Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 06:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ginger Snapped
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-05-2016, 04:58 PM

The Day After Savage

The Jeep Wrangler rolled into the garage at Belle Harbor. Coming home from Orlando was shitty with the traffic and the way these Florida morons drive, but coming home empty handed on this occasion is what ate Chris alive. At least, it did for the first part of the drive. Somewhere around Lakeland he began to think that maybe this wasn’t such a bad idea to not be the ‘Television Champion’.

A Few Hours Before

At the Exit sign for Lakeland, Chris decided to get off to use a bathroom. Looking at Jenny in the front seat and Bruce in the back through the rear view, he smiled and chuckled a little. “This is the first time I’ve ever heard either of you this quiet. What is the special occasion?”

They both looked at each other with a collective gulp---after a game of mental rock, paper, scissors Bruce spoke up.

“Well, Chris…..we, uh...we both know how your temper is…..”

Boy, he loooooved when conversations began this way.

“…..and we didn’t want to upset you by bringing up last night’s match.”

Chris chuckled a bit and playfully slapped a hand on the steering wheel. He shook her head with a small smile.

“Guys, don’t you see, what happened is what I wanted to happen?”

They looked at each other, puzzled.

“Guys. It is called creating Chaos it is what I do. I told Kitt Kennedy he wasn’t going to win, and I made sure he didn’t. I let Isabella, Kristen and Nico handle themselves and Dolly Waters swoop in to ‘steal one’ after I took Kitt and myself out of the equation.”

“Yes, I saw that” Bruce said from the back seat, leaning in,“but why did you not just eliminate Kitt and then have your way with Dolly, because you could have”.

Chris smiled again as the put the checked his rear view.

“Because I wanted Dolly to win. Don’t you see…...this is a win-win for me. It goes in the record books as a draw, because I was never pinned –so that is the way I am choosing to look at it—and I had a sneaky feeling this title wouldn’t be all it was cracked up to be. I mean, they didn’t hype it at all, they didn’t even reveal the belt or what it looked like---or talk about it at all. I knew it was something stupid all along. But I needed to make them seem like I really really wanted it. Also, Dolly has to defend this belt EVERY SINGLE WEEK now, and honestly, I don’t have the time for that. Let her be Savage’s punching bag. I have a match coming up on the real show in this business, Warfare, against arguably the top man in the industry. One half, anyway. I said since day 1 and am going to the Universal Title, but they aren’t going to let me sniff that. So maybe I will kick Ghost Tank’s head off his shoulders and take his Hart Title……...we all know he doesn’t deserve to be a champion.”

The two looked at each other, then back at Chris like he was nuts. Maybe he was nuts, but to him, he was a genius.

“And guys, look at it this way. How better to punish Dolly than this? Sure I could leave her a bloody mess in the middle of the ring and put her in a hospital bed next to her father but that is only temporary. Young bodies heal quick. Then she would be right back here before you know it pestering me like a mosquito again. I would get dragged into a feud over the Television Title and it would keep me from accomplishing what I can accomplish here. Now, let her rot away on Savage defending that cut rate title and I can set my sights on the top dogs in this company. Think about it guys, what I did to Dolly was worse than anything I could do to her physically, and that, my friends, is chaos.”

Looking back at each other again, the two shook their heads and smiled and the three of them shared a laugh.

Present

Bruce, Jenny and Chris were in the elevator, heading up to his top floor condo. He noticed Jenny was playing on her phone. She was snap chatting someone—that’s what happens when you are young and gorgeous. She probably has a snapchat list as long as Detroit’s unemployment line.

“Hmm, snapping eh? Am I boring you that much?” Chris joked, “what filter are you using?”

After making a duckface, she clicked the button and took the photo.

“One to make me look like Ginger.”

“I didn’t know they had an ugly filter” Chris joked. The three laughed and got off the elevator.

+=+=+=+=+=

This was an interesting match. Chris questioned why he was given a match with these stipulations, seemed childish. Did management want to see Ginger naked? Because there was no way on planet earth that Chris was losing this match. It was almost like this was a reward for Chris. He got to win a match and improve is record AND he got to receive naked pictures of a marginally attractive chick. He wondered if she was truly a fire crotch. He would know soon enough.

Bruce and Jenny were discussing something on the porch over a glass of Moet. Jenny had gotten him drinking wine. Maybe there was some hope for the old man---liking the finer things. Chris had taught him well.

Sitting on his couch, looking at his 62 inch 4k television, his thoughts began to wander like they often do before a show.

