Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Not A Promo
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

09-14-2017, 11:19 AM

Jim Caedus once went on record claiming that in order for an XWF Superstar to win, they need to cut awesome promos. This may very well explain Caedus's recent losing streak, including dropping an opportunity to claim the XWF Xtreme Championship on one of the surviving Motherfuckers, The Engineer.

To whit, Robbie Bourbon issued a challenge to Jim Caedus, suggesting he wouldn't cut a single promo to hype the match whatsoever. Caedus never responded. This is Robbie's chance.

NOT A PROMO

We open to see Robbie Bourbon sitting in a chair at his desk. He holds up a sign. It reads "I'm not talking to the XWF ninja cameras this week." He drops the sign, and another rests in his hand already, a stack of peices of paper, this one reading "I got new entrance music." This sign drops. "I think it's pretty fucking cool."

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
(09-14-2017)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post!
(09-14-2017), Equinox (09-14-2017)