Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 02:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chance for gold
ShakerJones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-08-2016, 03:33 PM

Shaker gets up

Shaker: I'm not done with you yet Kennedy. Now I am may be on the bottom on the totem pole as it were, but don't take me lightly man. Now, since you don't know a whole lot about me let me introduce myself. I am a former 20 time UWF X-Treme champion, winning that title and keeping it was not that easy. I am a former UWF Heritage champion, that is one of the biggest titles you could win in the UWF, and let's not forget my 2 reigns as UWF Tag team champion.

Shaker: So this is your house huh.?

Shaker: I haven't had gold for a while, I'm on the chase for some gold and I think your title will do nicely.

Shaker: Now I know I am new here, and I have to earn my place. I will give credit where credit is due, you do have a impressive resume in this place. But I'm starting here now at the bottom, and I think I'll make my way to the top starting with you.

Shaker: I am a man with many tricks up his sleeve. I have fought men, bigger than me, faster than me, stronger than me. And I have taken them all down, whether it be through my wrestling skills, or this nice bag tricks I have with me.

Shaker points to his back, where he is holding a Casey Jonesesque golf bag, inside it are golf clubs, kendo sticks, and a bat.

Shaker: And you mentioned something about toilets?

Shaker puts down his bag and pulls out a toilet brush

Shaker: If you want these cleaned, I suggest you take this brush, and stick it up your ass!!!!!

Kennedy is infuriated and takes off his belt, and runs at Shaker hoping to hit him with it, Shaker ducks and hits him with a superkick. Kennedy slowly rises to his feet and Shaker goes to his bag and picks up a bat. Before Kennedy can even respond, Shaker hits him in the stomach with the bat. As Kennedy lays unconcious, Shaker picks him up.

Shaker: Let's go on a little field trip shall we.

Shaker takes the unconcious body of Kennedy and carries him towards a bathroom.

Shaker: So you really want these toilets cleaned?

Shaker picks up Kennedy

Shaker: How about you clean them yourself.

Shaker picks up Kennedy and puts his face in the toilet. He then flushes it. Kennedy wakes up and starts to look around. Shaker then takes his head a second time and rams it in the toilet, and flushes it again.

Shaker: Is it that clean enough for ya. Have you had enough yet?

Kennedy gets to his knees, gargles the disgusting toilet water in his mouth, and as he is about to answer he throws up.

Shaker: I'll take that as a no, get up!!!!!

Shaker brings Kennedy to his feet and throws him into the stall door. Shaker then picks him up and starts bouncing his face across the walls in the bathroom.

Shaker: Clean enough for ya yet?

As Kennedy opens his mouth to respond, Shaker kicks him in the gut, and plants him with a ddt. He then goes for the cover

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-08-2016, 06:00 PM

(Kitt powers up and kicks out of the pin attempt by Shaker at 2 and a half.)

Ok, at first I thought it was cute that you stepped up to the alpha male of the Federweight division but now you are just becoming annoying and starting to piss me off. You’re a spunky little shit, I’ll give you that but spunk doesn’t win championships around here Shaker my boy, you have to be able to talk the talk and walk the walk. I do have to say, you are getting pretty good at cleaning those toilets boy, as a matter of fact when you decided to put my head in there I seen something at the bottom of it, it was your career. You won this title and that title in the UWF. I’d say congratulations but if you are the type of champions they produce then I really don’t know think that is saying much about their talent pool over there.

You may think you were something great over at….what was that place called….UCW….no…UWE….no….either way it doesn’t matter because the XWF is the only federation that matters. You are now a small fish in the ocean and I’m the Great White shark that is here to eat your scrawny ass as an appetizer as I move on to someone else that is worthy of being my main course. Keep messing with me Shaker and your stint here will be a short one. Continuing to set your sights on me is nothing but guaranteed career suicide, allow me to load the gun. Maybe golf would be more your speed, I figure a guy like you likes to feel a hard shaft in your hands and chase after balls.

I give you an A for effort by trying to make a quick name for yourself here. At the same time I hate to be the bearer of bad news little buddy but your strategy of repeatedly losing to me isn’t going to do it. For now, take your happy ass back down to the jobber locker room and find the one with your name on it. This Federweight title isn’t going anywhere but to it’s home around my waist. Quit wasting my time bitch and know your place.

(Kitt grabs a club from Shaker’s bag and takes a running swing, nailing a perfect low blow, dropping Shaker. Kitt tosses the club aside, picks up the Federweight title and walks away.)

Not a very good shot. The balls were no where near regulation size.

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-10-2016, 05:37 AM

(OOC: I didn't see this until now, sorry guys)

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Kitt Kennedy!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Kitt Kennedy (10-10-2016)