Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 01:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Answers part 1
Alex Richards Offline
Your Icon

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-29-2013, 11:55 AM

OCC:No re reads enjoy :)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt5eu_TwqMX2gWZrPLdu6...hA4qLNG0kQ]

Since day one everyone in XWF asked. Wanting to know the answers; to so many questions.

“What the purpose of this guy being here is. Why the hell is he here?

Well I today you from day one, why I am here in this company. But you haven’t been listening very well.

Alex begins to face palm.

Let me break it down for a minute. You see I am here to “Devour the entire roster”.

A sinister smile appears on Alex face.

I’m here to save this place, save this place from the darkness this within it. I am here to make an memorable impact in this place. You see this roster on Madness?

Alex face begins to lights up; it seems he is enjoying every minute of this time.

“They will just serve as an appetizer to me before I move my way up the food chain known as the XWF roster “

But the Madness roster, it is nothing special about it. Look at the guys I am facing and the guy I am teamed up with! Gosh! What an embarrassment of a match this is. By the looks of this match I am the only person with talent in this ring. Why in the hell am I am fighting some of the weakest people to ever step into the ring.But I am not going to complain; oh no this will be a chance for the entire XWF can see my destructive force in this squish match. I’m not excited about this match or anything. But let’s be honest with our self here. I know this will be a waste of my great skills, so I will you an option. Which is to bow down to my ability and you might survive this match with your life; or….

Alex pauses for a minute; he looks into the camera with a smile on his face.

You can fight and get your career ended just as simple as it started.

It is your choice; but if I was you I will choice wisely, because this could be your last.

But wait did i forget someone?

Alex places his hand on his forehead; so slightly in the act of being in deep thought.

Oh yes my partner the guy known as Justin Vipe. Hey buddy how are you ready for our tag team match?

But I am sure as hell am. You made statements that we have to work together; if we are in any chance of winning this match?

Wrong!

I could kick there ass by myself if it came down to it. You made another statement about trust. True I will have your back in this match. But the thing is will you be able to trust me?

Will you be able to believe every word coming from my lips? This is the question you should ask yourself in this match?

"Will I be able to trust Alex during the match? Or even after the match. Trust me if I was you I will be thinking of this all day before this match.

Because this will be a debut you will not forget at all.

Alex winks, at the camera.

Thank you this message was brought to you by Alex Richards; I'm off.

Can you feel it yet?

[Image: 68c06d318e9e3496ae7dd2a301335844.jpg]

The scene opens up in a busy diner, the clear chrome counters and the pie under glass grabs your attention first but with some level of observation you begin to notice the several elements disposed all over the restaurant. From the Elvis bust to the kitchen slide, all around is in constant movement. People are eating at tables others lined up at the counter sink their teeth into burgers. You catch an interesting line of usual suspects all along the counter eating: It seems to be Matthew; Alex's trusty agent and best friend. As well Mister Richards him self.

Matthew-“So Mister Richards? How does it feel completing on Shove It?”

Alex- “Nothing special really, just the same things I see on Madness.”

Matthew: “Which are?”

Alex-“The same, worthless talent I always; see walking around.”

Matthew begins to show a sinister smile.

Matthew-“So you’re saying none of them are compared to you?”

Alex turns his head slowly to Matthew.

Alex-“That is exactly what I am saying. These guys talk more shit then a little bit. Even the cunts thinking that are even in a jobber’s level.”

Matthew- Good thing your back on Madness right?

Alex turns back to Matthew; with that “You’re a liar” Look on his face.

Alex-“Is that some sick joke or something?”

Matthew brings the cup of coffee to his face. But stops and looks at Alex with his eyebrow raised up.

Matthew- “Not at all; I was just saying.”

Matthew then brings the coffee to his lips. Alex slowly turns his head forward. All his thoughts; going around in his mind. Will he be able to bring this company out of the rut that it is in? From being a company with no real face. Into a company that has a true face. Alex slowly reaches in his pocket. He pulls it out.

[Image: music-box.jpg]

It is that same music box from last time. What could it mean?

Matthew- " I known you for like 4 years. But I don't understand why you carry that everywhere you go?"

Alex- “It is something dear to my heart. This music box belongs to my younger sister.

Matthew looks at Alex. A look surprised look appears on his face.

Matthew- “Younger - sister? You have a younger sister what is her name?”

Alex stands up quickly in a sharply angry tone.

Alex-“Never minded it’s nothing.

Matthew head snaps up looking at Alex.

Matthew- “What wrong with you?”

Alex-“It’s nothing. Forget it.”

Alex runs out of the door.

Matthew-“Alex wait!”

The scene shows Alex running; as you hear is Matthew scream Alex’s name.

~Fades to Darkness~

[Image: richards.png]

The pain has come. Safety is no longer guaranteed. Your worst nightmare is here.

Life, as you know it, is forever over.

Can you feel it yet?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alex Richards's post:
(05-05-2013)