Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 01:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I Love Guns, Num, Num, Nummy, Num, Num!
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-06-2016, 07:01 PM

The scene is set inside a flying tin can an enormous private military Boeing C-17, inside the back cargo area is a custom MRAP up-armored more than the Militaries IED sweeper style MRAP. Also, it isn't the standard coyote tan, but a flat black, with upgraded weaponry, instead of the standard M240G attached to the turret, dual fifty caliber heavy machine guns, a gunner's wet dream. The MRAP is rigged up with a vehicle parachute, looking as if it is going to be dropped at some point into what most likely will be hostile territory, with all the firepower the vehicle has equipped. Lets just say if the dual fifty's didn't get your cock hard, the MRAP has a couple hidden futures as well, like smoke screen exhaust and stacks, a seven six two caliber machine gun hidden within the side armor of the driver and passenger front doors, a cloaking device, and of course the steel rain maker inside the shell of the MRAP basically a built in fifty round one hundred and twenty millimeter mortar system. One bad ass piece of all terrain machinery, with over a thousand horsepower, and bomb proof suspension, what could possibly stop such a machine of destruction? Not much. Three men are inside the tin can, loading weapons and animal for individual persons into the MRAP, the men are none other than Bearded War Pig, Zachary Joesph, and Brandon Patrick. Meaning Smut must be on board as well and the Armory heist must have been set in motion.

Bearded War Pig is wearing a pair of desert tan camouflage bottoms, a pair of tan desert Danners a brand of boot made for combat in the desert, a black v-neck t-shirt, allowing his chest hair to peek out and say hello to the world. Nothing quite like a little chest hair to say yeah I am a fucking man and I fucking know it, I am not smooth like a twelve-year-old girl, but a hairy bodied, testosterone filled, Jarhead, who has no fucks to give. His hair freshly cut, a low-medium fade, even all the way around, decently longer on the top, his beard still thick and burly. Setting on top of his head covering most of his hair, a black contractors hat, with one of the dead Dirty Deuce members patch, Chris Bordoni, a man who had grown to become Bearded War Pig's best friend on his last deployment before he was killed due to wounds sustained in action. The patch made B.W.P feel like he was being protected from his brother from another mother while watching down on him and guiding him with strength from beyond the grave. Bearded War Pig is carrying a crate full of fifty caliber ammo for the dual machine guns attached to the MRAP turret.

Zachary Joesph is carrying personal use rifles, grenades, ammunition, and other personal tools to use against what they believe to be light forces guarding the Armory, among the rifles, are some AR's, AK-47's, forty caliber, Smith & Wesson M&P's, Incendiary grenades, standard fragmentation grenades, and some flash bangs. Zachary is wearing a pair of specially made flameproof waiters, with his homemade flamethrower suit resting at the front of the cargo area of the plane, his boots are made from a flameproof rubber-like material, under his overall waiter firebug suit he wears a real tree camouflage long sleeve shirt, a real tree hat, and a large chaw in his jaw (Chewing Tobacco). Zachary Joesph is the pyro of the family and with his brother Bearded War Pig's resources he was able to design and create a special fire suit with a tank and gun attached with the help of a military weapons scientist. Wouldn't want to be on the end of that flame, capable of burning things up to two thousand degrees celsius, yeah that is hot enough to melt steel beams no problem, let alone people's faces off.

Brandon Patrick always has been a sharpshooter since he was four years old, unbelievable the way he could shoot, maneuver, and conceal himself like some kind of school trained Sniper, you know the ones awarded a Hogs Tooth (7.62x51mm Nato Round presented to Marines after graduating Scout/Sniper school). Only to continue to advance, far beyond your average Scout Sniper, Brandon Patrick could hunt, stalk, and avoid anything and anyone, almost like a human predator. One of those scary fucking badass aliens from that movie with bodybuilding legend goes politician Arnold Schwarzenegger. So obviously his weapon of choice, is the LWRC .308 R.E.P.R (Rapid Engagement Precision Rifle), that is attached to a small neutral camouflaged rucksack that is filled with everything someone would need to Nest up for a week or two. Brandon is wearing mossy oak top and bottoms, dessert camo edition, along with a mossy oak boonies cover, and a pair of Danner boots. Brandon is preparing everyone's parachutes and radio equipment, can't get the surprise jump without an aerial insertion, and nothing would go as planned without communication, one of the three most important things to know when in a firefight, Shoot, Move, and Communicate.

Suddenly a voice that sounds a lot like the voice of Bearded War Pig's best friend Smut, a little broken, but readable.

