Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 04:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Rhyme or Reason
Kitt Kennedy Offline
The Highlight of the Night

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-04-2016, 02:30 PM

Allow me to begin with an age appropriate nursery rhyme for my younger audience with a bit of Kennedy flair! If you don’t get it Dolly maybe Lurch can explain it to you if you can get him to shut that gapping hole under his mouth for three full seconds.

Little Miss Muffet, sat on her tuffet, on Savage watching the boys at play,
She stole the TV title, now Kennedy can’t stay idle,
He’s here to take the Federweight title away!

I know, I know, I can already hear the first thing out of your pre-teen pecker holster, “Everyone makes fun of me being young!” You’re right Dolly, you are young that’s what makes your little “partnership” with Mr. Heyman that much creepier. Just watching Heyman work with you, I’m seriously waiting for Chris Hansen to pop out from around the corner, it’s like I’m watching a taping of To Catch a Predator: XWF Edition. I think D12 says it best, Dolly you’re “young, dumb and”, if you keep hanging around this stone age pedophile, “full of cum” so grab your blankie and have Heyman rock you to sleep cause its time for me to rock that Federwewight title around my waist!

(Kitt blindsides Dolly, knocking her into the corridor wall, the Television and Federweight titles sprawling across the floor. Alex kicks Heyman in the groin followed up with Kitt nailing him with a Showstopper. Kitt picks up the Federweight title and slams it into Dolly’s face as she gets to her feet. Kitt covers Dolly as Alex starts wrapping duct tape around Heyman’s head, applying several layers over his mouth.)

[Image: AX67hLP.jpg]

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

[Image: v3kTljV.png]
Current Champion
(1x) XWF Television Champion

[Image: zZS4DVX.jpg]
Current Champion
(6x) XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion

[Image: nEt9117.jpg]
(1x) XWF Federweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-04-2016, 04:01 PM

Dolly kicks out and rolls her eyes

...Oh look it's Mr. "I suck at everything I do including nursery rhymes", Kitt swivel dick Kennedy...

Hey Kitt, how's your sex change working out? Aww that's wonderful! I was hoping afraid you'd bleed out on the operating table, given how big of a pussy you are and all.

Ugh, that was pretty lousy of me huh?

I mean, I guess I could just hand you this title and walk away. You obviously need this way worse than I do, and seeing as how your desperate ass is petitioning for another title shot that you'd lose anyway, this may be just the jump start your shit career needs!

Ehh but fuck that. No participation ribbons around here bitch!

Hey Dr. Sues, is that a Wocket in your pocket? Oh, never mind, that's just your carry-around anal beads, my mistake!

Do you ever just sit around and think to yourself: "Man I'm such a blathering little bitch"? Never mind that though, how's the whore wifey Alexis? Gilly given her some of Maria's AIDS yet?

Don't worry if it hasn't quite happened for you yet, it's only a matter of time before you start to fit in with all of the other pederast shit stains in the job-ber department.

Well hey, while it was great wasting my time with this, I really have some meaningful things to be doing, but keep up the good cum guzzling work! I've heard all of the management team say you're getting really good at what you're doing!

Have a great day !

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Kitt Kennedy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-04-2016, 06:40 PM

Well good golly Ms. Dolly, you do have your own voice! For a while now I thought you were a mute while I wish I could have put your “agent” on mute. Look at you coming out swinging with your adolescent jokes and jabs. “Kitt is getting a sex change. He’s a big pussy.” I’d say that really hurts and get all defensive but I’m sure that you know all about pussy since you spend most of your time hiding behind that Goodyear blimp you call a manager and the fact that in about 4 to 5 years you will be serving up more pussy to the tri state area than an In and Out Burger. “Heyman’s fat I get it but he’s no blimp.” Honey, they have several things in common. They’re big, they want to be noticed, and both are full of hot air that smells absolutely rancid when it leaks from them.

You hand me a title, please, I don’t need your charity. I take what I want when I want it. I got screwed on Savage so I did something about it. Yeah, I did something smart and stayed one step ahead of the game with a petition. You call me desperate and whiny, I say you are nothing more than a bitch that’s a hater. In my book darling haters are motivators and you are doing the trick, but pulling tricks will be part of your everyday routine as we discussed already.

You like to run that mouth of yours, I wonder where you get it? You want to talk shit about my girlfriend ALEXANDRIA? Ha! She is like a fine wine while you are like bottle toilet water. You couldn’t hold a candle to her, so why should she bother?

