Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 10/26
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2016, 05:34 AM

[Image: L06Pst3.png]

Coming at you from the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin, Germany... THIS IS WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!

Will new Hart Champion Michael McBride retain his gold?

Who will gain the final Wild Card Key?

WHAT WILL THE COMPETITORS COSTUMES BE?!?!?!

Thumper
- vs -
Benito Angelo
KURT ANGLE

Grudge Match to Settle the Score!

2 out of 3 Falls.

Ghost Tank
- vs -
Croaton
- vs -
Mystery Opponent
Boiler Room Brawl!

Match begins in the ring, but MUST end in the arena boiler room.

Adam Wednesday
- vs -
Robbie Bourbon

Luca Arzegotti
- vs -
Reverend Waters
Singapore Cane Match!

A Singapore Cane will be hanging in a neutral corner - Do what you gotta do!

Chris Chaos
- vs -
Jayden Thunder

Trax
- vs -
Makaveli
Black on Black Crime Match

Match takes place on the inner city streets of... Berlin, I guess. We'll make it look as much like South Central as we can.

Dream Match
Barney Green
- vs -
Unknown Soldier

Hart Title Match
Z
- vs -
Michael McBride
30 Minute Iron Man Match!

Warfare starts off with a BANG IN THE BENZ as the entrance ramp is lit up like the Fourth of July by several minutes worth of pyro and fireworks!

Dewey Gobblecoque:
Ladies and gentlemen, WELCOME TO WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!!

The screen shows a packed house with rabid fans, then pans back to Dewey at the announce booth.

Dewey: We have a HUGE show tonight, and Vincent Lane has a special announcement regarding the SHOCKING turn of events involving the X-Treme Title this morning... so let's not waste any more time and get right to the ring!

Tanya Gibbon stands in the ring getting basically no reaction at all.

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS! Introducing first, she is THUMPER!!!!

The crowd goes nuts as former Olympian and WWE Champion Kurt Angle emerges from backstage, then makes his way to the ring carrying his XWF Heavymetalweight Title.

Tig O'Bitties: And her opponent..... KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURT ANGLE!!!!!

The bell sounds and Angle quickly ducks under an attempt at a clothesline from Thumper...

Thumper puts on the brakes and sees Angle turn toward her...

SUPERKICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No!!! Angle caught her kick and twisted her foot into an ankle lock!!! Angle puts the pressure onto Thumper who collapses to the mat, trying to squirm away while Angle cranks it in deeper, screaming at her to tap!

THUMPER TAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tig O'Bitties: The winner of fall number one, KURT ANGLE!!!

Thumper looks like she's got an injury to that ankle as Kurt backs into his corner to begin the second fall.

Thumper gingerly stands up, hopping, then moves towward Kurt...

ANGLE SLAM!!!!!!! Thumper walked right into it!!!!!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!

Winner by two straight falls - KURT ANGLE!

Wednesday 13- I love to fuck begins to play and out comes Adam Wednesday. He gets a somewhat mixed reaction as he generically walks out to the ring. Wednesday climbs into the ring and poses on the top turnbuckle as his theme song stops and Ronnie Bourbon’s begins.

La Gazza Ladra hits and the crowd begins to cheer loudly for the cool bad guy. A series of fireworks fire off on the stage. Across the X-Tron, we see the exact same thing as what is traditionally used as Robbie Bourbon's banner on the XWF website as Robbie steps out. He raises his arms to 45 degree angles while the X-Tron shows clips of Robbie hanging Ellis Bolton using the hook from an undone turnbuckle, Robbie forcing Vinnie Lane to sign his contract mid-match, and Robbie chokeslamming Bjorn Felhammen through the ring. Robbie starts to calmly walk down to the ring, taking his time to get there. He climbs the ring steps, stands on the apron, and turns his back to the ring, instead flipping backwards over the top rope. He then spins, hops on the second turnbuckle, and raises his arms at 45 degree angles again.

Adam Wednesday charges at Robbie Bourbon before the bell rings. He is met with a huge clothesline from Bourbon. A Clothesline from Hell if you will.

DING-DING!

The bell finally rings and Bourbon grabs a staggering Wednesday... NECKWRECKER!!!!!!!!

Dewey: Holy balls, I've never seen him actually do it before!

Bourbon smugly covers the twitching heap that was formerly Adam Wednesday.

1…

2…

3!

That’s it! Robbie Bourbon wins in perhaps the quickest match in XWF history! One for the record books folks.

Winner: Ronnie Bourbon!

Dewey: Time to pay the bills! Let's see a commercial!

Warfare kicks to life, and just as it does, the X-tron fills with blood dripping down the screen... suddenly, a big, blood red heart spins in to life and the lights cut to alternating hues of crimson.

"Pardon Me" by Incubus hits, and two towers of red pyro blast off on either side of the stage... red sparks pour down over the stage, and a voice speaks out as the song continues.

Do you know who I am? No? Good. Know me only as 'Broken Hart', till time progresss and you find yourself staring at a mirror to the past. I've spent 16 years in this business, and it's degenerated with every passing moment. It's time, HIGH time for a change.

Welcome to the cross roads. Beware...see you soon, my friends.

The voice cuts out, and the following three messages flash across the screen.

--i've had enough of the world and its people's mindless games--

|pardon me while i burn and rise above the flame|

/i'll_never_be_the_same

Tig O’Bitties: XWF Galaxy, please help me in welcoming our special guest commentator for this match… From Pikeville, KY, she is the XWF Television Champion… DOLLY WAAAAAATERS!

Dolly’s music hits as she makes her way to the ring, casually dressed in a pair of pink jeans, black hoodie and a Kentucky Wildcats baseball cap. Dolly is without Paul Heyman tonight as she glides down to the ring, Television Title glistening under the bright lights.

Dewey: “Alright this is exciting, and very intriguing to boot! Welcome Ms. Waters, please have a seat.”

Dolly shakes Dewey’s hand as he stands like a gentlemen and pulls out a seat from behind the announce table and hands Dolly a headset.

Dolly: “Thank you Dewey, it’s a pleasure to join you in the booth tonight!”

Tig O’ Bitties: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and will be a No Disqualification Match, where a Singapore Cane will be hanging over a corner of the ring!

Dewey: “Dolly, I believe it’s safe to say, knowing both of these competitors, you especially knowing them both, that this match could turn out to be very, very violent.”

Dolly: “Two great athletes, who’ve never had a problem getting their hands dirty as well, this should be one heck of a fight, I’m excited to watch.”

Tig O’ Bitties: Introducing first, being accompanied by Zane Kingsly III, currently residing in Oakland, California, weighing in at two-hundred and five pounds, he is the #MemeQueen, The Perpetual Prince… LUCA ARZEGOTTIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!

The lights in the arena begin to spazz the fuck out as the opening of "5AM in Toronto" plays and the X-Tron is graced by the pre-made vignette of the #MemeQueen's greatest moments. As the hardest rapper in the history of music begins his verse, Luca Arzegotti and Social Media God & Manager Extraordinaire Zane Kingsley III step out from behind the curtain to a thunderous mixed reaction: half the crowd about to ready to hop the barricade and murder the dynamic duo while the other half collectively loses their shit in excitement. Luca throws a few punches on the stage to loosen himself up before the pair make their way to the ring, Zane showing off dat motherfuckin' Jesus piece as usual.

