Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I Miss The Misery RP 3/4?
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

10-23-2016, 07:09 AM

Please excuse me if I am misbehavin' but that's alright when you look like me. I have been watching you, Brother Dante. You may think you are the best the company has to offer.

Maybe you are better than me. Maybe you do beat me but what happens if you don't? You lose to Barney Fuckin' Green. You were absolutely right about me being born a loser. I even admit I shouldn't have succeeded in this business. I did because I am a fighter. I am a warrior. I am like "Irish" Micky Ward. A journeyman of many hard fought battles.

Just preparing for another day in the office. You and Greggo may have beat me on a Shove-It but that means nothing. It took two of you. You are gonna get a Green Awakening after the Green Dream.

Real cute trying to steal my finisher. You will never master it like I have. That comes with years of experience, Brother Dante. I will erase you from existence. Something inside me has snapped and I am embracing the chaos.

I am unlocking my true potential and I see greatness coming my way. You better watch out, Brother Dante. I will erase you from existence. I take pride in the fact that I will erase you.

Don't hate me because of my condition. I am not sorry for what is gonna happen. I had a premonition that something bad is about to happen. That will not stop my brilliance at preventing that incident from happening.

You should all be thanking me for saving you from the evil known as Brother Dante. I don't wish you any type of luck except bad luck, Brother Dante. You talk about me being a broken record but that's the genius of me.

You are stepping into my Kingdom and I will not let you defeat me, you wretched little cretin. You come into the Kingdom Of Green and dare disrespect me. You will leave black and blue. You wanna spar? We can do that.

On the twenty-sixth of October, I will make history and erase Brother Dante from history. People may mourn the loss of you but I will not. I will destroy you from the inside out. Try to match wits with me. I will outsmart you. I will outwit you easily, meth head powered by Satan.

I promise you that. Time is fleeting and isn't on your side, Brother Dante. I am not wishing you luck. Only luck you are gonna get is bad luck stepping into my Kingdom of Green.

The scene opens up inside of People Power Academy where we see John Laurinaitis, dressed in a black and green "People Power Academy" shirt with black jogging pants and black sneakers. In walks Barney Green, dressed in a black and green "People Power Academy" shirt with black shorts and black sneakers. John goes to speak.

John: What on earth did you do to your hair?

[Image: jeiwCNm.jpg]

Barney: Brother Dante want's a war with The Kingdom? I will not falter. It's time I go back to my old days. I had a feeling it was time.

John: That is all fine and all but all you did was dye your hair blonde. What has exactly changed and you do know his name is Unknown Soldier, Right?

Barney: Brother Dante will be erased from history. Its time people faced the facts on that. He wants to come into my kingdom. I am waiting here for him. Ready, willing, and able to end him.

John: I see what you are doing. Embrace that darkness within. You gotta be mean sometime in this business.

Barney: Thank you for your guidance, Brother John. Brother Steve gave me a lot of good advice. Brother Dante doesn't know what he is walking into with me. I will defend the Kingdom of Green until death. I will fight until the end.

John: I hope you are prepared for this, Barn. We have been training nonstop.

Barney: I feel fine. I am ready for a glorious domination to happen. I promise that this Kingdom will rise to the top. I will lead my men into victory and set an example. Beating Brother Dante will be enough of a benchmark. Something inside me has changed for the better. Unleashing my true potential.

John: So, Whats the plan for today?

Barney: The plan is to get the Kingdom of Green set up for a victory meal. I am not worried about Brother Dante. He wants to talk a big game. Lets see him back it up against me.

John: No doubt that you got this one in the bag. So let's get some more practice in. I got faith in you, Champ.

Barney: Everything is on my side in this match. I got nothing to lose but everything to gain. I hope Brother Dante realizes that.

John: Anyway, Let's get some work done instead of just talking.

The scene fades to black as John and Barney continue to talk.

Two can do this game, Brother Dante. I may be falling apart but my brilliance is really starting to show. I have always tried to be the best at what I do and put countless miles on my body for the fans.

I know that I am a legend in Boston and don't need to wrestle anymore. I do this for the fans that have come to see me fight. I know I am not the same person I was years ago. Full of piss and vinegar ready to take on the world. I am more more experienced and jaded by the world around me yet I keep moving forward.

Every time the world tries to destroy me, I give them the middle finger. I do this for the fans. Pain is only temporary but fame is forever. I am a legend no matter how many times you call me a has-been, Brother Dante.

Growing up the way I did where my parents ignored me in favor of the true star of the family. "Dazzling" Robert Green. He really was a good football player. The wimp injured his leg so badly that his career was over before it started. Instead of him being the one to lead the Green name, I was the one that did it.

Yet my parents never gave a damn no matter how popular I became. As a fuck you to the entire family, I am leaving my empire to my friends should I pass on before they do. It may not be much but its something they will never get.

I tried to reconcile with my family and they wanted to be around me when I was the big film producer in Las Vegas. Yet, When the money faded, They were gone. I had to rebuild myself with no help. I will never forget that! I guarantee that.

The world caved in around me when that happened. I fought tooth and nail to keep everything going but it was a little too late for that. They left me for dead. They consider me a disgrace because of my lifestyle.

I am one of the few openly bisexual wrestlers in this business. I have never hid my sexual preference from anyone. My family considered that wrong. Imagine when you are fifteen years old in a relationship with somebody that you can't tell your parents about. It eventually came out and that's when I got the beating from hell that night. I tried to be the perfect son and be the beacon of hope in that family. Now, They can rot in hell for all I care. I know where I am going when I die and I hope to see them.

I am who I am. I am an evil man, Brother Dante. You don't want to play this the game with me. I am warning you. The hate. The sorrow. The sickness. The tragedy. It all boils down to this match. I'm gonna erase you from history.

Unlucky for you, Brother Dante.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Barney Green's post:
The Watcher (10-23-2016), Unknown Soldier (10-23-2016)