Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
projectveritasaction.com
Big Nate Offline
God Bless the USA

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-18-2016, 03:23 PM

Ho.

Lee.

SHIT, boy... is you walkin' around back here with two god damn belts? How in the fuck is that possible, Kitt?

Are you on your way to a dressing room at Macy's to see which one matches your lacy panties best or what? Ain't no way you're deservin' of havin' even one o' them titles, much less both!

See this here's what's wrong with you mealy-mouth beady-eyed liberal millenial FUCKS. Y'all think everything should go to you, no matter what. Gimme gimme gimme, that's all your kind knows, huh? Well hows about doin' some work, kid? How's about earnin' somethin' for once?

I seen Dolly Waters roll over for you like you was her Uncle Billy, just lettin' you walk off with the damn Federweight belt for nothin'. Bullshit, I say. This country ain't built by pullin' riches out the damn trash like they was garbage. Come step up to a REAL American and go home with on less title and a brand new foot in your ass.

Pussy.

Nate slams Kitt down with a Death Valley Driver and then cradles him.

[Image: D-15-671-5x3.5-BLACK-AND-WHITE-BLUE-LIVE...C-FLAG.jpg]

PIN

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-18-2016, 06:17 PM

(Kitt Kennedy kicks out of the pin forcefully.)

….Higgers….I am literally a little dumber just from listening to that rambling, incoherent speech that you just bored us all with. You damn right I have two belts, I’ll even let you touch one if you’d like since that’s the closest you are ever going to come to holding one of these championships. I’d put one in your outstretched hands if I knew that it wasn’t just waiting for that welfare check but yet I‘m the one saying “Gimmie, gimmie“. I think everything should be given to me, huh? Let’s just take a look at the record. I’m a four time and current Heavy Metalweight Champion…earned every one of them by beating the best of the best. I am a one time and current Federweight Champion…I brought the prestige back to this title that it deserves after Dolly disgraced it the way she did. Hardly given, superiorly earned.

I have to give you credit Nate, acting like you are all tough by stepping up to the Highlight of the Night. You…a REAL American? I’m sorry, I don’t see it. A REAL American isn’t some cousin fuckin’, Red Man chewin’, back woods hillbilly that has to get his uncle-brother to help him tie his boots up before he comes to the ring. Step down before you’re beat down, son and make your ass useful by grabbing some polish and shining up my belts. But then again, that sounds too much like a job and I know you will avoid that like the plague. Take your ass out of my sight before I put my foot in your ass and my size 12 boot takes your daddy’s “parking spot”.

(Kitt takes a step back and plants Higgers with Lights Out. He drags him over to Higger’s truck and dumps him into the bed. Kitt hops into the cab of the truck and begins to pull away with Nate in the back.)

Don’t worry Nate, I’ll get you to your family reunion. I’d hate for your sister to think you stood her up on your date and all…..pussy.

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-19-2016, 06:01 AM

Kitt wins!

Just like Hillary will.

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Kitt Kennedy!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
drezdin5788 (10-19-2016)