Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 03:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heyman Town Hall Event
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 05:50 AM

A chair sits on an empty "stage" in a literal town hall in suburban Atlanta, Georgia, a passionate hotbed for Donald Trump supporters, as are many southern areas. Supporters of Heyman as well as Trump supporters are in attendance.

Sly enters from stage right with a microphone in hand.

On behalf of Paul Heyman, I'd like to thank each of you for coming out here today to discuss the current situation in the XWF. We've invited both ours and Mr. Trumps supporters in order to better illustrate Paul's ability to reach across the aisle.

At this time, I'd like to introduce a long time friend of Mr. Heyman, ladies and gentlemen, Joey Styles!

Heyman supporters applaud and cheer, Trump supporters stare blankly. What else would you expect from them?

Sly hands off the microphone as Joey Styles emerges.

Hello Atlanta!

Let me start by saying this election is the most important one you'll have in the XWF. Donald Trump is trying to run for an office that doesn't even exist but Paul Heyman has the ear of the people. He feels the pulse of the people in his very hands.

Paul Heyman hears you, my friends.

The XWF hears you.

On election day at the end of the month, the world will hear us all stand up as one and say, "I'm a Paul Heyman guy! Or girl!"

The comparison is easy to make because there really is no comparison. Donald Trump has no idea what he's doing. He has no idea what he's even running for. He's so sure he's losing in two days to Hillary Clinton, that he's gone and thrown his name on the ballot for Championship President, again, a position that does not exist.

He's even threatened to overthrow our esteemed XWF owner, Vincent Lane. I think Tommy Gunn would have something to say... maybe do... about that. That's just how out of touch Donald Trump is. Trying to run a campaign for something that doesn't exist.

Go ahead Donald. Why don't you run for Emperor of the Universe? You'll probably have the same chances of winning that as you do the Championship Commissioner of the XWF.

Despite the recent polls released by Fox News, as you know, a very trusted source for politics, the race is close. One can only attribute that to Donald Trumps star power rather than his ability to run anything outside of real estate.

I'm voting for Paul Heyman on November 22, because I've seen how well he's respected among the talent. Not only in the XWF, but in the past as well in WWE and ECW. In the wrestling world, Paul Heyman is the best at finding hidden talent, the best at managing careers, the best at running television shows, the best at creating champions.

I have no doubt he'll be the best Championship Commissioner he can be. On November 22, I'm voting Paul Heyman, and so should you.

At this time I'd like to introduce the man of the hour, your future Commissioner, Paul Heyman!

Heyman supporters cheer and applaud loudly. Trump supporters applaud quietly. Maybe they're not mindless drones after all.

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman and on November 22, the polls will open and you must elect Paul Heyman as your Commissioner. Joey said some very kind things about me and trust me, I'd like nothing more than to see all the cameras pointed toward me when the polls close on election night.

At this time, I'll take any questions you likely voters may have...

(OOC: Hopefully, y'all XWF'ers play along and ask some questions.)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Broken Hart (11-06-2016), Dolly Waters (11-06-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 08:10 AM

Hey Paulie!

Dude, what do you think of Ghost Tank?

I know he's here somewhere... watching us all... lurking...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(11-06-2016), JimCaedus (06-14-2017), Unknown Soldier (11-06-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-06-2016, 08:29 AM

why won't u sign me?? We could make a ton of money

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(11-06-2016), Broken Hart (11-06-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (11-06-2016)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 09:51 AM

Thank you for the question, Vince.

First let me state that each and every member of the XWF roster is a valued and integral piece of a very complex puzzle. Each piece of that puzzle locks in a particular place. Some pieces, for instance, Trax and Doctor D'Ville are near the top. Others, like Ghost Tank are at or near the bottom. But without even one piece, the puzzle is incomplete. If you try to jumble the pieces and place a bottom piece at the top, it just doesn't fit. For instance, Scully.

If you vote for me, this puzzle will be put together with the right pieces in the right places henceforth, creating a masterpiece. A work of art. And the picture will become very clear.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Broken Hart (11-06-2016), JimCaedus (06-14-2017), Mr Killjoy (11-06-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-06-2016, 09:54 AM

(11-06-2016, 09:51 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Thank you for the question, Vince.

First let me state that each and every member of the XWF roster is a valued and integral piece of a very complex puzzle. Each piece of that puzzle locks in a particular place. Some pieces, for instance, Trax and Doctor D'Ville are near the top. Others, like Ghost Tank are at or near the bottom. But without even one piece, the puzzle is incomplete. If you try to jumble the pieces and place a bottom piece at the top, it just doesn't fit. For instance, Scully.

If you vote for me, this puzzle will be put together with the right pieces in the right places henceforth, creating a masterpiece. A work of art. And the picture will become very clear.

