Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
Any Man RP 1
James Ellsworth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2016, 01:09 PM

The scene opens in front of a blue background where we see Steve Sayors, dressed in a black coat with a white shirt and black tie and black khakis. Standing next to him is James Elllsworth, who is dressed in black ring trunks and a black t-shirt with his face on it. Steve has microphone and goes to speak.

Steve: Greetings Wrestling fans, Steve Sayors here. I got a special guest at this time. He is James Ellsworth. So tell me how you feel about this twenty man battle royal for the X-Treme Title.

Steve puts the microphone under James Ellsworth mouth.

James: Look at my arms. They are shaking. I am nervous but I am ready for this moment. This will be a great story to tell my kids back home that their father got to compete in the greatest company in the world. I may be the underdog in this fight but I won't back down.

James pauses as the camera zooms in on him.

James: I have been doing this for over 14 years and I am getting my shot now. People talk about my lack of chin and how I might not be tough but that just makes me tougher than most people. Try hitting me in the chin and I won't fall over. This has been a dream for me come true. Remember, XWF.. Any Man With Two Hands Has Got A Fighting Chance! I will hit that cray button once I enter the rumble. The fact I am even invited is more than enough for me but winning the X-Treme Title is the sweetest reward I can get.

Steve pushes the microphone back to himself and goes to speak.

Steve: Well, I just wanna say good luck out there. Time for more XWF action.

The scene fades to black.
Edit
[-] The following 5 users Like James Ellsworth's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (10-30-2016), Dolly Waters (10-30-2016), KurtAngle (10-30-2016), Tommy Gunn (10-30-2016), Vincent Lane (10-30-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates James Ellsworth's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-30-2016)