Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 09:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Say HELLO
Jefferson Jackson Offline
Warfare GM & XWF Business/Financial Supt

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 07:20 AM

I would just like to say hello to everyone. The name is Jefferson Jackson and I'm excited to announce that you'll be seeing quite a lot of me from now on as the Business/Financial Superintendent! As times have changed and the public has different demands for entertainment these days, it's important to stay up to the task.

I've been brought into the Xtreme Wrestling Alliance by some of the richest investors in the world to make THIS place a GAWD-dang money train. It has the potential, it has the viewers, it just has "IT". After watching this past week's Wednesday's War, I have to say, I can already see where we can save some money, where we can make some money, and we can blow through the top of the charts, baby. So I'm going to be watching over things for awhile and making sure things go swimmingly and nothing gets too out of control around here.

I love you all and I'm looking forward to bringing you all the brightest of futures and remember everyone, when money talks, EVERYONE listens. Have the best day ever.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 07:37 AM

Oh!

You're the new dude that the stockholders were buzzing about, then?

Cool, cool.

Well, welcome to the X-Treme Wrestling... Federation. I'm Vincent, I run the place. Let's do lunch dude!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Jefferson Jackson (10-13-2016)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 07:44 AM

Sounds great, Vince. I'm looking forward to doing business with you. I don't know about you, my man, but I'm seeing some dollar signs.
Hate Post Like Post
Bjorn Felhammen Offline
Merrily merciless.

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

10-13-2016, 10:13 AM

Greetings esè, stop by the Fallen Hammer sometime and get fucked up, or FUCKED up pending your preferences. I'll even get Velo to knock around your noodle half price.

[Image: ermac_wallpaper_by_kostasishere_d4jghye_...8h3niy.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bjorn Felhammen's post:
Jefferson Jackson (10-13-2016)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-13-2016, 10:25 AM

I'm not into either of those things, but I'm sure I'll be seeing you around Bee-Jorn! Have an awesome day, guy!
Hate Post Like Post