Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doesn't Everyone Love Fighting Ignorant Newbies....
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-06-2016, 08:29 PM

I find it amazing how you are so prideful about me not beating you, so here I am to shut your big mouth about that right now. Remember, you can’t hold a cradle to me when it come’s to this game. A quick pin or make you suffer, that seems to be my biggest dilemma now. Nothing can stop me from regaining my title, nothing. Actions speak louder than words and my resilience cannot be matched. Don’t be fooled, 1’m not one to go away so what dos that mean for you? Soon you will be embarrassed for flapping your jaws when you are laying on your back, tears running down your face and I have become a three time Heavy Metalweight Champion. It’s time that I show you what a real champion is made of, so give me back that title.

(Kitt grabs Benito, executes a piledriver on a chair that would make Jerry Lynn proud and covers the champin.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-06-2016, 09:43 PM

(10-06-2016, 08:29 PM)Kitt Kennedy Said: I find it amazing how you are so prideful about me not beating you, so here I am to shut your big mouth about that right now. Remember, you can’t hold a cradle to me when it come’s to this game. A quick pin or make you suffer, that seems to be my biggest dilemma now. Nothing can stop me from regaining my title, nothing. Actions speak louder than words and my resilience cannot be matched. Don’t be fooled, 1’m not one to go away so what dos that mean for you? Soon you will be embarrassed for flapping your jaws when you are laying on your back, tears running down your face and I have become a three time Heavy Metalweight Champion. It’s time that I show you what a real champion is made of, so give me back that title.

(Kitt grabs Benito, executes a piledriver on a chair that would make Jerry Lynn (did the cradle piledriver) proud and covers the champin.)

Title: Doesn't Everyone Love Fighting Ignorant Newbies (The Capitals spell out Delfin, a type of pin)
Below name: Non champins get their name in red

Benito kicks out at 2

Kennedy, il fatto che io sia così dominanti contro di voi, ma è possibile ottenere un titolo shot irks me. Perché non è possibile ottenere un colpo? Mentre la canna da zucchero vicino a battere il campione, effettivamente ho batterli. E mi'm 4-0 contro di voi, quindi perché non è possibile ottenere il colpo?

Benito kicks Kennedy in the jaw, then walks away.

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-07-2016, 11:31 AM

That's a nice new tat you got on your shoulder, Kitt!

Three!!!!!!!!

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - Kitt Kennedy!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Kitt Kennedy (10-07-2016), Nico LaVey (10-07-2016)