"Okay listen up you crazy fucken ass rednecks from the sticks this is your captain speaking, we will be coming near the drop zone in thirty mikes (minutes), so make peace with anything weighing down your conscious, because where you, boys, are heading you might have a lot more to make peace with after, ba hahaha! Well, this is your captain out until ten mikes then a minute update from there, please don't miss your window, the rest of the boys are waiting with the rest of the gear to do this job. Hope you guys aren't afraid of heights."

Bearded War Pig and Zachary both have finished their tasks of preparing the weaponry and ammunition for the operation, and walk over to their youngest brother who is finishing up programming and testing everyone's individual radios and head gear for simple and efficient communications. Once all three of the brothers are in proximity of one another, Bearded War Pig opens his mouth.

"Okay you insane bastards, ready to go fuck up some corrupt government back door dealing with UN arms and military on our soil without the people's approval. Not to mention, make a lot of fucken money off all the guns and explosives we are about to high jack, these fuckers aren't going to know what the hell hit them, when we are through. I bet you a million dollars these fuckers will try to say they were attacked by ISIS or some shit!"

All three men begin to laugh at the thought of getting away with this weapons heist scotch free, figuratively, because if they do pull this off, you bet your ass a lot of scotch will be sipped. Brandon then speaks out to his brother's.

"Hey if anything does go south, I want you mother fuckers to know I love you guys, you two are the best fucking brothers a kid could ask for. You two are great men!"

Zachary and Bearded War Pig just swat at the air, like their brother has no clue what he is saying, as they continue to check and recheck all the equipment, tie downs, parachutes, and watches. After finishing up and feeling complete, the three men sit down on a bench seat and wait in silence.

To be continued...

----------------------------------------

"Hello you beautiful hardcore skank a lanks and pussy farts sitting at home Bearded War Pig here again for a little confession time with the XWF Galaxy, Kitt Kennedy, and maybe even that little skat-bird cock guzzling Unknown Soldier, maybe, no promises, though. I don't have all the fucking time in the world, about to crash a party with my roughneck ass brothers and a couple hard charging devil dog buddy's of mine, hopefully, things don't get to loose. So it seems maybe some would be curious as to where I have been, well you know I came into the XWF just a small spark in a dry forest, well I took off like a fucking dry season west coast forest fire. I win fucking gold in a month, then I go to lose to Hunter Payne in a Disney Land match, yeah it did put a damper on my parade. Made me feel like a six-year-old boy coming down for cheerios before school, only to take a bite and realize someone pissed in them. Fucking shitty.

Not shitty enough to keep a fucking war dog like myself down and out, I needed some time to realign my stars and stripes, you know some of that much needed alone time. The so alone you kind of go a little crazy, like when training a dog for fighting, chain it in a complete darkened room with just minimal food and water for days, bring it to a pit and boom, it's afraid of everything and the fight or flight instinct kicks in. Well, that is kind of the psyche I was going for on myself with a little influence of a few friends, it was rough, I'll admit that it has changed me. Gave me answers to questions I couldn't really answer, it also reminded not to worry about the small hiccups.

Which brings up Kitt Kennedy, man Kitt you've honestly been impressing me, you are in the right line of work my friend, just in the wrong match. You see I'm more ready than I have ever been for a fight and inside the cage that is exactly what you and I will have. Oh and Sugah will be accompanying me in the cage come Savage Saturday Night, hope you don't have a significant other. They might get a little jealous of how touchy and up close and personal you two will be in that cage. I mean they might have to put X rating on the damn broadcast, so much of your bodily fluids are going to be spraying everywhere it could come off as some vampiric fuck fetish or something.

See Sugah is the type to bite on your neck a little, you know she just loves ripping a little flesh from her boy toys bodies. Nothing personal Kitt but my Sugah is kind of a fuck you and leave kind of gal, she also will probably want to ride your face until you almost drown. You know on your own blood because she is fucking barbwire Aluminum Baseball Bat if you didn't already know, she is my favorite toy. I'm sure she won't hog you all to herself, hahaha, she does know, I can be a sadistic and depraved bastard myself, see I'm not the cuckold type, if I am sharing my lady, well I want to have a little fun myself and well Kitt, I must say I'm not a nice top. A little choking, smacking around, grating your face on the cage, and of course, just bone crunching blows with my bare knuckles!

Can't wait to see who you're bringing to this four-way Kitt PuttyKat Kennedy, I'm sure Sugah and I will love it, till then, Oink, Oink, Mother Fucker!"

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Monster of Htaed's post:
Kitt Kennedy (10-06-2016), Vincent Lane (10-08-2016)