This Ginger Snaps was an interesting character. Every time she came to the ring it was like a damn episode of sesame street. Inflatables, hugs, cartoons. I mean, goddamn, I thought Luna was bad. I honestly think this girl may have something wrong with her mentally. And who chose this stipulation? They realize Valentines day is 4 months away still? I mean, will Ginger even still be here in 4 months? Will anyone actually uphold this? And when he beats Ginger this weekend, will she have to send the nude snaps right away or will she have to wait until Valentines Day?

And on that note—will it be a video or photos? I mean, photo’s I can screen shot. A video lasts 15 seconds and then you can never access it again. Someone is getting the short end of the stick here. She may be able to get away with sending a video that is mostly filler with a lil full body 1 second preview at the end. What the hell is this? Why are the stips for this match so vague? Something smells fishy here---not just Ginger’s snatch.

Also, when I beat her down, I don’t want snaps right away. I don’t want to see what she looks like when I am done with her any more than I have to. I never understood why hunters hang animals heads on their wall. They have seen the animal dead, why see it everyday? Why not be a real predator and go kill another one? Why settle for always looking at the same one? There are far too many people in this company who are settlers. Not me. I am a go-getter. And Ginger is just another W in the column for me. Just another speed bump in the race to the top of this company. Name me one other person, outside that imbred G.I. Joe War Pig who has had a better month and a half than I have? Who else has put more asses in seats? Who else has changed the face of this stagnant company and turned it on its ear? It was time for a change around here and I have changed it. People are sick of the same old same old. Hell people are sick of Ginger losing. They probably are rooting for the upset because they want something chaotic to happen. Not gonna happen. I’ll make it plenty chaotic, trust me.

Just then Bruce and Jenny came back in, they needed more wine.

“I can’t wait to party after this match. I mean, the problem is it is in fucking Puerto Rico or some shit but as soon as we get back to civilization we can tear it up---one last celebration before I go to my dark place to prepare for Doc on Warfare.”

They both nodded, toasting. Jenny brought a glass over to Chris, and all three toasted.

It was gonna to be a good weekend.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

“Ginger, if I were you, I wouldn’t even come this week. I wouldn’t make the trip. It won’t end well for you. I would just get naked right now, wherever you are at, and send me those snaps. Save yourself the pain and the bruising. Please. Black and blue does not mix well with red. Your face, as much as I make fun of you with Jenny and Bruce, is pretty. I would love to screenshot it and use it as a trophy as my background screen on my phone. But if you show up on Saturday, I can’t be held accountable for what I am going to do. I truly can’t. I mean when I was beating the legend Muddy Waters and setting him on fire you were picking up the scraps that someone else did. You won an “extreme rules” match with adhesive tape and didn’t even need to do the work yourself. You may get a W in the book, but it was pathetic and cheap. You spell your name with a Z instead of an S. I mean, what are we, in third grade? Look I get it, you are happy, and I appreciate that, I do, and I am happy for you, but this isn’t the atmosphere for you. You are going to get hurt. You can wave to the fans and blow kisses all you want, but those fans are not going to save you. Those fans, in fact, are going to have their phones out taking videos as you get pinned 1-2-3 in the center of the ring by the most dominant force this company has seen in a decade. The only thing you have going for you is your quickness. But strength? Please. I could snap you in half with one arm.

Ginger….if you are so desperate for a date on Valentines Day, I will take you out anyway. You don’t need to put yourself through this. The beating I am going to deliver to you if you step through those ropes will ensure you won’t make it to Valentine’s Day. I don’t want to have to do that, because you have been the one person in this company who hasn’t pissed me off in some capacity. But, I need to get to a bad, bad place to beat Doctor D’Ville. This match, I’m sorry but, this match is just a warm up. This match is just foreplay. Pun intended. So Ginger…...do yourself a favor. Do yourself a major solid. Get up Saturday morning and look in the mirror. Look at your pretty face. Look at your good body. Look at yourself as you are. Then know that if you come to that arena, you step through those ropes, and you take me one, that the you that you see in that mirror will never be that you again. You won’t even know yourself anymore. So, please, Ginger, stay home. Take the forfeit loss. Because if your guts are bigger than your tits, then Ginger Snapz will be, and I am not kidding here to be cute, Ginger Snapz will be snapped.

1….

2…

3…..

Get your phone ready baby. Those snap chats are mine. Make sure you shave, too. Nobody likes a bush, especially a red one. Like having a goddamn clown's head in a leg lock.

Shave.

Tootles.”

XWF RECORD: 5-2-2 ....because a double pin is a draw and a draw is not a loss so fuck you!
[Image: ZWZl8ZR.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Chaos's post:
Dolly Waters (10-05-2016), The Monster of Htaed (10-05-2016), Z (10-05-2016)