Zane and Luca both walk over to the booth and greet their new business partner, Dolly Waters, both giving her fist bumps before entering the ring.

Dewey: “Of course your being greeted by your new faction that you’ve become a part of, I must say, the thought of someone like yourself and Luca Arzegotti teaming up could spell trouble for the entire XWF.”

Dolly: “Luca is a great fighter and has a buttload of experience, anytime you have a former XWF King on your team; you know you’ll have a chance to win any fight. I couldn’t be more anxious for us to finally get in the ring together as a team and show the world what we are capable of as a faction."

Tig O’Bitties: And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Pastor Pappy Grantham, from Pikeville, Kentucky, weighing two-hundred twenty-five pounds… REVEREND MUUUUUDDY WAAAAATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reverend Waters and Pastor Grantham make their way to the ring, both touting bibles and receiving a resounding boo from the crowd. The two both get on their knees and begin to pray at the edge of the ring, and as they finish, Muddy looks up and simply nods at his daughter, Dolly who remains stoic.

Dewey: “Dolly, I have to ask, this has got to be somewhat difficult for you? Watching your new teammate and your father battle it out under extreme conditions, is there any part of you that is worried for, or maybe even rooting for Reverend Waters?”

Dolly: “Of course not… this entire act my father, if you even call him that, is all a charade. I think it’s pretty hypocritical for him to act so perfect all a’ sudden, maybe a good ass kicking is just what he needs.”

Old Man Johnson calls for the bell as neither Zane nor Pastor Grantham have yet to leave the ring, the two shout back and forth at one another before Zane pulls a pistol from his waist, pointing at the Pastor, and then at Muddy as he looked like he was ready to attack Zane.

Dolly jumps up to her feet, looking on at the unfolding scene…

Dewey: “Dolly, are you okay?”

Dolly: “Just trying to get a better view is all…”

Luca slowly pushes Zane’s arm down, as his manager extordinare laughs, popping the clip from the bottom and putting it in his pocket, tapping the barrel of the gun against his head in a thinking manner while looking at Reverend. Zane and the Pastor both exit the ring.

Waters and Luca both charge at full speed toward the corner with the Cane, but Muddy is too eager and trips and falls, smashing his face into the middle turnbuckle, Luca uses Muddy as a launching pad, jumping from his back and grabbing the Singapore cane. Luca comes down from midair and slams the cane across Muddy’s back.

Muddy flops over in pain as Luca continues to wail on him with the brutal looking stick, sending shots across Muddy’s back, stomach, chest, legs and arms as he flops around the ring like a fish.

Dewey: “Dolly, I notice there’s a smile growing on your face, are you enjoying watching your father be beaten this way?”

Dolly: “I don’t know Dewey, are there rainbows bursting out of my ass?"

With Muddy lying on his back, Luca swings the cane again, violently toward the Reverend’s chest…

But Muddy grabs the cane; likely damaging his own hands in the process! He kicks Luca in the knee, causing Arzegotti to stumble as Muddy rips away the cane. He swings wildly with the object, striking Luca in the stomach then puts the cane over Luca’s throat and drops him back with a Russian leg sweep and goes for the cover…

1….

2……

Luca powers out at two and is back up to his feet quickly, sending a left hook and a right jab at the now staggering Waters, Luca goes for a right haymaker, but Muddy ducks and takes off running toward the rope, he takes a running swing at Luca with the cane, but Luca ducks now and runs the ropes, the two bounce simultaneously across from one another and meet in the middle of the ring with a double clothesline! Both men are down!

Pappy Grantham is up on the apron screaming at Muddy to get to his feet, but from behind comes Zane who pulls the fat ass down, as he rears back to strike him, Pastor Grantham drops to his knees, holding his Bible in front of his face, pleading for Zane to stop, IN THE NAYYYYME OF JHAHESUS!!!!

OH!!! And out of nowhere, Muddy dives through the middle rope and connects directly into Zane with a suicide dive! Zane Kingsly is out of it, Pastor Grantham is on his knees praising Jesus, but just as Muddy stands to his feet Luca springboards up and over the ropes, flipping forward and landing on Muddy with a beautiful Tope Automico!

Dewey: “What an impressive move by Luca Arzegotti!”

Dolly: “If my fath…errr, Muddy, didn’t have to watch the back of that bulbous, money stealing sack of shit, maybe he’d have a chance in this match. This thing should be over quickly now.”

Luca snatches Muddy up and slings him into the barricade and follows up by mounting him and sending a barrage of strikes to his head, one of which opens Muddy up with some color. Luca lets up with the punches and then sends a knee, and another knee… AND ANOTHER KNEE, right to Muddy’s face. This is getting out of hand now.

#MemeQueen stands directly up now, kicking Waters in the face again for good measure before making his way over to the timekeepers table, where he grabs a chair and starts taunting for the fans, but the fans start reacting to something else, and just as he turns around he finds Muddy speeding toward the steel steps, he leaps from off of the steps and impales Luca with an amazing diving spear. The chair awkwardly flies back and turns into a most uncomfortable pillow for Luca as both men lay on the floor next to the announce table

Dewey: “What an amazing move by the Reverend Muddy Waters!”

Dolly: “I guess you see where I get it from, huh?”

After a few minutes, both men begin to stir, Muddy grabs Luca’s arm and tries to whip him toward the barricade, but Luca reverses, sending Muddy crashing face first into barricade… and running at full speed now, Luca leaps into the air and drop kicks Muddy’s head into the wall again! Zane walks over and grabs his client, talking to him as the two strategize on how to put away The Holy One. Grantham tries pulling Muddy to his feet, screaming biblical proverbs into his ear, but just as he’s to his feet, Muddy shoves Grantham down as the crowd begins roaring with cheers.

Muddy looks over to a fan, who coincidently is wearing a vintage Muddy Waters TShirt and swipes a beer from the fans hand. Muddy pours the beer back, almost powering up like Pop-eye eating spinach!

Dewey: “WELL THIS IS UNEXPECTED!!! IS THE OLD MUDDY WATERS BACK!?!”

Dolly: “………”

Muddy crushes the beer can on his head and lets out a large belch as the fans chant: “Welcome back!”

“LET’S GO LUCA!”

“MUDDY WATERS!”

“LET’S GO LUCA!”

“MUDDY WATERS!”

Waters lifts Luca but is immediately caught by Luca’s Cold, Cold, Heart!

Dewey: “OH! A VICIOUS KICK TO THE GROIN! Muddy Waters is down!”

Dolly: “Awww, that could have been my future brother or sister…”

Dewey: “Dolly, your sarcasm is radiant.”

Luca rolls Muddy into the ring and makes his way to the top rope, he dives off with a stunning 450 Flip into the air and crashes down on Muddy, and he goes for the cover…

OH JUST IN THE NICK OF TIME WATERS IS ABLE TO KICK OUT!

