Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
What Are You Doing Here
ElizaThorne

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-04-2016, 11:53 AM

Luey Hewis and the Noose

My eyes sting and as I check myself in the wide, rectangular bathroom mirror I notice that they're bloodshot. This isn't a surprise: I haven't slept in three days - for a definite lack of trying. This is my first time in New York and I plan to make the most of it. I continue to inspect myself in the mirror, scraping away a bit of dried blood around the rim of my nostril. Though I guess if I really wanted to appear fastidious I'd start by changing out of these bloody clothes. I shoot a glance over my shoulder at the closed stall at the end of the bathroom, a pale foot still wearing last season's Dolce & Gabbana heels. I can't see it from here, but there's a razor blade under a pool of blood on the toilet seat.

I close my eyes and it's like I'm reliving the experience all over again.

OOC: For some reason I assumed this show was next week and am busy for pretty much all of today. Just wanted to get something up so I didn't no show. Apologies to all involved.
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like ElizaThorne's post:
Dolly Waters (11-04-2016), Vincent Lane (11-04-2016)