Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 07:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally At Long Last, Kitt Has Compintition
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-05-2016, 09:22 AM

Ol’ Benny’s a bit smarter than I thought! Coming out here and taking my title away that quickly. Really nice job, you did it. As for that shiny title around your waist, it must come back home to where it truly belongs. Don’t you know it looks way better around my pristine waist? Losing just doesn’t sit well with me at all my friend, still biulding my reputation. Everything is about winning and you will find out that winning suits me best, so sit out this one. So let’s get this done my Italian friend! When this is all suid and done, what do you say, you…I…deserve a good massage at the Kennedy manision, my treat. We can kick back and watch some football. I wear my heart on my sleeve though with my teams, Sooners…Roll Tide! But right now, I have business to tend to, we all know you have a tiny parcel so take it like a man and don’t rana way.

(Kitt ambushes Benipo from behind and takes out his knee with a chop block. Kitt stands back up and grabs Benito and begins squeezing him like a fat lady with the buffet’s last prawn, holding on to it for dear life. Kitt lifts Benito up and brings him crashing down on this head and neck in a bridging german suplex.)

1…
2…

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kitt Kennedy's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-05-2016)
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-05-2016, 01:05 PM Big Grin  re:Finally At Long Last, Kitt Has Compintition -->

(10-05-2016, 09:22 AM)Kitt Kennedy Said: Ol’ Benny’s a bit smarter than I thought! Coming out here and taking my title away that quickly. Really nice job, you did it. As for that shiny title around your waist, it must come back home to where it truly belongs. Don’t you know it looks way better around my pristine waist? Losing just doesn’t sit well with me at all my friend, still biulding my reputation. Everything is about winning and you will find out that winning suits me best, so sit out this one. So let’s get this done my Italian friend! When this is all suid and done, what do you say, you…I…deserve a good massage at the Kennedy manision, my treat. We can kick back and watch some football. I wear my heart on my sleeve though with my teams, Sooners…Roll (Oklahoma Roll) Tide! But right now, I have business to tend to, we all know you have a tiny parcel (small package)so take it like a man and don’t rana way.

(Kitt ambushes Benipo from behind and takes out his knee with a chop block. Kitt stands back up and grabs Benito and begins squeezing him like a fat lady with the buffet’s last prawn (type of pin), holding on to it for dear life. Kitt lifts Benito up and brings him crashing down on this head and neck in a bridging german suplex.)

1…
2…

Title: Finally, at long last, Kitt has compintition. I suppose fall is in there as well
Thread description: Kitt looks to get his second XWF Champinship
Below name: non champins names are written in blue
Signature: 1 time XWF Heavymetalweight Champin

Benito Kicks out at 2 and a half!

Buona su ya Kennedy. Che quasi mi ha fatto loro. Io penso che probabilmente ho dimenticato qualcosa però. A prescindere. Vedere è un sabato, dove la mia squadra, i giocatori del Longhorn, distruggerà il tuo sooners! A più tardi!

Benito Angelo walks away.

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BenitoAngelo's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-05-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-05-2016, 03:42 PM

looks like the goomba got his shoulder up!

Winner and STILL Heavymetalweight Champion - Benito Angelo!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
BenitoAngelo (10-05-2016)