Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 04:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aribba!
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2016, 08:19 AM

Pin.
Reno, in his locker room with the door open, doing some routine bookkeeping notices El Grand Luchadore walking with a bit of camppiness by the door. He walks behind him mimicing his interloping steps unbeknownst to Benito.
Pin.
Hey, Panzgello, do you walk like that when you do your luchadore landscaping, or just when you feel opinionated after latino beekeeping?
Pin.
Gabe sends Angelo off on a verbal tailspin, something about how he could never be a luchadore. Benito mumbles on about how Gabe should be worshipping him instead of entrapping him. Reno rolls his eyes as Benito notices Reno has been videotaping the entire conversation, he rushes like a bull.
Pin.
OLEE'!

Reno catches the passping Metalweight Champ in a drop toe hold then flips him over for the pin.
cockpinch[/color
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2016, 03:46 PM

[OOC: 6 Hours]

i will pin this pinned bitch with pinesol.
Reno while in his pin puts earphones in Benito's ears and presses play on his portable CD player while laughpin.
peter piper picked a patch of pickled pins
(cd)ONCE, I WAS LONELY ON THE FARM BUT I FOUND, THAT THE ONLY GAME IN TOWN, WAS EL HOMBRE BEFORE NOWWWW. THEN, I WAS LEFT SO CAUTIOUS IN, THE CAGE WHEN THE HOGS IN THE PIN, WERENT TRYING FOR US TO WIN... EVERY HOGGING COMPINTITIONNNN.

PIN. PIN.

THRE...