Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! RP Board
RADICAL || SMOKED [1/5]
R A D I C A L

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-30-2016, 12:25 PM

RADICAL/SMOKED/XWF#003

>>>>>

'The Radical' Gabe Reno now enters your world. -- to divide and conquer the entire field.

An X-Division Championship on the line for all of us who wish to be defined by more than talk, more than rewards, more... than beards on our pigs of war. The first time entering a match... to make a slave of all the competition. Now the second will be a massive bloody disgusting toll of grit and grime and seeping intention. Bodies falling a part. Minds forever changed in blackened visions of what could have been.

Redemption for some of you could be now... something that almost can be reached, but like everything else in your miserable lives fail to. Just as your fingertips touch it, the bar is set higher, and you know deep within that nothing you do or say is good enough. Each man fighting physically but surrendering mentally and spiritually and that in my book is an opportunity. You see, while none of you stepping into this match against me will understand... take my word on the fact that there are no moral victories to be waved as a flag of consiliation. There is no second place... I simply trim a good portion of the fat that was clogging the arteries of this company. Fat that needs to be trimmed in order for us to maintain a healthy, lean machine that can run as a well oiled machine instead of an old rained out waste of space that can barely exist.

All of us enter, one of us escapes, less of a man, but with shimmering gold to lick the aching wounds. Some of us will be prepared to win and fail, some may be prepared to fail and fail, and some of us... well, some of you... will just get smoked. BITCH.

Chicago >>

-- Outside a noisy bar in the back alley, the silhouette of a man exhales smoke, standing alone on the damp stoop. He contemplates for a moment then tosses the half smoked ciggarette out into a puddle. Stepping back into the light of the bar, he approaches and finds an empty stool. Reno's face appears. Twirling his thumbs and leaning back to catch some of a game on the television mounted above. The bar door swings open, a few girls laughing seemingly half drunk already walk toward the bar and find seats. One catches the man's attention.

Narration

Her presence was like being breathless; skydiving over a foreign land you'd only seen in photos but admired longing to visit in the cool unfamiliar majesty of a new landscape. She looked at me, and before anyone else could move, like a sly fox I gestured for two; the bartender nodding quickly seeing the opportunity knock.

Her friend begins talking to a guy on the other side who wasted no time in getting her attention... buying her a drink. Transfixed on the woman, Gabe enjoys every detail.

At first she played coy, as if she didn't notice the guy at the end of the bar wasn't just eager, but handsome. Then he put the drink down to her left on a "kiss me" napkin she had wiped her scarlet lipstick onto. She was so delicate yet deliberate. A certain definite allure drove me mad. Politely finally looking down to accept the drink whispering "thanks" then turning back giggling to her friend.

He adjusts in his stool, noticing the television program above had switched, the bartender checking the time and catching the XWF programming. Out of the corner of his eye he catches a promotion involving a match he is involved in. But the magic leaves his focus narrowly on her.

I wondered what her name was, the events that led her to here at this bar, this exact moment in time. Was it magic when she called a cab, did she ask the driver to suggest a place, did the rain force her to change plans, or was she looking for momentary reprieve from another man?

Tapping his fingers on the bartop with impatience, his mind races with possibilities.

This wasn't her first rodeo, or mine. Neither of us virgins in precious egos connecting when admiration meets a vintage taste so fine.

She smiles in his direction, seductively playing mouth to straw.

The ice had melted enough, she sipped carefully at first but droplets collected as if to say I don't have long to be persuaded. Water making the napkin soggy; so she picked up another still dry, lips to paper... I reconnected my middle jacket button and walked over. "Are you gonna kiss napkins all night?"

Looking up perking her lips and chest, gesturing with her eyes for him to sit.

"Hmm, timing and drinks, this one was too strong... bold, but wishful."

Gabe takes the stool next to her on the right facing toward her looking straight forward.

A smirk, fiesty but the lady had a point. "Why don't we go somewhere with better selection?"

Gabe looking at her as if he had found something special he could never live without.

She smiled subtley and rolled her eyes in a playful fashion, responding, "if I was your daughter and I said yes, would you want me to say yes?"

He chuckles it off as he heart racing and small beads of sweat build on his forehead.

Grinning like the Cheshire Cat, my body reacted before I could speak; my eyes began to widen and dialate, the watery shivering blurring my vision. She's been hurt before. Like a shield she wears reality thick. Just then I realized it, she hadn't come from a cab, or to vacation for a few minutes from a man upstairs... she was collateral damage. She was like me, waiting for magic, but effortless and tragic.

His imagination gets the better of him, gazing in deep thought.

Noticing me wandering off in thought, she retaliated, "Well, would you?"

He smirks.

I tilted my head, looked at her and smiled.

Watching her pull her hair behind her ear elequently.

Looking into my eyes her nature softened, the posturing turned into wanting... she leaned over to softly ask, "why pretend, wanna get a cab?"

His face illuminates like a boy on Christmas morning.

Just like that my parachute opened, gliding over water and trees. The rest was still to be determined, but the best parts of her landscape put me at ease; reminding me, that magic sets you free.

He puts his jacket over her shoulders as then walk out together. In the background the television reads "Where The Sun Don't Shine... Project Winner... Gabe Reno", before the bar keep flicks it off ready to close for the night.

<<<<<

The magic sets a tone that can not be replaced or bargained with. It makes you feel good, wonderful, you remember why you once succeeded... why every ounce of sweat was worth it. All the training sessions, the late night runs, the endless barking from staff about conditioning and maintaining grit. I have the magic. Real. Ready. Unrivaled. Only fire can cleanse the Earth but an entire event field? I will cleanse it through barbaric manuevers, and a magical attitude... untouchable. Burning is fitting. Every single person in this match will be consumed by my fire, consumed by my ego, and tragically, magically... shattered one by fucking one. I am no heathen, no man with a pig product for a name and no talking head to spew fake banter... whatever it is... the essence of what I feel deep within... has the ability to extinguish this white hot fire that has lit a place for all of you to stand. Prepare to become a footnote in the future tellings of what happened here. Get ready to be a laughing stock... a fucking joke. Because you're going to get smoked.

END.

[-] The following 2 users Like R A D I C A L's post:
Tommy Gunn (10-30-2016), Vincent Lane (11-04-2016)