Luca is stunned, but he gets up and appears to be setting up his finisher… he twists Muddy’s arm around, getting behind him, but Muddy fires aback elbow, knocking Luca off balance. Waters quickly grabs him now, lifting him up and power bombs Luca out of the ring! Luca’s head smacks the floor with a sick thud.

Muddy rolls out and starts clearing off the announce table…

Dewey: “Dolly, what in the hell is your father doing?”

Dolly: “Gee… I don’t know Dewey, how about you try asking him? HE’S RIGHT FUCKING THERE!”

Muddy: “Watch out Doll Baby! Daddy is back in business!”

Muddy clears away the junk and plops Luca’s lifeless body onto the table.

Muddy: “Dolly, you shouldn’t be hanging out with people like is’”

Muddy returns to the ring and scales the ropes, he looks over to the fan with the beer and begins signaling toward him. The fan tosses Muddy, not one, but two cold ones! Muddy cracks them both open and chugs them down, getting the majority of the beer on his shirt. He looks over at Zane who is desperately trying to remove Luca from the table and begins chucking the crushed beer cans at him. Zane dodges and begins struggling for his gun, but it’s too late! Muddy dives from the top rope with his trademark Mud Stomp!

Dewey: “OH MY GOD!”

Muddy plants his feet into Luca’s chest as the two crash through the table, the crowd is losing their minds as Muddy goes for the pin…

1…..

2…..

3……

4……

5……

6………

Ol’ Man Johnson: “NO NO! YOU HAVE TO PIN HIM IN THE RING!”

Dewey: “Old Man Johnson is correct! This is not a falls count anywhere contest!”

Dolly: “YEAH! GET OFF OF HIM DUMBASS!”

Muddy gets up and slaps his forehead, and begins walking Luca over to the ring… he rolls him under the ropes and gets him in for the pin!

1…..

2….

NO LUCA JUST BARELY ESCAPES!

Muddy catches another beer from the crowd and chugs it down, pouring some of it on Luca’s lifeless body. He lifts Arzegotti up, and kicks him in the stomach, He’S SETTING UP FOR THE PIKE CO. PLUNGE! But Luca reverses with a back body drop and runs over to Zane who’s on the apron with the cane. Luca turns around and charges at Waters and smashes the cane over his head, breaking the damn thing in two!

Muddy’s body begins to wobble like a noodle, but before he falls, Luca catches him…. GET AWAY DRIVER!

Arzegotti covers…

1…

2….

3…..

Winner: Luca Arzegotti

Zane rushes to the ring quickly and gets Luca out of there, raising his client’s hand as the two celebrate their way to the back.

Back in the ring, Pastor Grantham is standing over Muddy as he begins to get to his feet, screaming at him while shoving the Bible in his face. The crowd is booing the fat piece of shit! Muddy stands up, looking rather ashamed of what he’s done…

…or maybe what he’s about to do! Muddy flips Grantham the bird just before kicking him in the gut and dropping him right on his head with the Pike Co. Plunge!

DEWEY: “BAH GAWD HE KILLED HIM!”

Muddy calls for the mic…

Muddy: “I just wanna’ say, first and foremost, you can kiss my ass you fat sun’abitch! Fuck you and this here bible you no dieting motherfucker!”

Watrers begins ripping the pages from the bible and throwing them all over Pastor Grantham, the crowd is going absolutely wild!

Muddy: “To all of Muddy’s fans, I wanna’ tell ya’ all how sorry Muddy is fer’ bein’ a big ol’ bible babblin’ bitch here lately. My brain was washed by this fat ass layin in my ring right now.

But most important, Muddy wants to say sorry to you, Dolly Waters. I’ve been watchin’ ya’ fer’awhile and I just wanna’ tell ya’ finally just how proud ya’ Daddy is… and I’mma’ be at erry’one of yer’ shows cheerin’ you on baby girl, you got what it takes, I never did… I just hope you’ll accept my apology.”

Dolly enters the ring as he father opens his arm, tears streaming down his face for all of the wrong doing he’s done. Dolly looks unsure as the crowd chants:

“HUG IT OUT! HUG IT OUT!”

Dolly tilts her head to the side and shrugs her shoulder, before going in and giving her father a hug.

Dewey: “What a heartwarming moment…. OH NO!”

Dolly knees her father in the groin, causing him to fall to his knees. Dolly looks enraged, tears in her eyes as she bounces from the ropes…

Dewey: “RUNNING WATERS! BAH GAWD!”

Dolly nearly knocks her father’s head from his shoulders as the crowd begins booing loudly, throwing trash at the Television Champion as she grabs her belt. Her face is flat and emotionless as she stares down on her father, wiping away a single tear from her cheek, just before exiting the ring.

*The Arena goes dark & a Theme plays*

*Near the end of the first chorus the lights cut back on & a sillioute figure is standing on the stage the man then turns and is None other then Tyler Snoww*

*Snoww then pulls out some Dog Tags with a closer look their not his but someone named Jakob Wilde Aka Jakoby Vengeance why does he have this mans Military Dog Tags around his neck*

*Snoww continues to the ring gripping the dog tags around his neck gets in the ring and calls for a mic*

Snoww: By now you all know who I am, By now your wondering what is this who is this guy, Your thinking why carry someone elses dog tags, These are the Dog Tags of my dear friend Jakob Wilde he was also a wrestler but he past away 3 years ago today He told me to protect those I care for and those who need it, Vinnie, Roxy I'm a former Green Beret I've seen things shit i've done some things, stuff that you could imaginee but fuck it's the shit that you'd never dream of I saw what happened to you guys....

*Snoww Looks at the ceiling for a minute and pulls the dog tags up and kisses them*

Snoww: I'm not doing this for me i'm doing this for you two and to hold a promise for Jakob, So Vinnie if you need someone to be a Personal Secuority Guard look no further...

*Snoww Looks down at the ground & says*

Snoww: Then the sinner the self righteous the unforgived man a man who will do whatever it takes to keep you intact.... I couldn't say the same for Jakob but thay was a fight I couldn't carry him back from we all lose people and i'm not looking to see anyone else get hurt

*theme plays & Snoww heads through the crowd gripping the dog tags again*

We go back to the ring where we see Jayden Thunder already standing there, stretching and pulling in the ropes to test their elasticity.

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is scheduled for ONE FALL!

The crowd repeates ONE FALL with enthusiasm.

Tig O'Bitties: Introducing first... Jayden Thunder!

The crowd murmurs.

The crowd goes ballistic as Chris Chaos and Jenny Myst appear at the top of the ramp. They then both charge down to the ring together and slide under the bottom rope, causing Thunder to jump back into his corner warily.

Tig O'Bitties: And his opponent... from Tampa, Florida, he is... CHRISSSSSSSSS CHAOOOOOOOSSSSS!!!!!

Jenny crawls across the mat and exits the ring, slyly staring up at Thunder while Chris Chaos circles him.

The bell sounds and Chaos moves to the center of the ring, curling his fingers at Thunder in a "come and get some" gesture.

Thunder balls his fists and rushes at Chaos!!!

But Jenny Myst grabbed his ankle from outside the ring! thunder stops and turns around to berate the sexy blonde before returning his focus to Chris Chaos...