Someone that actually talks sense around here, you have my vote Mr. Heyman.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
(11-06-2016), Broken Hart (11-06-2016)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 09:56 AM

Peter, I thank you for your question as well.

I've currently put my desire to take a new star to the top on hold, because the XWF needs Paul Heyman more than Peter Gilmour needs Paul Heyman. Becoming Championship Commissioner means a drastic cut in pay and you know how much us Jews love our money.

But I do this, Peter, because my expertise is in need elsewhere right now. If I lose this election, I'd be happy to guide you to the top.

Let's be real though, folks. I'm not going to lose this election because the fans and esteemed members of the roster of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation are begging for someone to reign in these champions. Begging for someone to bring forth an XWF that is fun not just for the top 1%, but fun for everybody.

Again, thank you for the question Peter.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-07-2016)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 09:57 AM

Trax, I knew I could count on your vote, the former and future Universal Champion!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Paul Heyman's post!
Unknown Soldier (11-06-2016)
Donald Trump Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 01:14 PM

(11-06-2016, 05:50 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Donald Trump has no idea what he's doing. He has no idea what he's even running for. He's so sure he's losing in two days to Hillary Clinton, that he's gone and thrown his name on the ballot for Championship President, again, a position that does not exist.

Wrong.

Let me just start by saying that me and my supporters know exactly what we're running for and we will not stop, we will not falter, until we've reached our goal.

Paul Heyman is trying to twist my words, and to be perfectly honest he's failing big league like he does at everything else. Everybody sees through the act by now, Paul. The XWF fans aren't buying it, just like the fans weren't buying it 16 years ago when you failed with ECW, and my friend Vince McMahon had to bail you out. You remember that, Paul?

But wait, wait. It didn't stop there, did it Paul? Because after Vince cleaned up your mess you decided to then thank him by starting another war. You're like the George W Bush of wrestling. Oh and for the record; I was against both the Iraqi War and the WWF Invasion, big league. Yeah, so you decided that one failed Monday Night war wasn't enough so you put together the most low energy group of superstars that the world of professional wrestling had ever seen. I mean, they're saying that the WCW/ECW Alliance was practically the bargain bin of the Attitude Era. Not even the WWF guys who deflected could fix your mistakes. And how long did that little "invasion" of yours last before Vince crushed you like the rodent that you are? It was less than a year if my memory serves me right. Yeah, Paul. That was a very low energy move, and everyone will agree.

You were then fired on Monday Night Raw a couple of days after throwing your little temper tantrum in the ring when you realized just days before the Survivor Series that you were in way over you head. You and Hillary really need to work on your temperaments. You said some very mean things to Vince in that little "pipe bomb," promo you did, and look at what it got you. Vince made you his personal bitch twice in one year, and then had you thrown out of the building.

And you would think that would be the end of it, but no. Paul thought it would be a genius move to bring back his failure sometime in 2006. Once again he failed and was fired for his inability to run a show.

This is a man who has a history of failures in the wrestling business.

Those are the facts, people.

Paul Heyman is not fit to be the "Championship Commissioner." He's not even fit to be a hall monitor, he would probably be the first failure in history to lose money doing that job.

Paul you've had almost 30 years to fix this business and point us in the right direction with your "genius" ideas. You haven't. You've just had failure, after failure, after failure; and you blame everyone but yourself.

You were right about one thing in your little speech; Championship President does not exist, YET. But look, as soon as we wipe the floor with Paul Heyman, our fight does not stop there. We will not settle for this low energy position that Heyman is obsessing over. I'm not running for a spot in the US Senate; I'm running for president. And I'm sure as hell not settling for a low energy role as "commissioner" when I know damn well that me and my supporters can aim higher.

That's the difference between me and Little Heyman. Little Heyman settles for roles that give him minimal influence over the big picture, and that's fine. It's the reason why we have WWE Raw and XWF Warfare instead of ECW whatever-it-was. And then we appoint you to perform all of the bitch work, which I'll gladly do once I've stomped out Vincent Lane. You perform "ok" when somebody is watching over you. You're like a career floor manager, Heyman. A very low-energy one at that. Don't worry though, I'll make sure you always have a job here, Little Heyman. I could use someone like you with your talents to overlook our fantastic ring crew. I tell you, I come in early and I see those guys working their tails off, big league, to get everything set up. A guy like you being there could really lift their spirits.

We're going to do something that you weren't capable of, Paul.

First, we're going to march right through you, just like Vince and Bischoff did. But that won't be the end of it because after we take the title of commissioner, we're going to continue marching and take the rest of the pie from Vincent Lane because he is the worst owner that we've ever had.

