Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
The Search Continues...
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-12-2013, 10:59 AM

***Sebastian Duke paces the hallway in anticipation. He gave Luke, one of his most trusted underlings, a daunting task. The task of finding information on the current whereabouts and identity of Nick Donnelly. Little to no information has come forth in the days since. Until today. Asmodeus, feeling guilt over not releasing the information he has pertaining to Nick Donnelly's XWF indentity, dropped a hint to Luke and Sebastian. Asmodeus told them to look into something known as DRW. When asked, Asmodeus denied knowing what this 'company' was all about. Just around noon eastern time, Luke stumbled across something. Luke was able to hack into DRW. Even on the 'site', if you want to call it that, very little information is available. Just a few names and dates. Over the last few minutes he was able to hack in a little deeper and get further information.

***Jacob appears in the corridor where Sebastian Duke paces. He had been with Luke every step of the way.

JACOB: "Sir. I think you should come look at this."

***Without saying a word Sebastian Duke follows Jacob up the corridor and up the winding staircase. They enter Luke's private quarters. Jonathan, another trusted underling, sits in a chair. Asmodeus sits near him. Luke, sits at the computer.

LUKE: "Um. Sir. We have a problem. Look at the screen."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: (Reading the screen) "No operating system. What's that mean?"

LUKE: "It means somehow someway, we lost everything. The Microsoft Windows system, has been completely wiped out."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I don't understand."

LUKE: "Basically. What I'm thinking is 'they' only allowed us to find what they wanted us to find. I can't help but think, sir, that 'they' knew we were in there. 'They' somehow knew what we were looking for. Then I got too close."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "I'm following you but what does that have to do with the 'no operating system' on the screen?"

LUKE: "Well, like I said. I think I got too close. I got somewhere 'they' never intended me to get to. It's my belief that while I was where I wasn't supposed to be, 'they' hacked us. They erased everything on the computer. It's basically useless."

***An overwhelming feeling of anger consumes Sebastian Duke. All this time, all he's wanted, was nothing more then to find out who the man is that tried to kill him some years ago. Asmodeus refuses to talk about it and he knows the truth. Luke was close. Too close apparently. The computer used to hack into DRW was now basically useless. Essentially a large paperweight. Duke, consumed with anger grabs Asmodeus by the throat as he sits in the chair. Asmodeus, struggles to breathe as he wraps his hands around the wrist of Sebastian Duke.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "YOU KNOW WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR! YOU KNOW THE ANSWER I SEEK! YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME THAT INFORMATION OR WITH LUCIFER AS MY WITNESS I WILL CUT YOU DOWN!"

***Asmodeus, struggling to breathe let alone speak, tries to respond but to no avail. Jonathan, Luke and Jacob try to break the grip of Sebastian Duke. Also, to no avail. His strength is much too great.

LUKE: "SIR!? I did find something!"

***Sebastian Duke heard him, but didn't neccesarily HEAR him. He maintains his grip on the throat of Asmodeus.

LUKE: "My Leader. I said I did find something!"

***This time, Sebastian heard him. He releases his grip on Asmodeus. Asmodeus falls out of the chair and to the floor as he struggles to regain his breath.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What did you find?"

LUKE: "Well, it might be something, it might be nothing. I'm not sure what it means. While I was in there, among the binary code, was a scrambled word... Not scrambled, like moving letters around to form a real word, but, more like scrambled in the way that you have binary code, then a letter, more binary code and another letter and so on."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "What's the word?"

LUKE: "Well... not really a word. A state. Wisconsin."

***Sebastian Duke isn't sure it means anything.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Wisconsin? Jacob, who do we know of in the XWF that resides in Wisconsin?"

***Jacob stands up. For the last few minutes he had been attending to Asmodeus who has made it to an upright sitting position.

JACOB: "Only one that I know of, sir. Maybe two if you consider his friend."

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Jacob. Luke. Jonathan. Get ready to go. Grab only what you need, and get it in the Tahoe. We are going on a road trip."

JONATHAN: "Where are we going?"

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Wisconsin. I believe I figured it out. Dress warmly. It's cold in Wisconsin......."

***Sebastian Duke and his most trusted Followers are on a country road in Wisconsin. Sebastian, the driver, pushes the 4 wheel drive switch on the dashboard and pulls off the road and into a wooded area. He parks in a field behind a densely wooded area. They file out of the Tahoe. Sebastian and company start quietly through the woods towards the road. On the other side of that road lies an old farm. They near the road and without saying a word, using only a hand signal, all the men lay low. Jacob, uses binoculars to look across the street inside the old farm house. He lowers the binoculars, and stares at Sebastian. He nods in confirmation of their target, and hands off the binocs to Duke. Duke takes the binoculars and looks through the farm house. He sees his target. A smile appears on his face.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: "Ohh I got you now mother fucker!"

***Only Sebastian Duke moves forward. Quietly in the dark, he advances towards the old farm house. His unsuspecting potential victim still inside.

***The scene fades out.....
Edit