Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hiccup!
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-24-2016, 10:29 PM

GATER HATER NO DATER FATER ME MY MO MATER!

GATER!

*CLAP CLAP* *CLAP* *CLAP CLAP* *CLAP*

GATER HATER NO DATER BATE---- ack! Fuck it.

Gator what is down in the shizzle nizzle my NUGH? L. O. L.

In all seriousness though, what's up? I have to say, Calypso is quite glad to see your tight suit wearing ass wandering the halls of the XWF once again. No homo, of course. I never looked at your ass.

Calypso is also glad to see that you've picked right up where you left off. Kicking off the scrubs. I mean, ANY XWF'ite knows the endless amounts of feats that Gator's sitting on. He was the TV champ for, like, EVER. Defending that title every other week like it was his fucking job. Yeah, there was that. And, uh. Well I seen you just threw that newly reinstated HMW belt in the trash.. L. O. L. You getting bored already bro? Don't tell me your going to walk up here, scratch your ass, lift up your STUPID fucking mask to take a drag from a , and throw me this stupid piece of tin, too? Please, show us you're at least half the ass you used to be.

Calypso pins that tight ass.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-24-2016)
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-25-2016, 08:26 AM

*Gator kicks out, slapping Calypso's mystical hands away from his tight ass*

"Calypso, stop. Just stop. I know you're a joke, you know you're a joke. Literally your entire existence is a joke. But a joke dies, it runs it's course and the joke becomes stale and old, no one feels any nostalgia for it, when people bring it up they just groan. There was a time long, long ago when that joke was funny, it was special and it made people smile. Not any more though. So just die. Let the memory of that joke be the thing people remember instead of this depressing, tired ass meme I'm staring at right now."

"You're throwing yourself in people's faces saying 'look at me, look at me!' You're acting like fucking Ghost Tank after he thinks he's done something cool so just fucking quit it. Also your teeth are fucked, and that's coming from a British dude, get them checked out."

*Gator gives Calypso a hip toss*

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-25-2016, 09:20 AM

Calypso! follows through the hip toss and rolls Gator right back up!

Ya know, for someone who walks around all God damn day in a red gimp suit, it's awful funny seeing you pointing the fingers about 'jokes' and 'ridiculousness' around here. You live your life as some normal guy, but have a side kick and a hot assed girlfriend to boot. What kind of jokes are you trying to tell here? Are you trolling me?

I've been Federweight Champ twice, I've defeated Ghost Tank single-handedly, and I've taken over the janitorial services now the Frodo is on a sabbatical. You, on the other hand, disappeared from existence. So, what? Now you're back or something? What are your plans now? Kick around a few scrubs and newbies in the Federweight division, play around in Doc's rumble, then take off again? Sounds like more of a joke than Calypso hanging out, that's fo sho. After I take this title from you, just so you know, I'm in that rumble too, bro, so you can look forward to getting.... CALYPSO-FIED twice in one month because it's going to be ME throwing your tight red ass over that top rope into the lake of fire! Then I can go back to dry humping this little piece of Feder until the next sad sap steps up to bat.

I hate you.
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-25-2016, 10:08 AM

*Gator rolls back out and gets Calypso in a headlock*

"Oh what a fucking surprise, Calypso comes back with a little fire! I did not see that coming, it's like you've never done that before. Who said I was a normal guy? I walk around dressed in red latex of course I'm self aware enough to know about the jokes, at least I'm fucking man enough to admit it. I've been Federweight champ before, I don't care enough to keep count like some thirsty bitch. I've beat Ghost Tank single-handedly and he had the help of some other fuck boy. You also disappeared and reappeared several times, so what? You want to live in my shadow asshole? You want to be me? Dress up in purple latex and be my Robin? You want to list your shit list of accomplishments like any one could actually give a fuck? I care so little about you the concept of conceiving an idea of giving a fuck about you makes me want to vomit blood. Am I back? Maybe. Are you? Or are you just going to do the same shit you're accusing me of? Do nothing in Doc's rumble and fuck off back to the closet?"

"Fuck off, you former joke. You absolute lame piece of shit. Hahaha, it's actually difficult for me to shit talk you because you know how worthless you are, and if you don't care about yourself how the fuck can I? It's a good thing you're ugly and so I have something against you. But despite all the shit you spout, all the dumb outfits you were to distract people from your face. You do not like losing so you at least have some self worth. But I'll tell you this, do what your parents did and give up on yourself, because you're not going to win this one because you are the purest form of shit, a fucking forgotten meme, you are..."

*Gator waves a hand in front of a slowly passing out Calypso*

"C A L Y P S O"

*Calypso's body goes limp*

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-25-2016, 10:52 AM

Calypso pulls a can of Red Bull from his back pocket, rips the top of the can off, and swallows all the contents. He sprouts wings on his back, grabs Gator, and flies high into the sky. He twirls around a bit and slams Gator back down on his head and pins him!

You're awful quick to shoot down my accomplishments around here, Gator. Kind of weird cuz we're basically the same fucking dude, ya know? You beat GT, I beat GT. I've been Federweight Champ, you've been Federweight Champ. W.T.F., bro? Aren't you proud? The only thing that really separates us is the six times you beat the Aerial Knight out of the seven TV Title defenses you had. Your back must be fucking breaking.