Meanwhile Little Heyman is going to be my little commissioner bitch.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Donald Trump's post:
Broken Hart (11-06-2016), Jakob Davis (11-06-2016), Mia Dim (11-06-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-07-2016), Thomas Nixon (11-06-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-06-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-06-2016)
Jakob Davis Offline
Why is this guy still here again?

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-06-2016, 02:19 PM

Jakob sits back and watches as the madness begins to unfold...

[Image: tumblr_ljh0puClWT1qfkt17.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 02:33 PM

Well, we're all fucked...

Are there any third party candidates out there that aren't money-hungry demon-spawns like these two?

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hunter Payne's post:
Broken Hart (11-06-2016)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:Wrong.

Let me just start by saying that me and my supporters know exactly what we're running for and we will not stop, we will not falter, until we've reached our goal.

I'm thrilled that Comrade Putin has taken your collar off and allowed you to come out and play, Mr. Trump. I'm flattered you'd take your eye off of Mrs. Clinton right as the Presidential election approaches to address this town hall.

Why would you be in Georgia this close to the election?

Georgia is safe for Trump.

Wouldn't you be better off in, oh I don't know, maybe North Carolina? Or Florida? Or Ohio? You know, places that are still up for grabs. Mr. Trump, perhaps you should have hired me as your campaign manager. At least you'd be in the right place.

Quote:Paul Heyman is trying to twist my words, and to be perfectly honest he's failing big league like he does at everything else. Everybody sees through the act by now, Paul. The XWF fans aren't buying it, just like the fans weren't buying it 16 years ago when you failed with ECW, and my friend Vince McMahon had to bail you out. You remember that, Paul?

I'm not twisting anyone's words. All I have to do is wait for your next diatribe and you twist them yourself. Mr. Trump you are a very successful man, but you are going to lose not one, but two elections in the span of two weeks.

What I do is not an act. I have a passion for this business. Fans all over the world have a passion for this business. The only thing you have a passion for is grabbing women by the pussy, corporate greed, and power.

Quote:But wait, wait. It didn't stop there, did it Paul? Because after Vince cleaned up your mess you decided to then thank him by starting another war. You're like the George W Bush of wrestling. Oh and for the record; I was against both the Iraqi War and the WWF Invasion, big league. Yeah, so you decided that one failed Monday Night war wasn't enough so you put together the most low energy group of superstars that the world of professional wrestling had ever seen. I mean, they're saying that the WCW/ECW Alliance was practically the bargain bin of the Attitude Era. Not even the WWF guys who deflected could fix your mistakes. And how long did that little "invasion" of yours last before Vince crushed you like the rodent that you are? It was less than a year if my memory serves me right. Yeah, Paul. That was a very low energy move, and everyone will agree.

The WWF Invasion? That's what you cite as my warmongering? I was nothing more than an employee by then. Doing as I'm told because the only man comparable to you in terms of hunger for power, is the aforementioned Vince McMahon. Vince McMahon has surrounded himself with yes men so much that one someone has the balls to speak up and say 'Vince this is bullshit' they fall on the ax.

Just like I did.

ECW failed.

That's no secret.

But it initially flourished with television networks, sponsors and the industry itself wishing it would die and doing everything they could to help it do so. ECW flourished because of my vision and the extreme following it had all over the northeast.

It was groundbreaking.

It was fresh.

It was unique.

It turned the entire industry on its ear and forced change in the way things were done until that point.

Quote:You were then fired on Monday Night Raw a couple of days after throwing your little temper tantrum in the ring when you realized just days before the Survivor Series that you were in way over you head. You and Hillary really need to work on your temperaments. You said some very mean things to Vince in that little "pipe bomb," promo you did, and look at what it got you. Vince made you his personal bitch twice in one year, and then had you thrown out of the building.

And you would think that would be the end of it, but no. Paul thought it would be a genius move to bring back his failure sometime in 2006. Once again he failed and was fired for his inability to run a show.

I was fired over my refusal to tone down the violence. I was fired because I refused to bow down to Vince McMahon's weak vision of what ECW should have been. I was fired because I do what is necessary, not what is popular.

Quote:This is a man who has a history of failures in the wrestling business.

Those are the facts, people.

Paul Heyman is not fit to be the "Championship Commissioner." He's not even fit to be a hall monitor, he would probably be the first failure in history to lose money doing that job.

Despite my failures and shortcomings, Mr. Trump, I've had far more successes. You act as if failure is the be all, end all. How many times did you fail, Mr. Trump? How many times did you file for bankruptcy? It's not how you fail, and you should know it better than anyone. It's how you dust yourself off and rise from the ashes knowing what not to do in the future.

Quote:We're going to do something that you weren't capable of, Paul.

