Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your opinion doesn't matter...
Brian Campbell Offline
Flipping you upside down...

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-28-2013, 03:27 PM

Brian Campbell is walking through the empty halls when he sees the champinon sleeping under the food table. Since no one is around, he decides to try his luck at pinning his opponent. Picking him up from the floor, Brian hits him with a chair over and over and over and over again..." I still don't understand how you have become the champinip... You sir are a loser.... I truly swear you that I have never, NEVER seen anyone as stupid as you." After slapping the hell out of him, Brian powerbombs the champ into the the catering table. "I hope you like pineapples!" Brian mocks, as he throws an entire bowl of fruits to the champion's face. After making fun of the champ's hairy nipples, Brian decides to pin the champin, just to end his misery.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-30-2013, 12:59 PM

Brian Campbell is walking through the empty halls when he sees the champinon sleeping under the food table. Since no one is around, he decides to try his luck at pinning his opponent. Picking him up from the floor, Brian hits him with a chair over and over and over and over again..." I still don't understand how you have become the champinip... You sir are a loser.... I truly swear you that I have never, NEVER seen anyone as stupid as you." After slapping the hell out of him, Brian powerbombs the champ into the the catering table. "I hope you like pineapples!" Brian mocks, as he throws an entire bowl of fruits to the champion's face. After making fun of the champ's hairy nipples, Brian decides to pin the champin, just to end his misery.

You also have pin in the thread title hidden in the word "opinion"

I think that is all .. Maybe.

And please don't hit me with anymore chairs or fruit.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Hate Post Like Post