SPEAR!!!!!!!

Chris Chaos just folded Jayden Thunder in half with a devastating spear, and then he drags Thunder up by his hair...

Chaos lifts Thunder into a fireman's carry...

EQUALIZER!!!!!!

Jayden Thunder is out cold, and the referee starts the count!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!!!

Winner by pinfall - Chris Chaos!

Inside the Warfare fanfare the dimness turns to a pale light shade, before the light catches Tig in her magnificance. Fans begin to squirm knowing that soon the broiker room will lay waste to two more like so many before them. A zoom in on O'Bitties.

Tig O'Bitties: "The following contest is a Boiler Room Brawl match... Introducing first..."

Dewey Gobblecoque: "There's a lot of mystery found in this one, folks! Ghost Tank we know for sure. But, who is Croaton? Who is the third Mystery Competitor?"

The arena lights flicker, then fade out completely. Initially the crowd cheers in anticipation. Soon they fall into a restless silence as everything remains black. Soon a slow, methodical drum beat is heard. A few seconds later, another. And on and on it goes.

The X-Tron comes to life, flickering blood red.

Johnny Cash's "God's Gonna Cut You Down" begins to play over the crowd as they start to roar.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "I think it's obvious now, if it wasn't before, this is the Hallmark of the King of Darkness! Not seen in the XWF in over a year!"

Scratch.

Static.

The X-Tron displays a "No Signal" condition as Johnny Cash is abruptly cut off. The arena remains dark. Only the methodical drum beat continues, like a march of some sort.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "What the hell is going on here!? Sebastian Duke won't be happy about his return being mishandled by production flunkies!"

An explosion of fire and flames erupts from the entrance stage as "Evil Ways" by Blues Saraceno plays.

The drumbeat continues behind the music. Flames periodically shoot from the stage as a large, odd, white-gold tinged presence, basked in white-gold lighting appears from backstage carrying a single torch.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Is that... Is that a hologram of the King of Darkness!?"

Scratch.

Static.

Again, the X-Tron 'no signal'. Things fall silent. The marching drumbeat continues in synch with the flames shooting from the stage.

Scratch.

Static.

"O' Fortuna" by Nevergreen plays. On the X-Tron, highlights of the career of Sebastian Duke flash. His big wins. His tough losses. His moment becoming the first person to ever pin Unknown Soldier. His Universal title celebration. His path to becoming the first Intercontinental champion.

The hologram King of Darkness, with the torch in hand, spreads out to a small Army of Dukeness. One Sebastian Duke, becomes eight. The eight holograms march down the ramp, shoulder to shoulder and stop midway.

Scratch.

Static.

Silence.

Some of the crowd applauds the experience. Others grow restless as the flames dissipate. The arena, still shrouded in Darkness other than the hologram Sebastian Dukes.

"March or Die" by Motorhead begins to play as the 8 hologram Duke's spread out, 4 on either side of the entrance ramp, holding their hologram torches over the ramp.

The hologram torches begin to glow red with real flames. With a ninth appearing in the center of the ramp. The holograms disappear completely revealing 8 hooded brethren wearing the Iron Cross insignia of the Duke Illuminatus Military, with a ninth torch in the center.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "This is bizarre! I've never seen anything quite like it!"

March or Die continues to play as the arena lights fade up. In the center of the entrance ramp, stand the real King of Darkness, Sebastian Duke, in his trademark black cape and hood. Beside him, a smaller, younger man with blonde hair and a similar cape, only white, and no hood stands beside the King.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "I have not received confirmation yet, but I do believe that is Sebastian Duke's son, Thaddeus!"

The King of Darkness looks to his right at the younger man then drops to one knee, and hands the torch to him. The young man beams with pride and takes the torch before proceeding toward the ring.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Did he just pass the torch to his son!?"

Tig O'Bitties: "From Old Saybrook, Connecticut. Standing 6 feet tall and weighing 2 hundred 10 pounds... He is the Prince of Light... THADDEUS... DUUUUKE!"

Thaddeus Duke steps between the ropes, handing the torch off to one of his soldiers beforehand. He kneels in the ring, Tim Tebow style, and is showered in gold light from above.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "I can't believe it! Sebastian Duke has passed the torch to his bratty kid!"

The King of Darkness disappears to the back as the Prince of Light remains awaiting his first XWF opponents.

Tig O'Bitties: "And now... from..."

The sound of metal scraping against the ground rings through the arena. As the lights begin to brighten, it reveals the source, as he wears shackles around his ankles and wrists, with the chain connecting the two scraping along the ground. Sporting long black pants, with 'G.T' in neon green on the thighs and wearing a mask made of bone covering hairline to top lip. Also wearing contacts that makes his eyes completely blacked out.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Boy, what a MONSTER... He looks ready for this brawl, doesn't he?"

Tig O'Bitties: "Chicago, Illinois... standing at six feet eight inches, and weighing three hundred and seventy-six pounds..."

He then yanks his arms apart in a lowercase 'T', and follows it up with yanking the ankle shackles off. Once down he rushes to the ring, leaping over the top rope, rolling forward and springing up to his feet. He then pounds his chest as he lets out a roar.

Tig O'Bitties: "GHHHHHHHHOOSSTTT TANNNK!"

He circles the ring like an animal ready to destroy something in a heavy heat before temoving the mask and beginning to stare down the mysterious yet revealed Croaton, Thaddeus Duke. Duke smirks and looks back playfully, as the entire XWF world awaits the next competitor.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Wow, you could cut the tension with a knife in here, and that is only the first two guys! We have all wondered about Croaton, to see this now, another Duke, hold onto your seats people, there is still an opponent we do not know the identity of! The way this is headed is could be Charles Manson... Clark Kent... anybody!"

Tig O'Bitties: "Last but not least... the mystery participant in this Triple Threatt Boiler Room Brawl... is..."

A slight fade of the arena lights, everyone on the edge if their seats waiting with anticipation. In the darkness both men introduced take their respective corners and apoear ready for war. The lights return as the ring bell sounds with two men standing still. They and the referee look around confused.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Wait a minute, who the hell is that!?"

The shot widens to a figure with a black towell draped over his head holding the ring bell and chime. At his feet the normal bell operator out cold. Quickly swirling around him the camera shows Ghost Tank and Croaton in the ring leaning outward on the closest ropes gesturing for the man to get into the ring. He turns, bell in hand and sprints toward them as both back up to opposite sides.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "THIS IS RIDICULOUS! SOMEONE CHECK ON THE BELL GUY!"

He slides in... Ghost Tank raises a big boot right off the bat, the man ducks under then leaps up unsuspectedly nailing Duke on the reverse side with the bell, causing Duke to hit the ground and roll out of the ring swiftly. Tank turns around grunting and runs at him, he grabs the man by the throat and lifts him up squeezing the life out of him. The man has just enough to raise his hands behind Tank's head still holding the bell and begins to bash shit after shot until he is dropped. Tank stumbles backward holding his head woosy, the man rushes and clotheslines him over the top rope and out of the ring. He removes the towell finally to reveal his identity.

Tig O'Bitties: "JAKKOOBB DAVISSSSS!"