First, we're going to march right through you, just like Vince and Bischoff did. But that won't be the end of it because after we take the title of commissioner, we're going to continue marching and take the rest of the pie from Vincent Lane because he is the worst owner that we've ever had.

Meanwhile Little Heyman is going to be my little commissioner bitch.

You just get through roasting Paul Heyman saying I'd be a terrible commissioner and I'd lose money being a hall monitor, yet here you are, telling both my supporters and yours, that you'd hire me as commissioner.

Remember what I said earlier, I don't have to twist your words, all I have to do is let you talk long enough and you do it yourself.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Broken Hart (11-06-2016), Jakob Davis (11-06-2016)
Donald Trump Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 10:57 PM

Quote:Why would you be in Georgia this close to the election?

I'm glad you asked, Little Heyman. The truth is that I'm just a very high energy candidate. I'm constantly making my rounds, meeting with my supporters and staff all over the country, including the ones here in Georgia. I imagine that it's hard for you to understand how easy it is for a man as wealthy and successful as myself to go wherever he wants, whenever he pleases. You probably still carpool with Tommy Dreamer or whoever's left on the alumni who hasn't died from an overdose yet. You must have thought that fleeing to Georgia would be your safest bet to hide from me and avoid the verbal beat down that I'm prepared to give you.

The WWF Invasion was warmongering, albeit a very weak, low energy attempt at starting a war. I can see why you would be confused because it really was the most pathetic attempt of an invasion that humanity has ever witnessed. Unfortunately for you Little Heyman you can't delete a year of failure in history like Hillary did with her e-mails. We all remember it. You banded the biggest group of failures together under the WCW/ECW Alliance name and tried to launch an attack on Vince McMahon's WWF. Vince then put an end to that by disposing of you and the rest of your bargain bin alliance. You've failed as a leader at every turn, plain and simple.

You couldn't get it done with ECW. The Network hated you because your TV show was vulgar, boring, and drew awful ratings. Your company was all risk with no reward. Just ask your former employees who did the smart thing by walking out on the armpit of the industry and joining a more professional, competitive environment.

You couldn't get the job done during the Invasion. Those people who you had already let down still looked to you as their beacon of hope. Instead you helped lead them directly into the slaughter because they weren't equipped to take on Vince McMahon. You were then fired and rightfully so, for being a failure. And your excuse is "I was just an employee." Yeah, folks, get ready to hear a lot of that if you make this puppet your commissioner.

Do you people want someone who's "just an employee" or someone who's going to take command and fix all of the problems that we are facing? I can tell you this, I will not under any circumstances be "just an employee." We will take back our country AND our wrestling company, and make both of them great again.

Quote: It's not how you fail, and you should know it better than anyone. It's how you dust yourself off and rise from the ashes knowing what not to do in the future.

I've never failed, Little Heyman. Every move that I make is strategic, has a purpose and leads me onto bigger and better things. Can't you see that or are you blind? Blinded by your failures and "dust" that you can't seem to shake off completely. What you perceive as failure in your tiny world is a big-league chess move in my very big world. Again, there's a reason why you are at the bottom campaigning to be commissioner, while I'm aiming for bigger things on both the political and business front.

Like I said, Little Heyman, you are dreadful leader, but I feel like under my leadership I could train you well. I hope I didn't upset you with what I said when I compared your set of skills to a hall monitor. Maybe I exaggerated just a little bit on that one. However, I was being genuine when I said that I could use a Commissioner to overlook the ring crew. You would be perfect for that role, Little Heyman.

However, you running the TV show in any capacity is out of the question. No one wants to see that. It's been done time and time again, and you've failed to produce anything worthy of air time.

If ECW was so great, then why were the TV ratings so low during the peak period of professional wrestling? Why did your performers leave the moment that Vince and Eric came knocking at their doors? Because you're a horrible businessman and you're not the genius that everyone thought you were. Vince even gave you a second chance to put a show together that was respectable and you failed at that because you couldn't let go of the past and accept the fact that your vision was lame and outdated. The XWF needs TV ratings and it needs its competitors to stick around. The last thing we need is some fat, bald headed going in and costing us our TV deals and running off our top draws.

You want to give us the same old Vincent Lane TV show, except more stupid and low energy. You'd be nothing more than Lane's secretary, passing on whatever orders he barks down to you and claiming them as your own.

I will give the people something better.
Hate Post Like Post
ThEWiTcHDoCtOr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-06-2016, 11:24 PM

In all fairness, Tommy Dreamer is a hell of a carpool buddy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThEWiTcHDoCtOr's post:
Broken Hart (11-07-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates ThEWiTcHDoCtOr's post!
Donald Trump (11-07-2016)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-07-2016, 03:57 AM

(11-06-2016, 02:33 PM)Hunter Payne Said: Well, we're all fucked...

