Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 11:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Back To What I Was Saying
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-03-2016, 01:47 PM

[Image: VVe7R7H.jpg]

......CONTINUED

Chris and Jenny ran outside to the parking garage. Two men with dark hoodies on, hoods pulled on, were vandalizing his truck. One was spray painting RENO on the side of it.

"HEY! HEY!" He yelled, charging at the two. They took off. Chris speared one of the men, sending him into the Jeeps door. He jumped to his feet and chased the other man, catching him easily. Grabbing him by the hood he dragged him to the ground, scraping his knees on the concrete below.

Pulling the man back up he grabbed him by the head and threw him back towards the Jeep, sending him tumbling. The man who was speared was starting to stir. Chris grabs him by the head, slamming it into the glass back window, shattering it. Jenny gasped.

"What are you doing?! That is your Jeep!"

Chris huffed as the blood ran down the mans hands as he put them to his face.

The runner came at Chris, who now had a crowbar that he pulled from the back seat after the window was smashed out. He hits the man in the upper legs as he charged, dropping him.

"Jenny! Get the blowtorch."

"What the fuck?!"

"You heard me. Go in the trunk and get the fucking blow torch."

She sheepishly agreed. Chris went to town on the man with punches raining down over and over. Then, after Jenny handed him the blowtorch, he took a rope and tied the man to his tow hitch. "Da fuck are you doin man! You pyscho! This is crazy!"

In his best THIS .... IS ... SPARTA impression he says, "NO! THIS IS CHAOS!" He ripped off the hoodie. Turning on the blow torch he put the blue flame right in front of the mans now wide eyes.

"NO! NO! NOOOOO!!"

..........After 10 minutes and a lot of screaming, he has successfully burned C H A O S into the mans midsection. He was in the process of holding the second man over the balcony, asking who he worked for and who made him do this when Jenny ran over, telling him it was enough. Her chest brushed against him.

"You're lucky she is sexy. If I ever see either of you near my car again......I will kill you."

Chris let the man go. Walking back towards the locker room area Jenny looked visibly shaken.

"What's gotten into you?!"

Chris grinned. "This match is for the Xtreme Title, no? I'm just having a little fun, being a little extreme. You haven't seen anything yet."

Walking by he punches a door with the flier on it, putting a hole thru Doctor D'Ville's forehead.

------

"Where was I? Oh yes. Bearded War Pig. You are a big boy. Big body on ya. That is an advantage in a match like this. But, I question your heart. I question your guts. Can you get to that evil, dark, nasty place you need to get to? Can you get to where you need to go in order to get to where you wanna be? I don't think you can. But I want you to. I want you to challenge me, push me, test me. Consider this your tryout, War Pig, because until you go toe to toe with the best--being me--you ain't shit. You may have a lot of fans, but I am not one. Until you look me in the eye then punch me in the mouth, I can never and will never respect you.

I have beaten Nico Lavey already, and am not too worried about him. Eliza Thorne, she is an impressive new comer. She may open some eyes. She has made an impression on me in recent weeks. However, I do not feel like she is top tier yet. She will last a while, but she will be eliminted like all the others.

Calypso is a champion already, but not a champion that matters. Calypso is basically just there to fill in the roster numbers. Unless he runs his mouth I will not worry about him.

BUT the interesting victim in this match is RADICALRENO. First of all, there is nothing radical about this dude. He is plain, bland and flat out boring. He tries to prove a point using pictures from the wild west----through history---hell all that did was prove that he paid attention in Social Studies. He sucks, has sucked, always will suck. This may be a HUGE debut match for him......but he will not win "the big one". Reno that will always be your legacy......you will be talented but you will always come up....just....short.
You have the look. You have the move set, hell you even have the attitude. What you do not have is the experience. You are walking into a buzz saw....and I will cut you in half. You see, RENO, those fucks who tried spray painting my car may believe in you but just like I crushed their hopes and bloodied their bodies....I can do so much worse. I have no remorse. I have no conscience. I have no soul.......

RENO I look forward to facing you in a one on one match at some point down the road....but as of November 4th.......you might as well jump over those ropes yourself because when I get my hands on you there will be, just like those men in the parking garage.......no........escape.....

Hunter Payne.......

I have beaten you once already. I can beat you again. Your head is so twisted and wrapped around your friends death, there is no way you can be in the right mind state to correctly compete for a title of this magnitude. In fact, I am going to dedicate this match to Ray Peterson........rotting, maggot infested, sitting in the bowels of hell Ray Peterson. I am going to dedicate this match, this win, to him.

Aww is that crossing the line? Is it too soon? Is little Hunter Payne upset?

I don't give a flying fuck in space if Hunter Payne is upset. The amount of fucks I give is smaller than Paul Heyman's Jew Penis......

....That's a bad mental image. I apologize to myself for that one.

But Dolly......Dolly Dolly Dolly......you just can't keep it shut can you? You gotta flap your lips at every opportunity. It is like you never got enough attention at home. I guess Muddy never fathered you the right way. I don't know where you get off thinking that my little attack on you was "jealousy". Trust me there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you have that I am jealous about. Not a single inch or your tit-less body am I jealous of. But is seems we have developed quite the rivalry huh? We seem to have quite the war of words. We can settle this very easily. And yes, you DID have a cut rate belt on a cut rate show, BUT----that is a show I am rapidly taking over. I proved my dominance as the leader of the pack last week. The show went off the air with me standing with my head held high......and Wildcard in my hand. I have all the cards.....the ball is in my court. When I win this battle royal I can truly prove I am the greatest here. You, Dolly, you are just the flavor or the week. You are cute and small--you're like a puppy, or a baby. Everyone loves you now but they will grow tired of you, and when they do.....you will be on your own in a cold, dark, chaotic world.
And when that day comes, Dolly.....I will be waiting there........waiting there as the reaper of souls ready to take you back to hell with your father where you can dance with the devil until your legs grow numb.........the n and ONLY then will you know MY reality.....

"Chris, Chris NO!"

He heads back out to the parking lot, like a man possessed. A man on a mission.

"GET IN OR WALK HOME!" He yells at Jenny Myst, who is trailing decently far behind due to her heels and tight fitting skirt.

The man was still tied to his toe hitch. He began to yell as Jenny jumped in and Chris put the car into drive.......dragging the man behind his batter Wrangler Sahara.

A trail of blood and flesh left behind in the form of skidmarks on the pale gray concrete.

Now THAT's extreme.

XWF RECORD: 10-2-2
[Image: rgRYuUS.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris Chaos's post:
Vincent Lane (11-04-2016)