Dewey Gobblecoque: "DAVIS IS BACK, DAVIS IS BACK! AND HE JUST LAID OUT THADDEUS DUKE AND GHOST TANK TO START THIS MATCH! IT HAS TO END IN THE BROILER ROOM FOLKS! WOW WHAT A START!"

On the outside Ghost Tank gets up to a knee, as Croaton realizes the opportunity and runs around the side, propels off the top step and sitting missle drop kicks Tank into the barrier. He gets up and points at Davis who is nodding and winks at him, looks at the bell in his hand, and lays it slowly on the ground. He motions to Duke to enter the ring politely. Duke hops onto the side then carefully spreads the ropes and enters, Davis aggressively locks him up pushing him into the turnbuckle.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "We are getting our money's worth tonight, folks. Ghost Tank is getting to his feet and does not look happy... kinda odd to see him Alysia-less tonight."

Duke reverses the lockup and mounts Davis, with both hands he barrades Jakob with punches then reaches into his tights and pulls out what appear to be brass knuckles. Davis realizes it and pushes him into the air ans out to the center of the ring, then quickly charges. Duke gathers and delivers a devasting First Strike Super Kick to the jaw dropping Davis flat on his back. Duke walks around the ring gloating, as on one of his rounds Ghost Tank finally pulls his feet out from under him causing Croaton to land face first on his own brass knuckles. Tank pulls him out, slides in, looks around and covers the flattened Davis pounding his right hand angerily on the mat for a count. The ref informs him that will not work.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Are you serious!?"

Tank gets up and gorilla presses David limp body and tosses him over the ropes toward the staging area. Duke sits up against the announce table on the other side rubbing his forehead in agony. Ghost Tank puts Jakob on his shoulder and begins to walk up the stage. Duke groggily comes to seeing Tank captitalizing on his sloppy seconds and runs around the ring and up the ramp, catching the two just as they exit behind the curtain. The shot switches to backstage as Croaton chop blocks duke who falls backward, dropping Davis onto Croatons head accidentally. All three lay for moments before beginning to stir.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "What a match so far! I literally do not know where this could end... well, the Broiler Room, but I mean it could go to anyone. Big mistakes by Croaton twice now, Tank seems to be on a mission that is ignoring a member of the match, and Davis was on fire until he ran into that Super Kick... he looks to be first up, here..."

Davis gets up holding his chin and back, he gets Duke up by the head and lariat whips him into the brick building wall for payback. Holding his kneee, Ghost Tank begins to crawl away humorously shuffling quickly toward the curtain, but Davis catches him and curb stomps his head into the floor. Davis turns around accomplished as a refreshed Croaton belly to belly suplexes him on the cold cement floor, Jakob arched in severe pain grimacing.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "CROATONNNNN!"

The crowd in the arena is breathless at the non stop barrage of action as all three men clearly want this match. Backstage Thaddeus pulls Davis up by the hair, puts him in a headlock and begins to walk him down the hallway and further into the arena depths. Every ounce of resistence met with hard close fisted wallops to the top of Jakob's head.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "GT is still down by the curtain, this match could end if they get the the Broiler Room without him involved in the decison here!"

Davis finally jars his head loose just under a doorway reading "Boiler Room: Watch Your Step". He and Duke exchange fists infront of the door back and forth until both men are stunned and fall forward onto eachother's shoulders using the other to stand. Just then, the angle begins to shake and the sprinting limping Ghost Tank in a rumbling rage tackles both men through the door, all three falling to differsnt points after tumbling down the stairs leading to the bottom.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "HOLY SHIT, THIS MATCH COULD END IF THESE GUYS CANNOT CONTINUE!"

Jakob Davis rolls over clearly injured and lands on the bottom floor of the room. Ghost Tank growls loudly and hobbles down a few steps to the flat stopping point between stair flights. He picks up Duke and leans him over the railing as if to drop him down, but Croaton counters with a hurracurrana headscissor tossing GT head over heals several feet below. Landing on his already injured knee Tank groans in pain and whimpers for a moment, holding his knee and laying on his back in pain. Realizing the scenario, Davis quickly crawls over and hooks the knee for a pin.

Just as the count began, Duke stepped to the top of the railing on the stairway flat, and dove into a gigantic frog slash nailing both opponents and breaking up a near pinfall. Back in the arena fans are in awe as Dewey jumps out of his chair with excitment.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "He just dove off a railing and went 10 feet to accomplish that! How the hell did he do it?!"

Davis rolls sitting against a wall a few feet away. GT now on all fours catching his breath from the splash impact. Duke measures, and attempts to hook both of GT's arms for some type of Pedigree manuever. GT gets lifted then uses his weight to come back down and back body drops Croaton on the Broiler Room floor.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Ouch."

Duke lays motionless, GT smelling his chance walks over toward Duke, just as Davis runs up and hits him with a blindsided double knee facebuster. GT stumbles backward but stays on his feet, now angered, he looks at Jakob. Meanwhile somehow Alysia, GT's manager emerges from under the stairs hiding and jumps on Duke scatching and clawing his chest in the process.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Not Good! Mind your own business! DO NOT RUIN THIS MATCH! FUCK!"

GT gets Davis into position for a delayed veritcal suplex and begins doing squats, but keels over in pain from his knee. He drops Jakob to the side who backs up for a moment. GT moans and returns to his feet only to be leveled by a flying Alysia crossbody style taking them both to the grouns off the small ledge behind them. Davis runs at the now bloody chested Croaton for a clothesline, but he ducks under and proceeds with four consecutive german suplexes on the cold hard floor. He goes for a pin as Davis seems to be in 'lala land.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "THERE IT IS, THADDEUS HAS GOT IT!"

THR...

Alysia hops on Duke's back as the ref disgustingly stops his hand and rolls his eyes again. Duke gets ups and hurls Alysia over his head into the Broiler on the side of the room. Steams poors as her hapless body crumbles to the floor. GT groggily gets wind kf this development, and roars shaking the room, he pounces on Duke and begins a flurry of vicious headbutts.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Come on, she got what she deserved, stay out if the damn match!"

Tank splits open Thaddeus, then lifts him up above his head... an out of gas Davis uses all his might and throws himself shoukder first to chop block the same knee of GT again. Tank falls backward dropping Duke on the floor of the platform jist a few feet below. Jakob puts his arms over GT.

Ghost Tank gets his shoulder up in plenty of time. Davis slowly swaying side to side gets to his feet, Tank stumbles on his bad knee but always gets upright. Davis walks over and attempts a lockup, GT counters with pointed elbows to the skull as Davis leans away backward. The steam continually fills the room from Alysia's impact. GT maniacally knife edge chops Davis who is reeling against a pold as the crowd inside counts the chops with Dewey.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "ONE... TWO... THREE... FOUR... FIVE... SIX... SEVEN... EIGHT... NINE... TEN... ELEVEN... TWELVE... THIRTEEN... FOURTEEN... FIFTEEN... SIXTEEN... SEVENTEEN... EIGHTEEN... NINETEEN..."

Davis falls to a knee, as GT grabs his head and implant DDT's him into the cement. He hooks the leg...