Are there any third party candidates out there that aren't money-hungry demon-spawns like these two?

Hunter, your words hurt me. I've never had anything but respect for you. This is no money grab on my end, and in fairness to my opponent, it's not a money grab on Donald Trump's part neither. In fact, I'll be losing out on a lot of money when I'm elected.

I'm running, Mr. Payne, because the XWF is a bit stagnant. I'm running because somehow Scully ended up with the Universal Championship and has not defended it once in nearly four months.

And that is just unacceptable. It's the top prize in the industry and no one gets a chance to go after it because people like Scully are too afraid to do the right thing. I'll make him do the right thing or I'll vacate his championship and we'll crown a new champion.

Mr. Payne, you don't have to like me. But I think it's clear there is a difference between Mr. Trump and myself. My opponent wants the whole damn company. All I want, is to help out a friend in need of some support. Mr. Trump wants to force out Vincent Lane. Whereas I feel Vincent Lane is doing a fantastic job given what he's up against and having next to no one outside of Jefferson Jackson to rely on.

What is it you want, Mr. Payne? A man democratically elected as your championship commissioner? Or do you want a man that wants to win just to get his way into the company and take control of the whole damn thing?

You're of Mexican descent, Mr. Payne. Mr. Trump would likely put you behind a figurative wall with no chance to ever reach for that brass ring.

Quote:I'm glad you asked, Little Heyman. The truth is that I'm just a very high energy candidate. I'm constantly making my rounds, meeting with my supporters and staff all over the country, including the ones here in Georgia. I imagine that it's hard for you to understand how easy it is for a man as wealthy and successful as myself to go wherever he wants, whenever he pleases. You probably still carpool with Tommy Dreamer or whoever's left on the alumni who hasn't died from an overdose yet. You must have thought that fleeing to Georgia would be your safest bet to hide from me and avoid the verbal beat down that I'm prepared to give you.

You love your buzz words, don't you? High Energy. Big-league.

I don't think it's hard at all for a man of your wealth to move about the nation as he sees fit. The point is, Mr. Trump, you're under two days away from getting defeated by the worst Democratic candidate since Jimmy Carter. You've spent nearly two billion dollars on this presidential bid... only to lose.

Quote:The WWF Invasion was warmongering, albeit a very weak, low energy attempt at starting a war. I can see why you would be confused because it really was the most pathetic attempt of an invasion that humanity has ever witnessed. Unfortunately for you Little Heyman you can't delete a year of failure in history like Hillary did with her e-mails. We all remember it. You banded the biggest group of failures together under the WCW/ECW Alliance name and tried to launch an attack on Vince McMahon's WWF. Vince then put an end to that by disposing of you and the rest of your bargain bin alliance. You've failed as a leader at every turn, plain and simple.

Again with the WWF Invasion.

You do realize that Invasion was a work, right? And not a shoot? No one bought into that terrible Invasion, because by then WCW and ECW were both out of business. It was never my idea. It was never a real Invasion. Had it been a real Invasion, I highly doubt Vincent Kennedy McMahon would have placed WCW and ECW stars in his main events against his WWF stars.

Quote:You couldn't get it done with ECW. The Network hated you because your TV show was vulgar, boring, and drew awful ratings. Your company was all risk with no reward. Just ask your former employees who did the smart thing by walking out on the armpit of the industry and joining a more professional, competitive environment.

You couldn't get the job done during the Invasion. Those people who you had already let down still looked to you as their beacon of hope. Instead you helped lead them directly into the slaughter because they weren't equipped to take on Vince McMahon. You were then fired and rightfully so, for being a failure. And your excuse is "I was just an employee." Yeah, folks, get ready to hear a lot of that if you make this puppet your commissioner.

ECW on TNN was an absolute failure. I admit that. We were no longer able to do the things that made ECW famous. We were no longer able to do the things that gave ECW a diehard following throughout the northeast.

ECW died a painful death because of that television deal. It was a mistake, no doubt.

What you're failing to realize though, Mr. Trump is I won't be running a television show, which may I add, I did run Monday Night Madness here in the XWF. I ran it so well, that most competitors preferred it over the XWF's flagship, Warfare. I ran it so well that after I left Madness, it died.

When I ran Madness it was the number one wrestling show on the planet and that was going head to head with your beloved Vince McMahon. So if I did take over a television show, I'd do it again.

The fact is, I'm going to be Championship Commissioner. I'm going to govern the XWF champions and contenders. I'm going to make the hard decisions that you don't have the wrestling prowess to make.

Quote:Do you people want someone who's "just an employee" or someone who's going to take command and fix all of the problems that we are facing? I can tell you this, I will not under any circumstances be "just an employee." We will take back our country AND our wrestling company, and make both of them great again.

