Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 11:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End of all Other Champins
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-05-2016, 06:19 PM

Michael McBride, we meet yet again. The last time we met you came out on the short end of the stick. I rather enjoyed bumping your sorry carcass around the ring. You seem to have stumbled into a title that I would like to have back. I won’t be denied, you, a shrimp holding me back, not likely. This is a man’s title, it takes smarts and you have to be sharp in the head. Fall back to a defensive position my friend, Alex and me won’t hold anything against you. Let’s get this done and over with, Leverage is on in 10 and we don’t want to miss it.

(Kitt kicks Michael in the crotch then blasts him with a vicious cradle piledriver. Kitt spreads out on the fallen McBride to attempt to secure the win.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-06-2016, 07:17 AM

Vincent slides across the floor... and his new jeggings are too slick! He can't stop his momentum!

THHRREeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

He barely manages to slap his hand down as he flies by, and kicks the belt from McBride's hand into Kitt's.

Winner and NEW Heavymetalweight Champion - Kitt Kennedy!

Fall back to a defensive position my friend, Alex and me won’t hold anything against you. Let’s get this done and over with, Leverage is on in 10 and we don’t want to miss it.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (10-06-2016)