His bad knee is pulled out from the lower platform causing his head to hit the drop edge. He tries to get up woosy and is met with a Super Kick out of the steam. GT grasps on to the shallow platform wall behind him still upright, spitting out some blood to the grates below. Thaddeus walks through the steam kicks GT in the balls keeling him over, then hooking his arms for a massive Pedigree on the steel grates. GT lays face down unable to move. Duke smiles and turns him over.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "THAT HAS TO BE IT!"

Thaddeus neglects a cover, as he looks up admiring his sorroundings. The drop in platforms now providing a large drop from the top of the room. He turns around and scales a few pipe fitting upward to an eventual repair flat toward the top of a steam shaft, some 25 feet above. Davis is beginning to stir and rise to his feet. Duke looks out and doesn't see Alysia's remains under the broken Boiler underneathe anymore.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "Wait, what is that sound?"

A screeching Alysia appears behind Duke clawing at his back, he annoyingly picks her up and tosses her off the side into the arms of Davis incapacitating them both from the force of the fall. GT moans and sees her barely moving, he looks up as Croaton hits a super corkscrew 360 degree splash dead center on Ghost Tank.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "THIS GUY IS FUCKING INSANNNEEE HE HAD HIM BEAT ALREADY!?"

A few Croaton shirt wearing enforcers rush down to the location, pushing down and already hurt Davis and Alysia. Thaddeus makes the cover after holding his stomach in pain from impact. The ref lightly strikes the grates.

The ref signals, but no bell caller is left to ring it. The guards rush over and pick up Duke as he holds his hand up in victory, clinching his stomach and bloodied chest with the other.

Dewey Gobblecoque: "QUITE A DEBUT."

Tig O'Bitties: "And your winner... of the Boiler Room Brawl... CRO... er... THADDEUSSSSS DUUUUUKE!!!!!!"

Winner - THADDEUS DUKE

After the commercials, Dewey Gobblecoque was standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand. The crowd was pumped from the matches before and Dewey had to calm them down before he could speak.

Dewey Gobblecoque-"Well tonight has been great and it's only to get better. If all of you fucker could turn to the X-Tron. We will take you all the the inner city streets of Berlin that we turned into South Central. I don't know how we did it. Rumor has it that Shane made some calls. Anyways, let's see two black dude commit some violent crimes on each other."

The X-Trons starts to show a bird's eye view of the inner city before moving closer and closer into the city, it was now in the center looking right down at Trax and Makaveli and a ref. Today wasn't going to be a good day for one of these fuckers. The ref got the okay to start the match.

He told the two men, they went right after each other. Showing no mercy as they threw left and rights at each other. Makaveli blocked one of Trax's punches and got him a headbutt right on the nose. Trax was dazed a moment from the sudden impact and took a few steps back.

Makaveli ran right at him and went to spear him but Trax was able to get level headed, he went down and used his legs to monkey flip Makaveli into the air and crash through the large window of a liquor store owned by a Korean man.

Trax got to his feet and made his way into the store and was met by the owner, who was yelling at him and it wasn't in English.

Trax started to argue back with the man. This gave Makaveli time to recover, he saw what was going on and jumped Trax from behind. He hit a nasty Northern Lariat to the back of the dome of Trax.

He went down hard. The Korean man now got into the face of Makaveli, this was a mistake. Makaveli pulled out a Glock from the waist of his jeans and pistol whipped the man in the head and knocked him out.

He looked down to see Trax getting to his feet, Makaveli went to give Trax he's own dose of metal to the skull, but he wasn't fast enough and took a powerful European Uppercut to the chin, Makaveli stumbled backwards into the shelves of goods, Trax followed up his attack with a spear.

Shit when flying everywhere as the two crashed through the wooden shelves. Now the damn wife of the Korean man came out yelling at the two as they were getting to their feet.

Makaveli being a pimp ass mother fucker, slapped the ho with a wicked backhand and told her to know her place. Trax went for a right hook but Makaveli dodged it.

He grabbed Trax's head and started to bash it on the wall hard, not once, not twice or even three or four times but ten fucking times. Trax's head was ringing as he being dragged to the back door of the store. Makaveli got Trax to his feet before Irish Whipping into the door. Trax hit the metal door hard with a loud thud.

Makaveli took a few steps backwards before he booked it right at Trax, jumped into the air and dropkicked him hard enough to break the door and send Trax through it into the back ally where there was a group of black guys playing the dice game Cee-lo.

Makaveli walked out into the ally and over to Trax, as he was grabbing him, Trax got Makaveli with a drop-toe-hold. Makaveli's hit the hard ground with his head, Trax struggled to stand up straight but was able to after a few moments.

He grabbed Makaveli by the back of the neck and brought him up right, before he wrapped his arms around him and tossed him over with a Belly-To-Belly suplex and right into the middle of the Cee-lo game.

The guys who were playing it were now pissed off and made their was over to Trax, seeing this. Trax pulled out his own gun from his waist band and started to pop off rounds at the men, who started to run away like a bunch of bitches.

Trax laughed, Makaveli was up now and caught Trax off guard with an Enzuigiri to the back of the head. Makaveli picked up Trax onto his shoulders. At the end of the ally, there was a parked car, of course it was shitty looking.

Makaveli made his was over there and threw Trax into the car. BAM. Trax's back hit the door of the car and the back of his head cracked the window some.

Makaveli wasn't done, he lifted Trax onto the top of the car and climbed up himself. He got Trax to his feet before shoving his head between his legs. Makaveli lifted Trax up into a powerbomb, but as he was bringing him up, Trax was able to get he's legs lose from Makaveli's grasp, land on his feet and out of nowhere, Trax hit the Trap Silencer right on target, Makaveli's chin.

SMACK!

Makaveli was hit so hard, he flipped right off the car and onto the street. Trax got down off of the car and walked over to Makaveli and went for the pin. The ref came in and started to count.

1!

2!!

3!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, he got him!

Winner by Pinfall - Trax

As Trax dusts himself off and catches his breath, an old school VW Beetle putters up to the scene.

The door opens and a plump man in lederhosen hops out, then runs over to Trax.

The plump man reaches into his pocket and pulls out the final Wild Card!!!!

Vincent Lane must have sent an envoy to deliver the final card to the winner of this match! Trax is the sixth man entering the chamber... for now!

Dewey: We'll be right back after these messages!

Tig O'Bitties: The following contest is for the XWF Hart Championship, and is for ONE FALL!

Before the crowd can repeat the words Tig speaks, the lights go completely dark for ten full seconds, leaving the arena in silent blackness.

When the lights come back up, the Hart Title challenger, Z, is lying face down in the ring in a puddle of blood!

Dewey: What the hell? How did Z get in the ring? And who did that to him?

Then...

The crowd roars for Michael McBride as he appears at the top of the ramp with his Hart Title over his shoulder.

McBride walks to the ring slowly, seemingly puzzled by what he sees.

He enters the ring and looks around... then grins.

McBride demands the bell be rung, and then he drops down on top of the lifeless body of Z!

Referee Mika Hunt makes the count!

1!

2!

3!!!!!!!

Dewey: Jesus, Tig never even got out of the ring!