You're going to make America great again? I have news for you Don, it was never that great to begin with. Better than most, certainly. But still, the Beacon of Freedom from around the world where you're free to do whatever you want within the laws of the nation, unless it offends Republicans.

Those two guys want to get married? Can't do that because it'll offend what conservatives think is marriage. They cite the bible yet fail to realize, as soon as the government required a license to wed, it became a legal issue and no longer a religious one.

Cops are killing black men almost daily. The conservatives will say 'they shouldn't have resisted.' Are you kidding me!? Since when, in this nation, has a cop been judge, jury and executioner? Since when was the penalty for fearing police and running away been death?

Quote:I've never failed, Little Heyman. Every move that I make is strategic, has a purpose and leads me onto bigger and better things. Can't you see that or are you blind? Blinded by your failures and "dust" that you can't seem to shake off completely. What you perceive as failure in your tiny world is a big-league chess move in my very big world. Again, there's a reason why you are at the bottom campaigning to be commissioner, while I'm aiming for bigger things on both the political and business front.

You have failed.

You indeed have failed, Mr. Trump. No matter how you try to rationalize it, failure is failure. You're failing to defeat Hillary Clinton and you're not going to defeat Paul Heyman. You are a very brilliant business man, Donald. I'd never try and take that away from you.

But you don't have the ability to lead a nation. You don't have the ability to bite your tongue and not say something when you shouldn't. Sometimes, Mr. Trump, you have to be able to do that. Throughout your bid for President, you have proven time and time again that you are no statesmen.

Quote:Like I said, Little Heyman, you are dreadful leader, but I feel like under my leadership I could train you well. I hope I didn't upset you with what I said when I compared your set of skills to a hall monitor. Maybe I exaggerated just a little bit on that one. However, I was being genuine when I said that I could use a Commissioner to overlook the ring crew. You would be perfect for that role, Little Heyman.

However, you running the TV show in any capacity is out of the question. No one wants to see that. It's been done time and time again, and you've failed to produce anything worthy of air time.

I'm a dreadful leader? If I'm so dreadful, how did I inspire so many competitors to go out there and literally risk their lives for our audience when they weren't being paid a dime? If I'm such a bad leader, how was I able to find so many rough gems and turn them into megastars? If I'm such a bad leader, Mr. Trump, why did Madness defeat Raw, your friend Vince McMahon's show, on a weekly basis?

Again, I'm not running a television show. I'm going to be governing the champions, Mr. Trump.

Quote:If ECW was so great, then why were the TV ratings so low during the peak period of professional wrestling? Why did your performers leave the moment that Vince and Eric came knocking at their doors? Because you're a horrible businessman and you're not the genius that everyone thought you were. Vince even gave you a second chance to put a show together that was respectable and you failed at that because you couldn't let go of the past and accept the fact that your vision was lame and outdated. The XWF needs TV ratings and it needs its competitors to stick around. The last thing we need is some fat, bald headed going in and costing us our TV deals and running off our top draws.

I've never ran off talent. I don't know what you're talking about.

Quote:You want to give us the same old Vincent Lane TV show, except more stupid and low energy. You'd be nothing more than Lane's secretary, passing on whatever orders he barks down to you and claiming them as your own.

I will give the people something better.

I'm not giving you any TV show, Mr. Trump. For the millionth time, I'm governing champions. I will not be running a television show. READ MY LIPS: NOT RUNNING A SHOW!

Vincent Lane won't be giving me orders. I answer to our fans, not a suit in an office.

Thank you ladies and gentlemen. This was a great experience and I hope I can count on your vote on November 22. Remember, we are stronger together. All champions matter, and together, we can make the XWF fun again!

THANK YOU ALL!

Heyman extends his hand to Trump, but Trump is rushed out by security. Heyman lingers, shaking hands with both his own and Donald Trump's supporters.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Broken Hart (11-07-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Paul Heyman's post!
Unknown Soldier (11-07-2016)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-07-2016, 05:42 AM

Hey Donny Hairdo I just got a quick question for you. How would you feel about me grabbing that dime piece wife of yours by the pussy? You cool with that?

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tommy Gunn's post:
(11-07-2016), Dolly Waters (11-07-2016), Vincent Lane (11-07-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Tommy Gunn's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-07-2016)
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-07-2016, 03:25 PM

I got one last question fer yer paunchy jew ass, Paulie.

How in the fuck is anyone supposed to feel safe when we got freaks like Chimpo, who looks awful Kenyan to me, is runnin' around free and clear on account of weak-ass liberal immigration policies?

How's my family gonna sleep at night knowin' there's kiddie touchers like Thaddeus Duke walkin' around out there, and they cain't defend themselves from his pedophilia because y'all done took their guns?

