Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catching Calypso!
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-07-2016, 12:19 PM

Gabe grabs his Pokemon catcher as Calypso is seen bragging to a few friends about barely kicking out only do to Lane's imaginary ropes. He opens the catcher and sucks Calypso in. The onlookers turn and run not wanting to be caught. Reno looks at Calypso's small uncomfortable face stuck in the ball.

Fuck, Cal... you're dumber than fucking snake mittens, you know that? Everyone knows you never give an opponent a weapon to use against you, especially when it's made for catching multicolored that look exactly like you! A puffy chest is my problem, yeah that must be it, or are you just jealous that my title is your wife's favorite? Maybe you're right, I am useless and should be more disheveled, but if I wanted to kill myself, I would climb up your ego and jump down to your IQ level. See it's not about Vinnie saving your ass, or your tone that really bothers me, it's that you critisize others while you hide in a corner, touching pictures of GT. Did you understand all that, are you still game, I'd give you a penny for your thoughts, but I'd need back the change. Hey... don't stress like Peter, that mirror you stare into can't talk, and luckily for you it can't laugh either. Just playing, I'm sure you're for real, though you couldn't figure out how to poor water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

Gabe throws the ball and lets it bounce a few times, on the way back it hits a newbie in the nuts, he crumbles and cries. Reno laughs and picks up the ball, an angered Calypso's face curses it all.

You really took that guy "down a peg", maybe I should watch my back... or was it his front, that's right you prefer ballsack. Look, it's cute but you need a new vice, whoever told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice. Don't take this the wrong way, I know you like Finding Dory, but I think your gene pool may need some fucking strong chlorine. I am trying to look out for you, gent, but two wrongs don't make a right, just look at your parents. Seriously though, your mother makes a delicious dackery, she gave me one when she showed me your birth certificate, the apology from the condom factory. She gave me another and sent me on my way clappin', after she told me you were actually born on the highway, where most accidents happen.

Reno releases Calypso from the ball and irish whips him into the wall, he stumbles back, as Gabe backflips in front of him and a death drop calls. He hooks the leg...

BITCH.
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-07-2016, 07:25 PM

[OOC: Over 6 hours]

Reno sticks his finger in his mouth then in Calypso's ear (wet willy style). He whispers sweet nothings in his ear still pinning him.

Hey Cal, call your wife, she can come down and we can have a tug-o-whore. Calypso, listen, sorry about all this but I have to take that Federweight Title, and the Unified X-Treme, put them in the oven, and pull out the new Unified X-Treme Federweight Fuck Calypso Championship belt. It's a mouthful I know, kinda like you have when the dog humps your leg and you suck his cock to make it stop. It's okay, you'll be fine without it, plus this is a man's game, the back of your hand may be strong enough for a man, but it's really made for a woman.

Waiting on the longest three in the history of counting...

So while we wait, I thought we could make a truce, not to be nice, but so you feel better when you lose. Seriously though, I thought I'd write you something, to remember me by, when you're alone and hand pumping. Roses are red, nuts are brown, skirts go up, and pants go down... body to body, skin to skin, when it's stiff, stick it in... the Longer it's in, the Stronger it gets, it goes in dry, and comes out wet... it comes out dripping, and starts to sag, not what you think...
It's my teabag.

The hand finally narrows in on the last count, as both men have sweat bead from their forehead.

THR...
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2016, 06:23 AM

Did Calypso die?

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - "The Radical" Gabe Reno!

Hate Post Like Post
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-08-2016, 07:25 AM

"From X-Treme Champion to Federweight Champion in only a day. Oh how the mighty have fallen."

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2016, 07:30 AM

Coming from a no champion at all, oh how the "riots" keep'a'comin'.
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates R A D I C A L's post!
Steve Austin (11-08-2016)
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-08-2016, 08:30 AM

(11-08-2016, 07:30 AM)RADICALRENO Said:
Coming from a no champion at all, oh how the "riots" keep'a'comin'.

"Believe me Reno, I'm going after a title very soon, and I won't be wasting my time with imaginary brass rings like the Federweight title. But hey, I don't want to ruin your fun, congrats on holding the most worthless championship in the XWF."

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2016, 09:13 AM

Change your tampon, relax. I'll be here to shove you a side for those as well, don't you worry. If your goal isn't more Universal, what's the point?