Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come and get it bitches
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-06-2016, 07:29 AM

Paul: "you know what? My client, the reigning, defending, undisputed, undefeated, Television AND Federweight Campion, Dolly fuckin Waters has grown a bit weary of this bullshit. As if carrying the entire booked Savage programming herself wasn't enough of a burden to bare, she's also the face of the Federweight division, and yes I'll say it: the greatest fucking Federweight Champion of ALL TIME!

And since 1. No one in these ranks has the moxie to defeat her, and 2. no one with any inkling of talent has the gall to challenge her, my client has decided to relinquish this title effective immediately."

Paul removes the belt from Dolly's waist, handing it over to the ever dominate, ever destructive force of nature's majesty that she is...

Dolly: "Maybe one day, if this division ever shapes up, and maybe there's another Dolly Waters or two running around this place, then I'll return to teach all the newly aspiring silver tounges just exactly how to properly body someone."

Dolly walks the title inside of a filthy porta-potty laying it inside of the toilet as she squats, making sure not to touch her ass on the vile toilet seat, and takes a massive, vitamin d rich shit all over the title, wipes her ass and leaves the title to be fought over.

She steps out and Paul squirts some liquid sanitizer on her hands.

Dolly: "Cue the Tommy Wish/John Black/Calypso/Mini Morbids of the world in:

And just like that, the greatest Federweight Champion ends her own destructive reign, once and for all...

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-06-2016, 09:08 AM

What a bitch…I can’t believe that she would do such a thing. A blatant showing of disrespect, but what do you expect from today’s younger generation. Several great names have held that title but yet this proves that the pressure of defending a title 24/7 is just too much for poor Polly Pocket. Let a real superstar show you just how things are done while you and Hot Air Heyman go prep to peddle your bullshit somewhere else.

No competition huh? I’m standing right here. We had a match for the ages that you barely squeaked by. This division needs a champion, one that is undoubtedly one of the greatest superstars to grace the XWF and one that doesn’t have an ounce of quit in them. You dumped this prestigious title right down in the toilet, kind of fitting I guess, a precursor you could say of where you career is headed as you begin to get cut down a notch or two. We shall meet again, Dolly, that much is for sure but for now this division and the XWF need a hero….a savior….greatness personified….they need the Highlight of the Night….they need…..Kennedy!!!

(Kitt has William fetch the XWF Federweight title out of the port a potty. William brings the title over to Kitt and the stench is appalling. Kitt holds his nose and points away from him.)

Go get that steam cleaned and bring it back to me.

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kitt Kennedy's post!
Dolly Waters (10-06-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-06-2016, 02:16 PM

Vinvent exits a neighboring port-o-john, fastening his jeggings and looking around in bewilderment.

The fuck is this shit?

You know what Paulie, you and me we have enough history that I thought you'd at least show the XWF under my leadership the respect it deserves. For you to have your naive and easily impressionable client here try and diminish the value of the heralded Federweight Title like this and just throw it in the toilet is a slap in the face.

It sure reeks like someone who had an awful close call with Kitt here yesterday... which was supposed to be a relaxing spa day for me and my lady, bee tee dubs... and an effort to preserve your clients reputation just in case Kitt were to decide he wanted to take another crack.

So guess what, dude? Not only is Kitt now awarded the Federweight Title, but I've taken another look at that petition of his and decided that YES, Kitt Kennedy deserves a shot at you and your Television Championship.

IF Dolly wins against Hunter Payne this week, then the week after it will be Dolly Versus Kennedy.

Good luck, kid.

Vincent walks over to Kennedy's side and raises his arm in the air, never breaking eye contact with Heyman.

NEW Federweight Champion - Kitt Kennedy!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (10-06-2016), Kitt Kennedy (10-06-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-06-2016, 03:09 PM

(William comes back with the XWF Federweight title and it shines like never before. He hands the title back to Kitt who looks down and admires his new championship and his name on the plate at the bottom. Kitt looks up and shakes Vinnie's hand.)

Thank you for everything Mr. Lane. I really appreciate the opportunity.

(Kitt turns to Dolly and Heyman.)

I'll be seing you two again soon. Shine that Television title up, it will be mine before too long!

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kitt Kennedy's post:
The Monster of Htaed (10-06-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kitt Kennedy's post!