How am I gonna pay the proper respects to the men... and women, I guess... who serve this great nation when I can't toss a beer can onto a football field without hittin' some kneelin' tryin' to get some attention?

Follow up question for after tomorrow: How's Trump's dick taste?

Pussy.

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Big Nate's post!
Bernie Sanders (11-07-2016)
Hillary Clinton Offline
HILLDAWG IN THE MUHFUCKIN' HOUSE

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

11-07-2016, 04:56 PM

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Sup niggas! Hill-dawg in this bitch now, nah meeeeeen?

[Image: bab63bee083788e8689a9702c566406b19609aeb.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hillary Clinton's post:
Dolly Waters (11-07-2016), Jakob Davis (11-07-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Hillary Clinton's post!
Thomas Nixon (11-07-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-07-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-07-2016, 05:19 PM

(11-07-2016, 04:56 PM)Hillary Clinton Said: Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Sup niggas! Hill-dawg in this bitch now, nah meeeeeen?

Hey girl! Thanks for the elevator ride to Doc's shove it.

Ps I gave Satan that message for you!
Good luck tomorrow, not that you need it

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Dolly Waters's post!
Unknown Soldier (11-07-2016)
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-07-2016, 06:35 PM

Beep beep. The sound of the motorized ice chest echoes through the streets. It's Bjorn Felhammen, towing his mobile pub, decked out with red, white, and blue banners.

[Green]Ding dong my missing schlong. Im just back from tasting exotic brews and blowing ocean bounds crews, and this is just not working for me. Trump, Heyman, the guy who mops jiz and the titty bar are all worthless candidates. There is only one who could make XWF great again....nay....EPIC again. And that man is....My cousin Velo.

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Bernie Sanders Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2016, 07:41 PM

Tha' top one pracent want moar and moar... And I say enough is enough!
Hate Post Like Post
Bernie Sanders Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2016, 07:50 PM

(11-07-2016, 03:25 PM)Nate Higgers Said: I got one last question fer yer paunchy jew ass, Paulie.

How in the fuck is anyone supposed to feel safe when we got freaks like Chimpo, who looks awful Kenyan to me, is runnin' around free and clear on account of weak-ass liberal immigration policies?

How's my family gonna sleep at night knowin' there's kiddie touchers like Thaddeus Duke walkin' around out there, and they cain't defend themselves from his pedophilia because y'all done took their guns?

How am I gonna pay the proper respects to the men... and women, I guess... who serve this great nation when I can't toss a beer can onto a football field without hittin' some kneelin' tryin' to get some attention?

Follow up question for after tomorrow: How's Trump's dick taste?

Pussy.

[Image: 635953127671072473-1598872041_bernie-sideeye.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bernie Sanders's post:
Dolly Waters (11-07-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Bernie Sanders's post!
Thomas Nixon (11-07-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-07-2016)
Alexis Riot Offline
You Will Respect Me

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-07-2016, 08:32 PM

"Oh my god, this is starting to become presidential election part two! Excuse me while I puke."

[Image: RgWkPlt.jpg]

Love me? Good. Hate me? Better

Accomplishments:
1 Time X-Treme Champion
Snow Job Gauntlet Winner

Hate Post Like Post
Donald Trump Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-07-2016, 11:52 PM

For the record, my campaign for becoming Commander in Chief is gaining momentum by the minute and is stronger than ever while $hillary continues to crumble in the polls. Don't listen to what Little Heyman or the corrupt media are reporting, it's all liberal/$hillary propaganda. My numbers are fantastic, I have the best voter turnout, the best temperament, and you will see that tonight when I win and take home the election. We're then going to make America great again like I've always said. FIrst thing we'll do is repeal every unconstitutional act that Obama pushed onto us. Obamacare is going away so you're not paying an arm and a leg at the hospitals. And we will aggressively remove millions of illegal immigrants who are here criminally and are raping our country. No more handouts to these criminals!

It's the same concept when it comes to Vincent Lane. Once I've crushed Little Heyman. I'm going to repeal everything that Lane has ever done, replace it with something better, and then deport him back to Canada. Yeah that's right Lane, I know your little secret. I have a team who's looking into your situation that you thought that you could keep hidden.

But let's talk about the road in front of us. It starts with the removal of a dead animal that should have been scraped away a long time ago. I'm talking about Paul Heyman, or as I like to call him, "Little Heyman."

Little Heyman is an idiot, it's that plain and simple. Just listen to these low energy statements that he's making.

"Governing the champions and contenders."

Is this guy serious? That is without a doubt the most absurd thing that I've ever heard. "Governing the champions and contenders," is just a single bullet point of the work that I will be performing as XWF President. Last time I checked, the champions compete on the shows and it's the responsibility of the person in charge to have complete control over his roster from top to bottom. Paul, your "governing" of champions will not be necessary when I move into power. We don't need you because XWF will be great again.

