Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
The Tiefling
Nico LaVey Offline
The Prince of Vice

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-03-2016, 10:50 PM

The scene opens on a picture of Nico and Ophelia together on a desk. The camera zooms out to show Nico typing on his computer, the thing he's typing undisclosed. His retro desktop speaker makes a beeping noise before Ophelia's breathy voice comes through.

“Nico, you have a call from an undisclosed number, still want to answer it?”

“Sure, thanks dear.”

Nico doesn't pay much attention to the speaker, and he only looks up when a vaguely familiar voice comes through the wood paneled box.

“Hello Nico, long time no talk.”

Nico looks surprised before smirking and putting on a British accent.

“That's Nicky Maximilian to you, Aaron.”

“So, what have you been up to since High School?”

“Well, I'm nearly in the Fortune 500, I ended up marrying the girl of my dreams, and I currently drive a Coupe Deville. You?”

“Computer stuff as always! You sound like you haven't changed a bit!”

“Trust me, I really haven't”

“Good, because I was actually wondering if you were available tonight.”

“For what?”

“Well… to let Maximilian out to play.”

Nico looks up from his computer at the shelf in front of him. Behind the glass lay a various assortment of memorabilia, including a small velvet punch monogrammed N.W.L. Nico smiles.

“I'd love-”

The camera immediately shows a Tiefling with a striking resemblance to Nico, only with purple skin and brown hair.

“-to! I haven't had an adventure in eight years, old friend!”

We zoom back out to see an Elvish bard, an Orcish paladin, and a Dragonborn Barbarian. The setting has become a dimly lit mansion.

“We assume you'll need new equipment. Gerald here will-”

“No, it's quite all right.”

Maximilian gets up and walks towards a bookshelf. He pulls a secret book, and the wall turns to reveal a stash of weapons. Maximilian takes a longsword and puts the scabbard over his shoulder.

“Take what you need, mates.”

The men go to the wall and take various weapons, including Hellish-looking crossbows and glowing emerald axes. The Dragonborn smirks.

“Hmph, when did our old Tiefling friend become so wealthy?”

“Well, cover your ears Gerald.”

The Paladin with the cross-covered armor covers his ears.

“Well, it was a mixture of inheritance, good investments, money from my significant other’s part of the family, and serving vices. I'm behind every brothel and blackjack table in Fairhaven. You can uncover them Gerald!”

The paladin, knowing Nicky Maximilian, doesn't even bother to ask what he said. He only assumed the worst.

“And just who exactly is this significant other?”

Maximilian chuckles.

“I'm sure you'll be quite familiar with her.”

*knock knock knock*

"Come in, Darling!"

The scene changes from the mansion to Nico's wood-paneled basement, where four men sit around the table. We finally see Aaron, who, while slightly heavyset, is also tall and wide. He would be intimidating without the D20 shirt.

"Oh, your girlfriend lives with you?"

"No, wife."

Ophelia walks barefoot down the stairs, wearing a low-cut black tank top and slightly transparent leggings.

"What have you been doing down-"

Ophelia stops at the sight of old friends sitting around the table with Nico, multicolored die strewn about. Aaron waves meekly at Ophelia.

"Dude, you married McDowell?"

"Yes, he did. What's going on here?"

"Uhh... D&D with Aaron."

Ophelia holds her arms out in a pissed off body tone.

“Dude!”

“What?”

"Why didn't you tell me about this? I used to play too! Remember Sinthia, Queen of Misfortune?"

Aaron laughs.

"You used to wear a blonde wig just for the character."

"I thought you were going to be working on that report all night."

"I was nearly done. I've been upstairs watching Monk for like 3 hours."

"...well sorry."

"You can still join. I mean, nothing too big is happening right now."

"Well, I still have the wig, and I have that wispy dress you love so much."

As she mentions her dress, she starts to trace a circle on Nico's shoulder.

"I have the sheet in here somewhere. Sinthia will grief souls like she did eight years ago."

Ophelia puts on a French accent.

"I just can't wait to meet that handsome devil Maximilian again."

We quickly change again to see Sinthia, a tall blonde woman with a scar on her left cheek, kissing and hugging Nicky repeatedly.

“It's so great to finally see you again! I had no idea the trip would take so long!”

Nicky chuckles and smirks.

“Those monks haven't quite mastered transportation yet, have they?”

Sinthia giggles and gets close to Maximilian once more. The camera switches to a shot of the group walking in a heavily snowing forest. The bard messes with his lute, playing random riffs, and the paladin appears to be praying while walking.

“So, what's the situation?”

“We have been offered a large sum of money in order to find a lost treasure in Cave Greyhound.”

Nicky looks at the Dragonborn with a funny look.

“Why couldn't we just take some for ourselves?”

“It belongs to a bank. They know the exact amount lost, and if we took any, they'd notice and we'd all be screwed.”

“Do not speak of sexual acts as such in my presence!”

The grey haired paladin looks angry as his hands are still in the prayer position.

“So, why us? We didn't exactly have the best track record when it came to being honest about money.”

“I suppose we'll find out once we get there.”

The group keeps traveling until they see a small shop.

“Anyone want anything?”

The team doesn't really reply.

“Suit yourselves.”

Sinthia leaves the group to go into the small store. She looks around and finds a few small potions that will warm up the crew. She takes them to the merchant, who appears to be asleep, and hunched over into their hood.

“Excuse me, sir? I'd like to acquire these potions.”

“Heheheh, a terrible fate awaits you, young witch. Your team will not survive this ordeal.”[/b]

“Um… sir?”

[i]“You and your little Tiefling beau will both be destroyed. Heheheh-”

Sinthia attempts to take off the hood, only for the garment to go limp as soon as she grabs it. Sinthia, obviously shaken, goes back to the crew.

The team arrives at the cave, each carrying a lantern.

“I believe I used to play in this cave as a tyke. Almost lost my way and had to use a low-level mental connection spell in a pinch.”

"Yeah, I've heard how deep this cave goes. People constantly find new deposits in here.”

The team, as they are about to round a corner, have all their lanterns go out simultaneously. As they each fumble to light theirs, the room becomes bright again, but when they can see what's inside, their jaws drop.

“I think that might be why they chose us.”

The skeletal and garment-based remains of an Orcish paladin, a Dragonborn barbarian, an Elvish bard, a human woman, and a well dressed Tiefling lay ahead.

Part Two coming soon.

[Image: zTgZCuO.jpg]

Overall Record: 2-8-1.

1x Federweight Champion.

Shitlist: Izzy Ravenwolf, Nate Higgers.

“We have never heard the devil's side of the story, God wrote all the book.”
― Anatole France
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nico LaVey's post:
Vincent Lane (11-04-2016)