Winner and STILL Hart Champion - Michael McBride!

Tig O'Bitties is standing in the ring with a mic in hand. She smiles at the crowd and waves to them before speaking into the mic.

Tig O'Bitties"I have been informed since Unknown Solider lost the Xtreme title. This match will no longer be for the Xtreme title but it will still be an Xtreme rules match.

Tig O'Bitties"Making his way to the ring. He stands at 5'10" and weights in at 320 pounds. From Boston Massachusetts. BAAAAAARNEY GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN"

Dirty Angel'" by Voodoo Johnson starts to play through out the arena as fans start to cheer loudly. Out walks Barney Green, dressed in a black and gold bruins jersey with black shorts with a gold stripe on the sides and no shoes. Green walks down to the ring as the fans cheer him. He high fives a few fans as he makes his way towards the ring. He enters the ring and blows the fans a kiss as the music fades.

Tig O'Bitties"His opponent. Standing at 6'1 and weighting in at 137 pounds. He hails from Oslo, Norway. UNKNOOOOOOOOOOOOON SOOOOOOOOOOOLIDER!

Unknown Soldier and Greggo come prancing down towards the ring, skipping and frolicking two and fro. Sometimes just holding the others hand but most of the time holding the others penis. Unknown Soldier then prays to SATAN! in the middle of the ring while a red pentagram traces him from above in the rafters. The red disco lights tracing the pentagram around Soldier continues to encircle him constantly in a counter clockwise motion. While standing in the center of this pentagram of glowing lights, he kneels and touches both his shoulders and forehead as a sign of the Unholy trinity. In the name of the Liar, the Sinner, and the great father and lord of all that is Evil! Soldier then gets up and strokes his penis exactly 666 times getting faster and faster as the lights around him speed up in pace as well. He always wrestles with a full on raging erection for not only the increase in testosterone, but also as a scare tactic to the heterosexual male(s) or prude female bitch(es) he may be wrestling at the time.

Barney and Solider looked at each other. The big man shows now fear as he looks into the eyes of Satan's favorite child. Solider walked over to Barney and slapped him across the face. Barns just took it and looked right at Solider. The meth head laughed and then moved in and pointed at his chin, giving Barney a free shot back. He egged on Green to do it. With one powerful upper cut, he jacked Solider in the jaw and made him flip in the air 666 times before he crashed down onto the mat below. Solider was laying on his back and rubbing his jaw as he looked up at Barney with shock in his eyes. He never thought Barney could do such a thing, his shock soon turned to anger. He got right up and swung at the big man, but Barney headbutted it. Solider yelled out in pain, but Barney didn't let him recover. He grabbed Solider by the arm and pulled him in close. He locked both of Solider's arms with his and started to repeatedly beat down Solider with his forehead over and over again. Once he was done. He let go of Solider, who fell to the ground. Barney was bleeding now. His forehead busted wide open.

Barney made his way over to Solider, who looked up in time as Barns took him by the back of the neck. Solider hit a might low blow. Barney grabbed his nuts as he fell down to his knees. Solider got up and dropkicked Barney in the face, he got up once again before grabbing Barney and getting him to his feet. Solider gave Barns his own headbutt to the Hardcore legend, blood splattered everywhere. Solider ran and hit the ropes, on the rebound. Solider jumped into the air and hit a flying lariat, Barney went over the ropes and fell to the outside of the ring. Solider's head started to spin, the effects of Barney's headbutts were starting to hit Solider. He tried to shake it away as he went to ropes that Barney went over, but when he looked down. Barney was gone! Solider started to look around. Where the fuck did that fat son of a bitch go? Solider got his answer when Barney got into the ring from the other side of the ring and he wasn't alone. The crazy mother fucker had a baseball bat wrapped in barbwire AND had fluorescent light duct tapped around it. The crowd were losing their fucking heads. Solider turned and was met with the weapon straight to the face. glass shattered and flew everywhere. Solider went down and now was wearing a crimson mask.

Barney started to give the beat down of a life time as he hit Solider all over his body, he hit him so many times that the bat broke. Barney didn't waste any time and went for the pin.

ONE

TWO

THR-KICKOUT!!!

The man who was gay for Satan! wasn't going to go down that easy. He some how got out of Barney and got to his feet. Barns did the same before he rushed at Solider but was shot back when Unknown Solider launch a fucking fire ball from his DICK! Barney was struck right in the face by the fire dick ball of Satan! Solider laughed but soon got out of the ring and went looking under the ring. He pulled out a dragon dildo cock on a stick, which had razor blades in it. Solider got back into the ring in time to catch Barney getting to his feet. Solider swung and hit Barney in the gut with the dragon dildo and cut up his belly. Barney went down, Solider gave his own beat down. Now Solider went for his own pin.

ONE

TWO

THREE-NO KICKOUT!

Unknown Solider couldn't believe it! How the fuck did Barney kick out of that shit? This only pissed off Solider. He got Barney to his feet and started to punch Barney in the face over and over again but he Barney wouldn't go down. Solider eye twitched but something in Barney snapped and he went into a rage. Barney kicked Solider away so hard he went across the ring and into one of the corners of the ring. Solider blinked a few times and shook his head of the cobwebs. Barney ran and then did a front flip but Solider moved out of the way just in time. Barney hit the ring post hard and landed on his neck.

Crowd-"Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit"

Solider got out of the ring and went looking again, he soon found razor wire. He took off his pants and now had his dick out, that was 6.66 inches and gifted by Satan! himself. Solider wrapped the razor wire around his fucking cock, the wire cut into the flesh of his meat stick but he didn't seem to care. Barney used the ropes to get up to his feet but his back was to Solider. The man of Satan! stalked Barney like Michael Jackson does when he goes out to find little boys to butt fuck. Solider grabbed Barney and locked in the WET DREAM! He took Barney to the ground and locked it in deeper. The ref asked Barney Green if he wanted to tap out. Barney shook his head no. Solider used his dick wrapped in barbwire and made it go around Barney's neck and sunk the barbwire into the flesh of Barney's neck. The ref asked again but Barney still said no, even while in this pain, Barney wouldn't give Unknown Solider the satisfaction of having him tap out. Soon the blood loss and pain made Barney pass out. The ref called for the bell. The match was over. Unknown Solider then blew a fat fucking load. All over everyone in the arena!.

Unknown Solider"GHOST TANK! I FUCKED YOU
OOOOOVVVVEEEEEERRRR"

Tig O'Bitties"Here is your winner! UNKNOWN SOLIDER!!!!"

Winnder-Unknown Solider

After the debris is cleared and the medical personnel have helped Barney Green to the back, to a thunderous standing ovation no less, the X-Tron flares to life one more time.

I WANNA ROCK!!!!

The crowd goes bananas as XWF Owner Vincent Lane steps out from the curtain, holding the hand of his bodacious blonde bombshell of a life partner, Roxy Cotton.

The power couple strut up the aisle hand in hand, waving to the fans and soaking in the love, then enter the ring one at a time, Vincent stopping to hold the ropes open for his lady like a gentleman.

Vincent and Roxy move to the center of he ring, where Vincent brings a microphone to his lips.