Little Heyman, you will not be governing anything, except the ring crew as I explained earlier. Or now, I might not even give you that role. I might have you govern the parking lot, or have you scrub my toilet before every show.

Little Heyman doesn't want control over the shows because he's afraid of failing, big league. He knows that, so he made up a phony job as a last ditch effort to be relevant in professional wrestling. He wants to take Vincent Lane is coffee every morning. Meanwhile, I want to leave a boot imprint on Vinnie's ass as he goes flying out the door.

I'm taking full control which means I will also be taking responsibility over every title belt that gets defended. I am going to be the President and the commander in chief over everything that you see in front of you. I own Trax, the camera crew, the referees, all of the little briefcases floating around here, and every championship that gets defended. I mean, Trax and his people should be used to being owned by a wealthy man by now. I'm kidding, Trax. Take a chill pill because we're going to fix all of those horrible neighborhoods that you people are living in and get you off of food stamps and welfare, and we're gonna do it in a big league way.

But back to what I was saying. Little Heyman is the biggest idiot that we've ever seen come out here and run his gay mouth. Has he not been listening? I'm taking the whole pie, folks. I'm going to be controlling every aspect of the XWF, including the duties that Paul brought up.

Quote:You do realize that Invasion was a work, right? And not a shoot? No one bought into that terrible Invasion, because by then WCW and ECW were both out of business. It was never my idea. It was never a real Invasion. Had it been a real Invasion, I highly doubt Vincent Kennedy McMahon would have placed WCW and ECW stars in his main events against his WWF stars.

Wow, Paul. I thought you were better than that. Haven't you already done enough damage to the wrestling business? It's like you can't help but take a big, steaming, crap on the work that these athletes have done. You're going to sit there and try to tell us that the wrestlers from the WWF, the guys who go out there every night and break their backs and shed blood while performing the same moves that you see here in XWF, are following a script produced by Vince McMahon? That is disgraceful, Paul. You should be ashamed of yourself for trying to create conspiracy theories. To call those superstars from the WWE and the superstars here in the XWF a bunch of phonies is sickening. Next he'll probably try to convince you that Warfare doesn't really exist or that Vincent Lane is fixing the match outcomes and judging the competitors based on some ridiculous standards, rather than letting them go out and perform real wrestling matches.

Hey Unknown Soldier, according to Little Heyman here, the only reason you won those briefcases was because it was all an elaborate plan by the person in charge.

Your pathetic, Paul. No one is buying into your little cover up story. I hope that one day you will learn to accept your many, many failures and build something substantial off of them.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Donald Trump's post!
Dolly Waters (11-08-2016), Mr Killjoy (11-08-2016)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2016, 03:21 AM

So is that a yes to grabbin your wife by the pussy...

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2016, 06:46 AM

I'm not Canadian dude, bite your tongue!

Hate Post Like Post
Hillary Clinton Offline
HILLDAWG IN THE MUHFUCKIN' HOUSE

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

11-08-2016, 06:49 AM

Wassup wassup wassuppppppppp!!!

Ay yo Trump, yo little bitch ass ain't shit, ma nigga! Hilldawg all day, bayBEE!

I was sippin' on some purple drank backstage wit' my niggaz Jay Z and Beyonce, nah meen, and we was laughin' our black asses off at yo hair! Bitch you look like someone forgot to clean they lint brush!

Fuck outta here with that weak ass white boy shit, punk.

[Image: bab63bee083788e8689a9702c566406b19609aeb.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Hillary Clinton's post:
Dolly Waters (11-08-2016), Steve Austin (11-08-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-08-2016, 06:53 AM

Hillz, yer' such an inspiration to young women everywhere!

#Imwithher

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2016, 10:43 PM

President or not, keep my name out your fucking mouth or you'll disappear without a trace like Hilary's emails.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Donald Trump Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2016, 10:48 PM

Oh, Trax. Just refer to me as Mr. President going forward.

Boy.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Donald Trump's post:
Guppy Parsh (11-08-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

11-08-2016, 11:01 PM

Hey Guppy you dumb Brit fuck, how long before Brexit regret sets in and we all regret this?

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Donald Trump Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2016, 11:49 PM

I hereby declare this townhall meeting settled.

We've taken the white house.

Next we take XWF.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Donald Trump's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-10-2016), Unknown Soldier (11-10-2016)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-09-2016, 12:05 PM

Though I hate your stinking guts, but I gotta say that you make a great prez. Why didn't you run for prez for this election and would you ever run for the next one

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-09-2016, 02:36 PM

I'm no fan of the man, but Heyman...

Nobody insults the President of MY United States.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post