Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My turn
ShakerJones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-04-2016, 05:53 PM

Shaker Jones drives by with his car. He gets out of the car and turns his attention to Kitt.

Right then kitt stirs to his feet, he sees shaker jones, walkping towards him. shaker says to him, so you're the new champin huh? Oh you bet I am kitt says. Like Lightning kitt takes off pins belt and goes to hit shaker pint it, but shaker ducks, and hits him in the stomach. Under the shed shaker finds a steel chair then takes it and, hits kitt over the back with it. Pushing him over, shaker makes the cover.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-05-2016, 05:53 AM

(10-04-2016, 05:53 PM)ShakerJones Said: Shaker Jones drives by with his car. He gets out of the car and turns his attention to Kitt.

Right then kitt stirs to his feet, he sees shaker jones, walkping towards him. shaker says to him, so you're the new champin huh? Oh you bet I am kitt says. Like Lightning kitt takes off pins belt and goes to hit shaker pint it, but shaker ducks, and hits him in the stomach. Under the shed shaker finds a steel chair then takes it and, hits kitt over the back with it. Pushing him over, shaker makes the cover.

(Kitt kicks out at 2 and a half. He picks up the steel chair and lays Shaker Jones out with it. Kitt picks Shaker up and throws him in the shed. He walks over shaking Velo to wake him back up.)

Fresh meat in the shed. Go get ya some.

(Kitt picks up his belt and he and Alex walk of to get out of this hillbilly hell.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kitt Kennedy's post:
Vincent Lane (10-05-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-05-2016, 06:08 AM

Invalid attempt anyway, but succesfully defended as far as I can see.

Winner and STILL Heavymetalweight Champion - Kitt Kennedy

Hate Post Like Post