For your information, by the way, my parents are about as proud as any COULD be. Have you seen my studio apartment bro? It's fucking tits. A little higher up than the simple things you enjoy like paper-wrapped fast food and sharing a bed with your camera man. What about your parents, dude? I bet mumsy wishes she would've have swallowed that load, huh? I bet Papa Gator thinks the same thing, especially when you decided to jump on HIS coat tails the whole way over to Japan. Speaking of which, I'm sure it doesn't surprise anyone that I DO, in fact, have a purple latex suit hanging with my other luxurious, awesome articles in my wardrobe. Again, a little higher up than that tight ass red gimp suit you wear day in and day out. What kind of stench is that thing holding inside there anyway? That's blood puke worthy there.
Hate Post Like Post
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-25-2016, 10:54 AM

You may think you got the gift of gab, Gator. You menstrual blood looking covered reject from the lucha scene. When you step into the ring with a legend like myself. You better be prepared to deal with the consequences. Calypso totally owned you, bro. Just sayin'. You are a joke.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
The Blue Tango (10-25-2016), Vincent Lane (10-25-2016)
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

10-25-2016, 11:54 AM

*Gator kicks out again and grabs another red bull from Calypso's pack, drinking the contents. Gator in turn sprouts wings and grabs Calypso's head between his feet like some kind of majestic hawk and flies into the air*

"I honestly don't know if you're being on purpose right now. I made the joke about comparing us to one another if you didn't notice, even said you could be my sidekick. Then you repeat that point giving two lousy fucking reasons and ruining the fucking joke. Congrats. Oh and me beating Knight a million fucking times, man how I have missed hearing that being repeated to me every single day. It's cool, don't mention the other losers I defended my belt against. Don't mention you never having a real championship, it's cool. Just keep repeating the easy fucking remarks that every under the sun can think of. Just go look at an Iceman promo and repeat it back to me. Might as well just copy and paste some other person's shit instead of racking your brain trying to think of your own ways to rehash old 'insults'."

"And fucking please dude, my parents? Wow. Low blow. Never heard anyone spit so much fire about daddy issues. How about the gay tension between me and Todd? You throwing shade on that too? Man. The view must be great on that pedestal you put yourself on. Making gay jokes despite the fact the moment you walked through the door you were sucking Frodo's dick in the broom cupboard. Talking about my parents even though yours are probably dead and buried thankful they never have to see their failure of a son. Walking around like the twelve year old version of Liberace who watched his first SWAG compilation on youtube; thinking he's hot shit because he actually beat Ghost Tank one time. Well done ! You accomplished as much as a plastic bag! You're just hanging around this place like the human form of herpes popping up and irritating everyone with this tired ass shit of mystically waving your hands and saying your name."

"By the way. Where's that gone? You seem more tense. You mad Calypso? You getting angry buddy? Getting hulked up and actually trying to insult me but still failing so dramatically it's somehow more sad than you're actually persona, fuck man. It's depressing."

*Gator drops Calypso in a bird's nest before flying back down to the ground*

"Oh and Barney, stop cheering from the sidelines you morbidly obese anime school girl. Jesus, you're disgusting to look at. If I was anything like you I would have hung myself already, then again you probably tried but the rope snapped under your weight you doughy fuck."

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-25-2016, 03:48 PM

Calypso gets comfortable in the nest and pulls out his iPhone to post a couple of Tweets. Meanwhile, mother Robin flies back to her nest where Calypso is camped and mistakes him for a baby bird. She regurgitates whatever she had in her little belly right into Calypso's mouth. He spits and gags and pukes ir all back up and falls out of the tree. He flails his arms around for a minute then tucks his legs into his arms and starts flipping through the air like a blur. He lands on his feet and appears different than he did before. He is now dressed head to toe in a purple latex suit.

Now who has the tight ass?!

I never blew that hobbit you inconsiderate prick. I was raped with a broom handle. It may sound bad, but hey, at least get your facts straight. At least I had the balls to emerge from the broom closet and face life like man. How long are you going to continue hiding in your closet, Gator?

This back and forth is getting a little stale. I say what's on my mind, you crack a joke. I acknowledge the joke and you just keep going . So the sidekick thing was a joke too?

Calypso looks sad.

You're just worried that I would make a better Gator than you in the long run. You want to shit all over my few, simple accolades that's fine. Everyone around here already knows you can't stand up next to the image you try to present. You should have been much more than what you are, but you're not. You, Gator, are the ultimate failure. How many times did you try for that Uni Title? Twice? Shut down both times right? By the same dude! At least you can't call Calypso a failure, Christ, I've never even tried anything to truly fail. It looks like Dolly is defending that old TV title of yours every week on Savage now if you want to get a feel for the old days. It'll be funny to see some 12 year old little lady knocking you back into your semi retirement. There's some nostalgia for ya. And here's some for me, since you've missed it so much.

Calypso waves his hands a mystically pins Gator!

Calypsooooooooooooo
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

10-26-2016, 05:17 AM

This must be the part where you get pissed off and or bored and throw the title in the trash, right? Fuck you, Gator.
Hate Post Like Post
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-26-2016, 06:06 AM

Jefferson Jackson, the XWF Business/Finance Superintendent, Little Feather, the XWF Head of Security, and Old Man Johnson, the Head Official, all walk by the pile of red and purple latex wrapped together on the floor. Calypso and Gator remain still while Gator's shoulders stay flat to the ground. Jefferson examines the situation for a minute, then thumbs towards their direction while looking at Old Man Johnson.

Johnson dives into action by sliding across the floor and checking Gator's shoulders with a flat hand! He counts it!

One!

Two!

Three!

Jefferson and Little Feather clap an applause at the splendid job that Old Man Johnson has done. Jefferson grabs the Federweight Title belt and throws it down beside Calypso.

"Break it up you two. You make me sick."

Winner and NEW XWF Federweight Champion, CALYPSO!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jefferson Jackson's post:
Dolly Waters (10-26-2016), Vincent Lane (10-26-2016)