Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 04:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Such a Night
Ronnie Cage Offline
Satan's Superior

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-04-2016, 04:43 PM

Such a Night

The scene opens near a swamp. It's night time, and a man is leaning against the hood of a black 1966 Dodge Coronet Deluxe Hemi. He's got a Bud Light in his hand, and as the camera pulls back, we see there are a number of bottles littering the ground. Finally a cab pulls up, and a tall, well-built, man with long dark hair wearing Ray-Ban sunglasses (yes, even at night), a leather jacket, black jeans and a plain black t-shirt gets out. As he does, he pulls a small duffle bag with him and drops it on the ground between his feet. He reaches into his pocket, pulls out a few bills and drops them through the window on the passenger seat.

"Now get the fuck out of here."

He speaks in a low gruff voice with an accent that seems to be a mixture of Cajun and British. The man leaning against the car laughs to himself as the taxi drives away. He removes his cowboy hat letting his shaggy blond hair plop down over his face, which quickly changes from a smirk to a frown.

"What the fuck am Ah doin' here, Davy?"

"Oh fuck right off, Ronald."

"Don't yew call me Ronald, David."

"Call me David all you want, Ronald, it's my fucking name."

"Ronald" had clearly had enough at this point. He drops his beer on the ground, walks purposefully over to David and quickly puts him in a headlock. David, who seems completely unfazed, attempts to lift the man off the ground.

"Holy shit, have you just been eating for the last two years, Ronnie?"

"Are yew fucking calling me fat, David? Because Ah swear tew ... well, mahself, Ah will throw yew intew this here swamp and drive back tew Arkansas. Now Ah'm asking yew again, what the fuck am Ah doin' here?!"

Ronnie is wearing a pair of jeans held up by a belt with a Lynyrd Skynyrd buckle, a black Outlawz band t-shirt and a pair of confederate Converse All-Stars. He lets go of David's head and they separate.

"Jesus, Ronnie. I found us a job, and more importantly a new wrestling company to destroy. You still like wreaking havoc, don't you Ron?"

Ronnie's face breaks out into a smile.

"Well of course Ah dew, Davy! Now why didn't yew just say that before Ah left Fayetteville?"

But before David can answer, Ronnie tosses the car keys at him.

"Get in, yore driving!"

He collects his cowboy hat, kicks some of the empty bottles out of the way and sits himself in the passenger seat with his hat over his eyes.

[Image: newronniecage3.jpg]

Records
W-L-T

Singles
0-0-1

Tag Team/Trios
6-0-0

Total
6-0-1

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ronnie Cage's post:
Dolly Waters (11-04-2016), Tommy Gunn (11-04-2016), Vincent Lane (11-04-2016)