT!?!

I said he's garbage.

WHAT!?!

Set to the curb every Wednesday.

WHAT!?!

He's rotten cabbage.

WHAT!?!

He's spoiled milk.

WHAT!?!

Expired.

WHAT!?!

A used condom.

WHAT!?!

Stone Cold's toilet paper.

WHAT!?!

A dog turd.

WHAT!?!

Kitty litter.

WHAT!?!

Vince's cum rag.

WHAT!?!

A mistake.

WHAT!?!

Smells funny.

WHAT!?!

Got gnats swarmin'

WHAT!?!

Gabe Reno thinks he's radical, he thinks he's special cause his bull lookin' momma told him so while she was wiping his little girl parts, but as a matter of fact the only thing radical is he's too stupid to realize he got his lilly ass pinned and lost his title and his manhood only a day after he won it. Stone Cold aint impressed with a damn thang about Gabe Reno cause he's an overrated piece of crap and he doesn't belong in the X Dubya F to begin with.

Stone Cold aint about wearing a wussy AJ Styles mask and downloadin' a bunch of stupid pictures on the internet like Gayboy Reno... Stone Cold is about one thang and one thang only, and that's openin' cans of whoop ass you piece of human shit, and that's exactly what Stone Cold is gunna' do.

Stone Cold aint got all day to sit here and listen to you sob, and blab and boo hoo like the little baby sissyfied you are, we all gotta' hear that crap enough, and the problem is Stone Cold is sick and tired of hearin' it so now I'm gunna' whip your ass, and that's the bottom line son!

Stone Cold drops Reno with the Stone Cold Stunner and goes for the pin...

JUST GIMMIE THE DAMN BELT VINCE!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve Austin's post:
Unknown Soldier (11-10-2016)
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2016, 11:43 AM

Reno kicks out, spit polishes Stone Cold's head, then reccants.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToAWtjqamIWhzi0l4OWdp...FWYPff3Q3A]

Listen you wrestling dinosaur, you can stumble in here drunk, roaring about your WHAT IF'S, and calling everyone else a pussy because they dont have the same neck injuries that you do. But one thing you will not do, is whip anybody's ass. I did lose a title yesterday... how long has it been since you had one? Did they have belts too back then, or drawings on the side of a cave declaring someone. Not everyone can be so Sable... are you sure you're fully cleared and able? I don't want to be responsible for permanently hurting you, on the other hand not much could hurt more than that awful podcast you do. Tell you what, you want a belt, how about this one.

[Image: LXifQPW.jpg]

That's it, I gotta go, Champion obligations to abide, I guess I'll take your ride, even if it screams idiot on the side.

Gabe pulls away, driving off in a zamboni with his middle finger in the air.

[Image: skating131230_zamboni_driver_250.jpg]

Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-09-2016, 07:17 AM

OOC: "12 Hours" is how long the champion has to respond. There not being a ruling for 12 hours is irrelevant. Please refrain from pointing out things like "6 Hours Elapsed" or mentioning the time limits IC. They are an OOC rule. The idea of somoene being pinned for literally 12 hours is... weird. Homoerotic, too... not that there's anything wrong with that.

Vincent walks by, sad and somber as the cheers from a room full of Trump Neckbeards hoot and holler echo through the Federweight Hallway.

Sad day. At least ol' Stone Cold cracked me up for a half a second.

Three.

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Steve Austin (11-09-2016)
Steve Austin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-09-2016, 10:28 AM

IF YOU WANNA' SEE STONE COLD, DROP AT DUMB SON OVA BITCH DONALD TRUMP WITH A STUNNER, GIMMIE A HELL YEA!

[Image: 1lSO_s.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve Austin's post:
Unknown Soldier (11-10-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-09-2016, 10:51 AM

Today is not the day.

Okay, Reno. What rules weren't followed here?

You got pinned, then you replied. You replied again after six hours. No infractions here that I see. What's the problem?

Are you mad that you didn't see the McBride pin in time because it was buried? That's the oldest trick in the book and has always been allowed since well before my time. Are you mad that Jakob Davis fucked up your attempt to do the same thing? Because that is also allowed and honestly I'm shocked no one did it to McBride. I've honestly never seen it NOT happen before.

The amount that you make sideways comments complaining about things like this is unreal. You "wasted your time" by writing a two paragraph pin? Or a two sentence kickout? You "wasted your time" if it doesn't go your way 100% of the time? I seriously don't understand.

What rule was broken. Where. This is literally the least important thing in this entire game, which is also not important in the grand scheme of things.

So... what's wrong? Why are you seemingly incapable of going a day without being annoyed by this fed? I'm honestly asking, because I want to make it good for everybody... but I don't understand why you're constantly unsatisfied.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-09-2016, 11:08 AM

I'm seriously and honestly not trying to "flip" anything. I do not understand what it is that leads to your dissatisfaction. You do good work, you win, you get involved and recognized for the work you do.

You seem to have a bit of a knack for rubbing some people the wrong way, but whatever, that happens and I don't care about it. Accusing me of breaking the rules though is a pretty big step to take and that's not cool.

There were no rules broken at any point. I held the X Title for about the same length of time you did and when I lost it I lost it under far more auspicious circumstances. There was a discussion and eventually when enough people also agreed with the same reasoning (much, MUCH later, and due to someone else having a similar incident unrelated to mine) there was a change... is that what you are hoping to do?

Hate Post Like Post