Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 02:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Pick Your Poison
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-05-2016, 07:38 PM

(The scene opens with Kitt and Alex walking hand in hand down the corridor where they are still searching for people to sign Kitt’s petition for putting him in a rematch for the XWF Television title. Kitt clutches the mangled petition and clipboard with his free hand and he doesn’t look none too happy. After all, he has been on quite a roller coaster since arriving in the XWF, two quick wins and then a controversial finish to his first title match that cost him the very title he was petitioning to wrestle for again. Kitt brings the petition up and looks at it, shaking his head.)

Kitt: Can you believe some of these idiots? Especially that Nico fella. Scribbling all over my petition, (looks quickly at Alex) this is a legal document you know!? He disrespected a legal freaking document!

Alex: At the same time Hunter made the claim, he wins then he said he would defend the title against you on the next Savage.

Kitt: That he did. I need to get this back to Vinnie before anything else happens to it. I can’t chance it going through anymore hell. Let’s get out of here before anymore nut jobs come out of the wood work. Besides, I need to find what weapon I’m bringing to Savage.

(Kitt pushes the doors open leading to the parking lot of the arena. The night is cool but feels good after all the craziness they have been through tonight. William opens the limo door for Alex and Kitt assists her into the back seat. Kitt ducks in a follows. William closes the door behind him and taking his place in the driver’s seat. The limo pulls away and heads off into the night.)

***SCENE CHANGE***

(The limo pulls up outside a house in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. William opens the door, Kitt and Alex step out. Kitt eyes the building. The house has definitely seen better days as the paint is peeling and the gutters look like they hadn’t been cleaned in years. It’s been a long time since he has been here. 13 years is a long time….too long. Kitt looks at Alex and she shrugs her shoulders as they turn and head for the front door. Kitt presses the door bell and he can hear the chimes playing inside the house. He waits patiently but no answer. Kitt presses the bell again and waits. Same result. Kitt begins pounding on the door when it comes flying open, revealing a large man that is not in the greatest of shape. Much like the house, time has not been very well to him.)

Man: WHAT!?! What can you possibly want!?

Kitt: Chuck…it’s me. Kitt.

(The man looks at Kitt like he has seen a ghost that has risen from the grave. He can’t believe he is face to face with him after all these years. A smile crosses his face.)

Chuck: Kitt you son of a bitch, you and your lady friend get in here and see me!

(Kitt and Alex enter the house and Chuck invites them to sit down on the couch. Nothing looks the same, the inside is probably worse than the outside. Kitt leans forward, resting his elbows on his knees while Chuck is leaned back in his dilapidated recliner.)

Chuck: Kitt, I haven’t seen you in ages. The last time was what…the night you lost the World title?

Kitt: (bobbing his head, choosing the right words) Yeah….that was the last time. Hell of a match, just a lot to overcome.

Chuck: (looking at Alex) He ever tell you about the good old days, pretty lady? About this young upstart and how he and Organization 931 ran the show back in the day?

(Alex looks puzzled, this is part of Kitt’s past that she knew very little about. Kitt looks at her and gives her a look as to say ‘I can explain’ then looks back to Chuck.)

Kitt: Chuck, we had a hell of a good time back in the day. The whole Organization did, but I didn’t come back to reminisce, I came back because I need something. I need something for my match on Savage this week….I need a weapon that can inflict as much pain as humanly possible.

Chuck: (smiles) So you figure you would find the most sadistic sons a bitches you know to assist in your search? Follow me, I still have everything that we had stashed back for when we needed it.

(Kitt and Alex stand up and follow Chuck who opens the door that leads to the basement. Chuck steps back and motions for them to go first. Kitt takes the first step onto the stairs and slowly descends into the darkness below. The search has begun…..)

***SCENE CHANGE***

(The camera flashes on and a grainy image is shown at first and slowly comes into focus. It is clear that this is a home video camera and not one of the top of the line cameras used in XWF productions. The figure on the screen slowly backs away from the camera after turning it on and has a seat directly in front of it. The room is small and various tools and shed type items can be seen stored on shelves around the figure. The image sharpens to reveal Kennedy who isn’t in his customary suit but rather decked out in black, black boots, jeans and a sleeveless shirt that has the words “Organization 931” written in white lettering on the front. Kitt is leaning forward and staring into the camera, no smile, no hint of cheer….pure focus and seriousness.)