On thing is for sure, Ms. Waters, you are definitely under the bridge and it’s obvious you can’t hang against me, not even a smidge. If you remain champion, management will have to start giving away our tickets for free, so stay on your back, so begins the era of Kennedy!

(Kitt grabs Dolly by her hair and quickly snaps her backwards onto the concrete floor, her head bouncing off of it with a sickening thud. Kitt picks Dolly back up and executes “Lights Out” onto the cold hard concrete.)

Count it ref!

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

Current Champion

Current Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kitt Kennedy's post!
Dolly Waters (10-04-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-05-2016, 06:40 AM

Dolly kicks out

Awe! Isn't this just fucking adorable!?!

Kitt wants to get bodied a little harder I suppose. I suppose the fact that he's a worthless pile of steaming squirrel shit hasn't quite sunk in yet...

Listen up bitch, in no way, shape or form do you even deserve to be mentioned in the same discussion with a competitor such of myself, and that's why this entire process is so goddamned painstaking. It's like watching Titanic after foreknowing the ending; you have to muddle through a bunch of bullshit about a guy no one cares about when we all damn well know he's just going to die in the end anyhow, and not just that, but the entire fucking ship that he sailed in on is about to go down.

Alexis' sphincter pirate Said:You want to talk shit about my girlfriend ALEXANDRIA?

OH! I see what you did there! Adding an extra emphasis on Alan's name I guess because I got it wrong the first time; well no shit I got it wrong, Kitt. Your manager/lover/downsyndrome sufferee, Adam, or Alanya or whatever it's dreamt up name happens to be, is someone I give like hummm... ZERO fucks about?

Get it? Got it? Good!

In fact, I'm still a bit muddy on just who in the fuck you are, outside of the guy who LOST his first and last meaningful match in the XWF... TO ME! When I first saw you I seriously thought that Ellen DeGeneres had been hitting up the gym.

Oh look at me being a... what was it you called me?

Cry baby Kitt Said:a bitch that’s a hater.

That's cute... and you're right. I am a bitch, and I do hate you. I hate everything about you, and I hope you get shot to death in an Orlando gay club.

I hate you the way Homer hates Ned Flanders.

I hate you the way your proctologist hates the way he has to always clean out that cum filled rectum of yours.

I hate you the way your future adopted children will hate the way awkwardly touch them.

I hate the way you sniff around trying to shove your head so far up my ass that I might infect you with some talent.

OMG! Look at what I found

@kitthawt4kids Said:Dis goes out to ma' #WCW @DollyWaters #favwrestleralltyme #top10 #plsRT #addme

In your dreams pal.

Hey Kitt, while you were busy tweeting your deep affection for me, you just lost your HeavyMetalWeight Title, the only title you'll ever sniff around these parts.

Now if you'll excuse me, please stop tearing up the heels of my jeans and get your bitch ass to the back of the line before the subsequent mixture of skeet, sauerkraut and shame on your breath makes me hurl on your face.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Vincent Lane (10-05-2016)
Kitt Kennedy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-05-2016, 08:26 AM

Nice job on trying to pull a fast one, I see what you are trying to do! Very clever little ploy. I hate to tell you Polly, but making up fake accounts to bolster your popularity in hopes to push you to victory has already been done, ask the Democratic Party, they can show you how it’s run. You hate me, I get it because you are scared of the greatness that is Kitt Kennedy. I’m like Paul Heyman’s herpes, I just won’t go away. Get used to it kid because I’m your worst nightmare, the Heavy Metalweight championship was nice but taking both of yours will be so much sweeter.

As far as you and I, bitch, we aren’t even close to being done. You’ve crossed the line by talking about Alex and casting shade towards her. She’s what a real woman is, she’s what you wish you were and what you will never be. A respectable woman. Then here you go with this “I’m the better competitor of the two of us” bullshit. Do you listen to the word vomit that comes out of your mouth or has Paulie boy brainswashed you so bad that you actually believe the things that you are saying? HA! Once you realize that this wrestling gig isn’t for you then you easily have a job in comedy. You won the Television title due to a technicality, you didn’t do shit but watch as I waded through the competition. You may infect me with talent? Let’s see….continuous bitching about your daddy issues… sucking off some overpaid ex Nationwide insurance agent that you call a manager to compensate for said daddy issues…trust me sweetheart, hardly talents that I am interested in.

