Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Have To Live Before You Die.
Broken Hart Offline
Say hello to goodbye.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-25-2016, 02:13 PM

Strong at heart, weak at body. Strong at spirit, weak at mind.

But each and every day I'm slowly recovering. I am on the track back to my yard.

Adrenalize.

- - - - -

The scene opens to an arena, an XWF house show taking place as we speak. Steve Sayors is mid-ring interviewing some no-name j0bber who's about to take on Nico Lavey... when SUDDENLY, the lights cut out.

The X-tron displays the following in crimson;

BELIEVE YE BE WORTHY, AND WORTHY YE SHALL BE
DESTROY THE TERROR WITHIN, LIVE FOR THE MOMENT
BATTLE OPRESSION, KILL THE HATE, CRUSH THE NEGATIVE

ADRENALIZE ME.

The lights begin to flicker various hues of red, as the curtain jerker in the ring displays clear fear... when out of nowhere, red liquid splatters all over his body from the rafters, resembling blood pouring down his skin. He slips, as does Sayers, and the two drop to the canvas... a heart appears on the X-tron, pulpitating in and out, blood dripping with every pulpitation.

Speakers: Do you know why this business is dying? It's because of jackasses like the ham and egger in that ring. It's because of guys like Scully and Nico Lavey who've RUINED this company. I have had my fill, and soon? I will return, and bring the ceiling crumbling down upon your heads. The time has come and gone for these disgraces to the XWF and pro wrestling itself.

Speakers: ......beware.

|to be continued|
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broken Hart's post:
Tyler Snoww (10-25-2016)