"What a great god damn show we just had tonight, am I right Berlin?"

The crowd pops for themselves. Cheap.

"Well, before you go home to your hausfraus and your lederhosen, I've got some business to handle.

As I stated earlier tonight, I have an announcement concerning the Unified X-Treme Championship. But before I go into specifics... I think it's important that we have the current champion join me in the ring,

Ladies and gentlemen... THE WATCHER!"

"Relentless Chaos" by Miss May I hits the airwaves and the fans give the XWF's New Unified X-treme Champion a mixed reaction. Since the man has never appeared on XWF TV before the crowd really has no idea how to react to him.

The Watcher walks out from the bag, the shining silver belt draped around his shoulder. The Watcher looks out at the crowd for a second and then not so subtly adjusts his mask.

He casually walks down to the ring, climbs in between the top two ropes and then positions himself about a foot and a half away XWF Owner Vincent Lane and his concubine Roxy Cotton.

"You rang?"

Vincent smiles at the Watcher, backing up a steep from the intimidating form of the man holding the X-Treme title.

"Well dude, although your title reign as the Unified X-treme Champion will go down in the books as an official title reign because it was in fact a legit pin... I'm afraid that as of right now, that reign has come to an end."

The crowd is shocked silent.

The Watcher steps forward now almost nose to nose with Lane. He leans in even closer and says something audible only to the owner of the fed before throwing the Unified X-treme Championship on the ground and then backing away to exit the ring.

"Well hold on now, dude... it's not all bad news."

The Watcher stops and stands looking at Vincent.

"You see... the reason that The Watcher can not be the Unified X-treme champ is because while he IS a member of the company, he's not signed as a wrestler. His role is for something else.

Something MUCH more important to the XWF's long term future."

At this point The Watcher turns back around and walks towards Lane but still keeps his distance, somewhat.

"Now, it's been pretty clear throughout XWF's history that being an owner made you a marked man. Whether it was Jon Brown, Shane , Eli James, the nWo and now myself. So being the forward-thinking, genius Renaissance Man that I am, I figured I'd bring someone in to get a survey of the land, someone to keep an eye on things so to speak. I needed to know who my friends are and who my enemies are - but in order to do it the right way the people of the XWF couldn't know that they were being watched, which is why The Watcher was born.

But now, after the vicious attack on myself and the assaults Roxy has suffered recently, the time for subterfuge is over. It is with pleasure that I officially announces the hiring of my new Director of Personal Security. You all may know him as The Watcher but I prefer to call him by his real name...

Tommy Gunn."

Dewey: WHAT?!?!

The Watcher reaches up with both hands and rips off his mask revealing himself to be none other than "The One" Tommy Gunn as the fans start to go ape shit.

Gunn reaches out and shakes hands with his new boss as the crowd reigns down cheers.

"See dudes... a guy like me, looking as good as I do, rocking this wicked fine dime piece of a girl that I have, and being as important as I am... well, it becomes pretty obvious pretty quick when you need someone to help watch your back.

I've always been a real nice guy. TOO nice, actually. I worked so hard for this company that my neck could snap with one more bad fall... so I'm not TAKING one more fall.

The thing that makes Tommy here most valuable is that he's smart. He doesn't like me, dude, hell, he probably doesn't like ANYbody... but he respects a businessman, and he and I made a business arrangement. Cash on the barrel, Tommy Gunn is a man of his word.

SO... Anyone who has a problem with Vincent Lane or the delicious Roxy Cotton can take it up with the Big Gunn. Tommy is here to clean up the messes and let me worry about running the greatest god damn show on the planet... FOR YOU! THE XWF FAITHFUL!"

Vincent leans down and, with a quick grab to the back of his neck, followed by a waving off of help from Roxy, grabs the X-Treme Championship belt from the mat and tosses it over his shoulder.

"And that brings me to my major announcement concerning this prestigious title. As I said earlier, Tommy isn't going to compete as a wrestler here in the XWF and he has no need for championships. You guys should probably thank me for adding that language into his contract, to be honest.

But you XWF fans deserve an X-Treme Champion who earned his title, so I am not going to just hand it off to someone. No.

What we are going to do, is anoint the winner of the upcoming Doctor D'Ville sponsored Shove It Rumble the NEW XWF X-Treme Champion! How do you all like THEM apples?"

The crowd goes bonkers and Gunn stands next to Vincent with his arms folded, nodding.

"I knew I could count on you, dude! THANK YOU for making the XWF the greatest professional wrestling company on planet Earth...

and I will see all of you in TWO WEEKS in Athens, Greece! GOODNIGHT!!!"

Tommy Gunn exits the ring and waits while Vincent opens the ropes for Roxy and follows.

The three of them walk down the ramp to the back together as Warfare goes off the air.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 15 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
(10-27-2016), (10-27-2016), Barney Green (10-27-2016), Broken Hart (11-05-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-27-2016), Dolly Waters (10-27-2016), Jakob Davis (10-27-2016), Jefferson Jackson (10-27-2016), KurtAngle (10-27-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-27-2016), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (10-27-2016), Promo Sins (10-27-2016), Scully (10-27-2016), Tommy Gunn (10-27-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-27-2016)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-27-2016, 01:20 PM

I don't know who wrote the match, but Alysia is dead with the current storyline. So I have no clue who wrote her into the match, but none of her participation makes any sense. So thanks for doing something you shouldn't have.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-27-2016, 03:13 PM

damnit shoudlve entered docs show..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2016, 03:21 PM

(10-27-2016, 03:13 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: damnit shoudlve entered docs show..

You still can I believe. That's why Vinnie wanted to make the announcement about the title being on the line on Warfare, wanted to give as many people as possible time to still opt in if they wanted.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post:
Vincent Lane (10-27-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-27-2016, 03:27 PM

Think I need to contact the good doc

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Jefferson Jackson (10-27-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2016, 03:28 PM

Yup, there's still time to opt in.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-27-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2016, 04:31 PM

(10-27-2016, 01:20 PM)Ghost Tank Said: I don't know who wrote the match, but Alysia is dead with the current storyline. So I have no clue who wrote her into the match, but none of her participation makes any sense. So thanks for doing something you shouldn't have.

See you in three days when your ban lifts.

Do not insult your match writers, or your admin. You want specific details in your matches, keep your roster updated.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Barney Green (10-27-2016), Dolly Waters (10-27-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-27-2016)
Thaddeus Duke Offline
Lionhearted
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-28-2016, 10:19 PM

Remember that time Ghost Tank wasn't a cunt?

Me neither.

[Image: wgqr9W2.png]
74-31-1
Semi-Retired

1x  XWF Universal Champion || 3x  XWF Xtreme Champion || 1x  XWF Supercontinental Champion (First)
1x  XWF Hart Champion (Last) || 2x  XWF Television Champion || 1x  XWF Tag Team Champion
1x  OCW Savage Champion || 1x IIW Tag Team Champion  || 2x  SOTM (9/20, 7/21)
2021 Male Wrestler of the Year (shared w/ Alias) || XWF Hall of Legends
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Thaddeus Duke's post:
Dolly Waters (10-28-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-28-2016), Tommy Gunn (10-29-2016)