Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-TREME TITLE ANNOUNCEMENT
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-26-2016, 04:14 PM

The scene opens to a sweeping view of the Mercedes-Benz Arena in Berlin, Germany, where hundreds of eager XWF fans have already begun filing in for the evening's edition of Warfare.

Surprising to many, the X-Tron suddenly flashes to life with no music and no glitz or glamour, merely just the two handsome visages of the Blonde Bigshots, Vincent Lane and his Head Secretary, Roxy Cotton.

The quickly growing crowd erupts in cheers as Vincent smiles and waves from the screen.

Hello Germany! And hello XWF Galaxy!

As many of you know, the XWF and the entire wrestling world, especially myself, was SHOCKED this morning when the record-setting six month X-Treme Championship reign of Unknwn Soldier came to a sudden end thanks to a newcomer known only as the Watcher.

We reviewed the tape and checked everything, but it was clear. Soldier was pinned for a three count, and the Watcher was declared the new X-Treme Champion.

However... there have been some... well, interesting... developments regarding the Watcher in the hours since.

Suffice it to say that TONIGHT on Wednesday Warfare, there will be a HUGE announcement regarding the Watcher and the X-Treme Title - AND YOU ARE NOT GOING TO WANT TO MISS IT!

So all you dudes and dudettes in the crowd at the Benz, fire up those iphones and Galaxy S7s, hop onto Twitter and Snapchat and Facebook... and Google Plus, I guess... and tell all your friends to TUNE IN TONIGHT!

See you soon!

Vincent and Roxy both blow the camera a kiss as the screen goes back to black and the excited crowd continue to fill up the arena.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (10-26-2016), Jefferson Jackson (10-26-2016), KurtAngle (10-26-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-27-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
The Watcher (10-26-2016)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

10-27-2016, 03:22 PM

should've have it to me.. the real champ

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-27-2016, 03:27 PM

u done beat him 16 times peter so hes afraid

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mia Dim's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (10-27-2016)