Kitt: A loss last week, albeit controversial as anything I have ever seen but yet a loss nonetheless. My first….a cheap way to break my undefeated streak. Dolly got a lucky break and hasn’t stopped strutting since, but her day is coming real soon because we have yet to finish our dance. She has something that I want and when I want something I stop at nothing to take it. I won’t be stopped. Maybe it will be Hunter Payne…maybe he dethrones our local annoying adolescent and he becomes the XWF Television Champion…either way, that title is mine, it’s just a matter of time.

But this week, I face a different champion. I face a deserving champion, a man that has barely tasted the bitterness of defeat. The man known as Bearded War Pig, a dangerous man from what I have been told…a man that obliterates anyone that comes across his path. I take it all with a grain of salt because seeing is believing and until then it is nothing but pure and simple hearsay. I’m from the Show Me State so this generic GI Joe is going to have to prove to me that he’s worth all the hype, that he’s actually worth my time. Sure, he’s the Intercontinental Champion, he’s got a hell of a record but at the same time he hasn’t stepped in the ring with me. But you see, this Saturday that all changes as Mr. Pig gets to step inside the ring and inside a cage with me….Rage in a Cage match….he brings a weapon of choice, as do I. That is what got me to thinking…what type of weapon suits me the best? Is it a chair? Maybe a kendo stick? No…I knew that I had to go back to my roots to find what I was looking for. I had to go back to the most ruthless compilation of individuals I had ever came across….a group…no….a family that I was a part of in my younger days.

When it comes to dealing pain, we were the guys you called. Innovators no doubt, not afraid of the consequences of the actions to be taken. So, with that in mind, I came back to where it all started. Right here in this very house. You see BWP, sometimes to find that extra little bit that you need, you have to go back to the basics. You have to reconnect with what drove you to the level that you are at now. Some people think I am crazy for getting in the cage with you, especially since you will have weapons at your disposal. I laugh at these people, what they don’t realize is much like any animal that a man gets into a cage and comes face to face with, the animal must be put in it’s place. The animal must know who is in charge and that there are no other options but submission to the new master. You can look at any modern day attraction, lions and tigers and bears, oh my! They all know their place and when they step up and forget their place….

(Kitt makes a gun with his finger, pointing it towards the ground then mimics the actions of shooting the animal dead.)

Kitt: ...you have to send a message that you aren’t messing around. You will know your place soon enough, you will realize that I am the real deal and you had better be thanking God that this isn’t a title match or it would be me going to the Unification match on Warfare rather than you.

(Kitt stands up and begins to pace in front of the camera. He taps his chin with his pointer finger.)

Kitt: So the question I had in my mind is, how to you tame a pig? How do you assert your dominance and ensure that he knows his place? So I began searching and found a few little items that I thought might do the trick.

(Kitt reaches over on one of the work tables and lifts up a sledgehammer.)

Kitt: I thought maybe I could bash your skull in and mush up what little bit of a brain you have in there. It’s practical, light weight, and gets the job done. But then again….I thought to myself….how cliché, next thing you know, my nose will grow 8”, I’ll start kissing the bosses ass and fucking his daughter. No thank you, next.

(Kitt tosses the sledgehammer onto the work bench and picks up a bag. Kitt shakes it and the sound of small metal pieces can be heard inside.)

Kitt: Then I found these little babies. I figured if I used a couple thousand thumbtacks that I could have a Bearded War Pig Cushion! As great as that sounds…yet again this was not the weapon of choice for me.

(Kitt tosses the bag onto the bench where the sledgehammer is laying.)

Kitt: So what could I possibly bring to our party on Saturday? Why can’t I just find something that suits Kitt Kennedy? All these questions were going through my mind as we searched and then….there it was. The most magnificent tool of destruction that was ever made and my personal favorite….I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought of it before. It had been here the entire time, just waiting on it’s shelf since I last picked it up 13 years ago….just waiting for me to wield it yet again. What is it you might ask….

(Kitt lets out a maniacal laugh.)

Kitt: ….you will see soon enough and you will get to take a look at greatness from the Highlight of the Night. Sweet dreams for now War Pig….your worst nightmare is on it’s way….

(Kitt smiles sadistically as he comes in close to the camera, reaching for the record button to turn off the camera. The camera catches one last glimpse of Kitt’s eerie face before the screen abruptly cuts out.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Kitt Kennedy's post:
The Monster of Htaed (10-06-2016), Vincent Lane (10-08-2016)