Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pain city
ShakerJones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-12-2016, 01:27 PM

Shaker: Well hello again Mr. Kennedy.

Kitt turns around

Shaker: You may have knocked me down, but I am back up again. I am going to kick your ass from pillar to post, I don't know if you've been to pain city yet, but let me take you on a tour.

Jones takes a baseball bat out his bag and starts running towards Kitt. He then hits him in the face

Shaker: How do you like me now?

Kennedy is lying on the floor his mouth bleeding and can barely talk

Shaker: Come here.

Shaker takes Kennedy out to the parking lot where his 1978 Trans Am sits.

Shaker: Let's go for a little ride shall we?

Shaker kicks him in the gut and power bombs him on the hood of the car.

Kennedy is yelling out in pain

Shaker: Welcome to Pain city, population you!!!!

Shaker then goes into his bag and gets out a 9 iron, and walks towards the car, he picks Kennedy up and yells Fore!!!!!

He then hits Kennedy in the gut, and hits him across the back a few times, before turning him over and covering him.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like ShakerJones's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-14-2016), Vincent Lane (10-12-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates ShakerJones's post!
Dolly Waters (10-12-2016)
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-12-2016, 06:33 PM

(Kitt kicks out hard enough to toss Shaker into the air high enough that he rolls out of the way and Shaker lands face first on the ground.)

Okay, so you are a believer in a third times a charm apparently. News flash jackass, that’s just something that they tell losers who just are too damn stupid and keep coming back to get their ass kicked again, again, and yet once again. You apparently have an unhealthy obsession with me beating your sorry ass in about every way possible. I mean, in all reality, the walrus I just beat was more competition than you ever will be. I’ve tried to be nice, hell, I even tried to let you take notes to put you on the path of being a great superstar like me but you just don’t take a hint. I offered advice for you to take up golf and save your self from repeatedly having my size 12 foot prints appearing on your ass, but yet you still keep coming back like a pimple on prom night.

Pain city….population me? Well I hate to tell you but I would call it false advertising for your shitty little town because with you bringing the pain, I’ve had a mosquito bite that has hurt more than anything you have brought to the table against me. So screw your little pain city, I’m moving out, I’ve got better places to go and better competition to see. I can clearly see that I’m not getting you attention so drastic times call for drastic measures and I am pretty sure that this is going to hurt you a whole lot more than it’s going to hurt me. Adios bitch, I’m sure I’ll see you another time. When you finally accept that you can’t just simply step up to a superior athlete like me, things will get so much easier for you around here.

(Kitt grabs Shaker’s 9 iron and walks up to Shaker who is still lying on his stomach. Kitt reaches back and shoves the iron half way up Shaker’s ass, Shaker’s eyes go cross. Kitt walks over and gets in Shaker’s Trans Am and drives by Shaker on his way to the highway.)

You may want to go get that looked at before it becomes infected.

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post