Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello XWF!
Jervis Cottonbelly Offline
The World's Sweetest Man

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-06-2016, 11:21 PM

"What a lovely day..."

As the scene opens we see none other than the world's sweetest man himself, Jervis Cottonbelly, sitting on a park bench, enjoying the outdoors. He is wearing a light blue suit with no tie, a nice black bowler hat, and he holds a cane in his hand. Cottonbelly then notices the camera next to him.

"Oh! Hello my friends! Gentleman Jervis Cottonbelly here, and I have some great news! On November the 23rd the XWF will be heading to Paris, France, one of the most gorgeous places in the world, and there I will make my XWF debut. On that day I hope to warm the hearts of all the people in Paris and leave the hearts of XWF fans warm and fuzzy, as fuzzy as my Cottonbelly!"

"For those of you who maybe have never seen me before, I'll offer a brief introduction. I've competed all over the world in promotions such as CHIKARA and Championship Wrestling from Hollywood, spreading the good word of Gentlemania wherever I went! What is "Gentlemania" you might ask? Well old sport, the purpose of Gentlemania is to promote the values of sportsmanship, politeness, and kindness throughout the world in a time where all three of those values are in short supply. For my entire grappling career, I've been looking for a global platform to spread Gentlemania across the globe on a grand stage, and I've always considered the XWF to be a prime place for me to achieve this dream of mine. The thing is, however, a lot of the things in the XWF made me want to faint! The extreme violence, the language, the foul actions committed on a weekly basis, ohhh..."

Jervis leans on his cane, barley keeping from falling off the bench and fainting.

"2016, however, has caused me to turn over a new leaf of sorts. In the past couple of months I've grown increasingly more fierce."

Jervis then drops his cane and tries to look intimidating. He then begins to make some "terrifying sounds."

"GRR! RAWR! HISS!"

After this display of "fierceness", Jervis picks his cane back up and coughs.

"Sorry about that chaps... I got a bit carried away. Where were we? Ah yes!"

"So, as you've just observed, my fierceness has given me the courage to finally join the XWF and grapple against the best it has to offer! I only hope to have entertaining, fair exhibitions with the XWF superstars while spreading the good word of Gentlemania at any opportunity. So, to the XWF superstars in question, I suggest when you square off against me, you either bring your manners or bring your best!"

"Be warned, however, if you absolutely refuse to behave like a gentleman, I'll have no problem TWISTING YOU INTO A PRETZEL AND GRAPPLING YOU INTO SUBMISSION UNTIL YOUR ANKLE IS SCREAMING FOR YOU TO SAY UNCLE!"

Jervis pauses yet again, collecting his composure.

"Or, perhaps I will just give you a hug and warm your heart. Either way, I can assure that you will leave that ring more of a gentleman than when you came in."

"So my friends, I look forward to seeing you all in Paris, France on the 23rd."

Jervis then tips his hat to the camera and curtsies slightly.

"Warmly, Jervis Cottonbelly."

Fin.

[Image: Ewcom82MFFI7IE9xNhUGmPe-Hf_7ACVPIewA0IC_...00ffadffff]

"When times get tough and skies grow dark, always remember and never forget, Jervis Cottonbelly still loves you,"

Member of PATROL (w/ Thomas Nixon, Benito Angelo & Guppy Parsh)

Accomplishments:
1x Heavy Metalweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jervis Cottonbelly's post:
David Stone (11-07-2016), Jakob Davis (11-07-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-07-2016), Vincent Lane (11-07-2016)