Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eclipsing Calypso!
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 05:59 PM

Gabe Reno, with his Unified X-Treme Championship belt on his shoulder walks down the dark corridor Calypso is believed to dwell in. He reaches a door reading "Federweight". He turns the handle, and peaks inside. A red jump suit on a hanger dangles to the right, the rest of the room empty. Gabe whispers behind him, as an XWF Official tip toes in to the left. Calypso can be heard snoring but in the next room. Reno pulls a portable PA system out, silently walking it into the room and places it next to his somber head. Then amps up the volume to full output, pressing the green button on a microphone he pulls from his back jeans pocket.

HEY, BITCH. WAKE THE FUCK UP! YOU KNOW I WOULD GIVE YOU A NASTY LOOK... BUT YOU'VE ALREADY GOT ONE!

The ref is caught snickering by the cameraman. Calypso realizes what is going on and and tries to get up, but Reno smacks him across the face.

CALYPSO, I LOVE THE HAIR, HOW DO YOU GET IT TO COME OUT OF YOUR NOSTRILS LIKE THAT?!

Calypso tries to get up again and Gabe knocks him down with an X-Treme Title belt smash to the face.

YOUR FAMILY TREE MUST BE A CACTUS CALYPSO, BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL PRICKS... BUT YOU WILL NEVER BE HALF THE MAN YOUR MOTHER IS!

Fed up and angry, Calypso kicks Gabe in the mid section, then gets up and attempts an implant DDT... Gabe brushes out, pokes him in the eyes and puts his hands upside down on his own face with an idiotic look to mimic Calypso's mask. Reno throat chops him, then piledrives the Federweight Champion on the cement floor.

I want them all, BITCH.

He hooks the leg, the ref gets down to count...

The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-07-2016, 04:22 AM

Calypso KICKS OUT! He rushes right over to a random placed vanity stand and stares into the mirror... Tilting his head back and forth vigorously!

"I don't see any fuckin' nose hairs, dude... And WHAT fucking mask are you talking about? Do you even know ME?"

Calypso directs his attention back to Reno, the NEW XWF X-Treme Champion...

"You know, Reno, I'm glad you came along... Because I was TOTALLY out... It's been awhile since some punk-ass bitch has come Calypso's way in an attempt to take his precious, most precious, XWF Federweight Championship!"

Calypso kicks Reno in the crotch.... annnnnd........

THE CLAP!!! Calypso takes down Reno with that vicious open-palm slap to the face! Reno goes into convulsions onto the floor after the strike!

"You know, you're not the first young buck stud to walk through the front doors of the XWF with a hard-on, man. About every mother fucker that has joined up here in the past few months walks with a sense of self-entitlement. And from what? Past experiences? Let me shine some light, bro... EVERYONE around here has something they can be proud of... Look at Calypso... I'm the fucking THREE TIME Federweight Champ, bruh. THREE TIME. Plus, I've beaten Ghost Tank. Two things, I have over your stupid-head."

Calypso walks over to Reno's rent-a-center, piece-o-crap PA system and loads up a funky beat.

"So take your lucky-strike, take that hard-on, and tie a rubber-band around the mother fucker, and just shut the fuck up for a while. I know it didn't help that you managed to blow your way into a decent entry in that rumble and basically just get handed the damn title."

"We've all been watching you strutting around the barnyard the past couple of weeks, Reno. Acting like you can't be touched. Acting like an asshole. You may be feeling pretty good about yourself here lately, but believe it or not dude, you're still pretty far from the top. Calypso hasn't seen the crest of the mountain, himself, per se, but all the more reason to listen to me. Maybe take a little bit of diameter away from the puffy chest before someone really knocks you down a fucking peg. Asshole."

[Image: pokeball_template_by_poke_lab.png]

"Oh, and here, that's what you wanted right? Get 'em all, Reno."
Hate Post Like Post
Zachry Gowen Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-07-2016, 09:14 AM

Dayum Gaybe u gunna let dis snagletoof get u like et?
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-07-2016, 09:19 AM

Vincent scoots by on his new hoverboard, puffing away on his vape.

Dude, Calypso's foot is clearly on the ropes!

Everyone looks around and tries to locate the ropes Vincent is referring to, since they're in the middle of a hallway, but no one seems to be able to see any.

By the time anyone figures it out though, Vincent, Calypso, the Federweight Title, and Ghost Tank's dignity are all gone.

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Calypso!

Hate Post Like Post