Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Bret!
Diesel Offline
WWF Champion in Perpetuity

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-23-2016, 06:14 AM

Todd Pettengill (aka Steve Sayors) stands in the center of the ring at a WWF (XWF) house show in Dayton, Ohio.

Steve Sayors: "My guest at this time is the World Wrestling Federation Champion! He's Big! He's Cool! He's Big Daddy Cool, DIESEL!"

HORN INTENSIFIES

Diesels music blasts throughout the arena. Diesel emerges from the curtain and the multi-colored WWF entrance way carrying the WWF championship in his hand. He slaps hands with some adoring fans as he heads toward the ring. He climbs the steps and looks toward the crowd as they chant his name over and over.

Diesel steps over the top rope and does the Diesel pose in the center of the ring, holding the WWF title high in the air as the classic shitty 90's WWF pyro showers the ring.

The music fades out.

Steve Sayors: "I think it's safe to say, we're Diesel Country!"

The crowd cheers.

"It's safe to say, Todd, that the entire world is Diesel Country."

Steve Sayors: "The name's Steve. Anyway, I've been told you haVe something to say to the former.... I can't believe I have to say this.... the former World Wrestling Federation Champion, Bret Hart."

The crowd begins to chant "We Want Bret!" Diesel looks around smiling before answering.

"It's no secret that the Hitman Bret Hart was screwed at the Survivor Series. I've faced Bret hart before and I can guarantee you, he is not the type of guy that would ever throw in the towel.

"Show the clip, Todd..."

Steve Sayors: "It's Steve..."

"What's Steve?"

Steve Sayors: "Never mind. Anyways we don't have a clip. That's copyrighted material."

"That's strange.

"Anyway, we all saw it. Owen Hart, Bret's little brother, manipulated their mother into throwing in the towel. He robbed his own brother of the very championship I now possess.

"Bob Backlund won the match, walked away with the title. And at Madison Square Garden three days later, backlund lost Bret's championship to me...

"...In 8 seconds flat."

Steve Sayors: "I remember it well."

"The point is, Todd. I feel like I'm carrying someone else's championship and until I defeat him, I'm always going to feel that way. So, Bret, I know you're watching..."

Steve Sayors: "This is a house show, Diesel. No one's watching."

"He'll see it.

"Anyway, Bret. I'm challenging you. Anywhere, any place, any time. I will defend the World Wrestling Federation title against you!"

HORN INTENSIFIES

Steve Sayors: "Well. There you have it folks. Diesel wants to defend the WWF title against Bret Hart."

Diesel walks to the back as the Diesel Blues plays again.

[Image: D3sH9QK.png]RUNS ON
[Image: F86sS8z.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Diesel's post:
(10-23-2016), The Watcher (10-23-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2016, 06:24 AM

Vincent walks by alongside Roxy Cotton, both vaping. Vincent sees Big Daddy Cool harassing Sayors and screaming "HORN" at the top of his lungs.

Oh, shit! Rox we gotta go.

The pair do a 180 and haul ass away from the area.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (10-23-2016), Jefferson Jackson (10-23-2016)
Diesel Offline
WWF Champion in Perpetuity

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-23-2016, 09:25 AM

HBK COME BACK HERE!

Diesel runs off.... oddly.... chasing after Lane and Roxy.

[Image: D3sH9QK.png]RUNS ON
[Image: F86sS8z.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Diesel's post:
Dolly Waters (11-04-2016)
BretHart

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2016, 11:20 AM

The ring empty now as Diesel ran Vinnie Lane off into the back. The crowd begins to chant "HITMAN, HITMAN, HITMAN". Pink strobes light up the arena, as Hart Attack begins to blast through the PA system. After a few moments pass, Bret Hart emerges from the backstage area onto the entrance ramp. Wearing his signature ring attire, with a black leather jacket overtop. He paces back and forth along the top of the ramp way as he shouts out to the fans. Returning to the center, he runs down the ramp handing out high fives to a few lucky fans, before sliding into the ring from underneath the bottom rope. Climbing the ring post, raising his arms in the air as the fans scream in excitement. He proceeds to do it again in the other corner of the ring, he then jumps down and moves to the center of the ring with a microphone in hand. The music slowly cuts out, and Bret waits a moment for the crowd to quiet down before he begins to speak.

BRET "THE HITMAN" HART
Hello Dayton! How is everyone doing tonight...
I just have a short message for Diesel, and the XWF. The Hitman has come home! Diesel I'm glad that you understand that there is no way someone of my caliber would ever throw in the towel. It is not the first time I have been screwed out of a win, and I'm sure it will not be the last. As far as us squaring up in this ring, I am game. I have never backed down from a challenge, and I sure as hell am not about to start now. Name the time and the place and I will be there. And I will show the world that I am still....

THE BEST THERE IS

THE BEST THERE WAS

AND THE BEST THERE EVER WILL BE!!!

With that short message, Bret drops the mic as Hart Attack plays over the PA system once more. He exits the ring and heads back up the ramp way into the backstage area.
[-] The following 2 users Like BretHart's post:
(10-23-2016), Dolly Waters (10-23-2016)