Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My chance at gold
ShakerJones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-07-2016, 02:35 PM

Bravo bravo my kennedy.

Shaker claps his hands sarcastically.

You managed to win a title without doing anything. I don't know If I can possibly live up to that amazing match.

Shaker looks up at Kennedy

Man you think you are something aren't ya, with your cool shirts, and your sweet catch phrases. Mr Highlight of the night huh? Well I haven't seen anything you've done that is close to a highlight in my mind. You stand there and you blabber on about how your so great, and this division needs a champion like you. Man cut the bullshit. This division needs a champion like me. Not some pretty boy who thinks that his shit don't stink. They need a champion who will night in and night out defend this title with honor. I came into this business seven years ago, not for the fame, not for the money, but because I love this sport. I have loved it since I was a kid. And you think you're gonna be the man in this division. Keep dreaming kid. Don't worry about Dolly, worry about what is right in front of you. A man that will kick your ass and take your title. The federweight title is coming to me man.

Shaker takes the golf bag off of his back, and pulls out a 5 iron. He then runs to Kennedy and hits him in the stomach with it. Kennedy drops the belt Jones then picks him up and ddt's him on the floor and pins him

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-07-2016, 07:49 PM

(Kitt kicks out of the pin with relative ease.)

Well look at you, you peppy little spit fire! You come in here ready to rock and roll then decide that you want to come popping your mouth off to The New Age Legend? The Highlight of the Night? Bad, bad decision amigo.

You said you came into the business seven years ago. That’s funny because I haven’t heard shit about you the whole time so obviously your seven years of accomplishments add up to a big fat nothing. Do I think I am something? You damn right I do. Look at the stats. Three matches, two wins and one controversial loss, I have three, count them, three XWF Heavy Metalweight Championships to my name as well as an XWF Federweight Championship. As if all that wasn’t enough, I’m currently the number one contender for the Television Championship. As far as what I see that you have accomplished….you know, I have noticed that the toilets look a lot cleaner now, so I have to pat you on the back for that one, buddy!

So I want to give you a pen and paper so you can take some notes on how to be a big name here in the XWF, frankly Shaker, you aren’t no where near a diamond in the rough but rather still a measly lump of coal. This is my house, I run this division now. So be careful what you wish for little man because you might just get it. I’ll let you in on a little secret, Shaker, they lie when they say it’s not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog. This big dog has claimed this yard so take your chihuahua ass back across it. Your best bet is to take this toilet brush and get those shitters to shining, so put back on your apron, shut your mouth, and get your bitch ass back to work. I’ve grown tired of messing with your ass, your lucky, Shaker Jones, that I don’t shaker you til I break your bones! Better luck next time bitch, this is my championship is mine, so move along.

(Kitt kicks Shaker in his balls and nails him with “Lights Out”.)

Get the fuck outta here!

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-08-2016, 05:02 AM

Vincent walks by on his cell phone and notices the commotion.

He looks over and merely waves everything off, barely slowing down as he does so, before going back to his call.

Yes. Yeah, four. What do you mean there's no group discount for strippers? Come on, dude...

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Kitt Kennedy!

Hate Post Like Post