But let’s talk about these daddy issues that you clearly just can’t get over. He left you. It’s devastating, it’s sad, it’s unacceptable. Yet that’s life, pick your sorry ass up by the boot straps and carry the fuck on. “Oh Kitt, you’re a mean heartless man, she’s just a little girl, blah, blah, blah, blahblah-be-blahbbity blah!” Everyone can save their shit because not for one second do I believe the little Orphan Annie innocence façade. You’re as fake as Paul Heyman’s managerial skills. But I’m not completely heartless, I’ll give you twenty bucks to help you out, maybe seek some therapy so you can pull your head out of your ass and see reality. Doc D’Ville would be perfect to explore that little fucked up mind of yours. I’ll even get his number so you can make the appointment. But for now, maintain your natural position on your back and give me the title that is rightfully mine!

(Kitt again grabs Dolly and slams her head first into a set of lockers. Dolly falls to her knees. Kitt takes two steps back and catches her in the side of the head with his steel toed boot, slamming her head back into the lockers a second time. Kitt looks down at her as she lays motionless on her back. Kitt looks at Alex who has finished working over Heyman. She comes over to Kitt and they tip the bank of lockers over on top of Dolly’s motionless body. Kitt lays on top of the lockers to begin the count.)

STAY DOWN!!!

1…
2…

XWF Record
7 wins-3 losses-0 draws

Current Champion

Current Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Kitt Kennedy's post!
Dolly Waters (10-05-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

10-05-2016, 09:34 AM

Dolly kicks out, see how easy that is? No need for a bunch of bullshit.

Dolly kicks Kitt in the nads. His upper body begins to swing around aimlessly with a little trail of stars circling around his head:

FINISH HIM!

Goddamnit you dumb fuck! I was trying to let you escape while you still had, believe it or not, a inkling of respectability left.

When will it occur to that nothing you say is:

1.Funny
2.Insulting
3.Intemidating
4.Of Relevance
5.Not followed by drooling gobs of semen
6.Insulting
7.Federweight material

In fact, the only funny thing you've hinted at is the idea that you ACTUALLY believe you have a chance at defeating me for this title. HELLO!?! ANYBODY HOME!?! Think you fuck stick... think.

Doctor D'Ville couldn't even defeat me for this title, and you honestly believe I would impugn his credibility by letting a walking, talking pink carebear such as yourself do something that he couldn't?

Psst... Kitt, the pink carebear is the one with the rainbow on it's belly, fitting right?

Please give me a fucking break. But let me rewind the tape and make sure I didn't miss anything, because to keep it one-hundred, I didn't hear a fucking word you said:

What in the fuck is this guy talking about? Said:making up fake accounts to bolster your popularity in hopes to push you to victory has already been done

What kind of accounts are you talking about? Checking accounts? Money market deposit accounts? Facebook accounts? @kitthawt4kidz Twitter account? Crushing your stupid skull in on a-count of you being a worthless fuck, account?

OMG! I GET IT NOW!

Seems as if my friend Kitt was ripped off by his heroin dealer who sold him Elephant tranquilizer as he's now so high that he's slipped into the realm of Overly Obese Cocksuckers. Tsk tsk, Kitty Cat, that never turns out in anyone's favor.

I guess Kitt believes that secretly I'm a four foot tall Meixcan who hires a model to pretend being my wife named Hunter Payne; and that on Saturday Savage I'm going to pull double duty, and pull off the acting performance of a lifetime, lay in the center of the mat and pin myself for the: 1, 2, 3, while simultaneously fooling the entire crowd, the commentators and Vinnie Lane as the ref holds my hand up for defeating me like I said I would.

Confused yet? Yeah... welcome to the fucking club, buddy. I'm confused every time you open your mouth. I'm confused as to why you're even still standing here, but I'm mostly confused as to why Vinnie Lane has yet to step in, declare me the winner and banish you to toilet duty with John Black for the rest of eternity.

...Listen...
...You've got tenacity...

...I don't respect that...

Actually I just don't respect you, Kitt. Fuck you, for now and forever after you stupid dogdick sucking future registered sex offender.

Do yourself a favor and go bathe in hot bleach water, though even that may not wash away the faggotry.

FLAWLESS VICTORY

BABEALITY

3x XTreme Champion
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month

3x RP Of The Month
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-05-2016, 11:18 AM

Okay, okay, you two... knock it off!

I'm going to check the tape on this one and make a ruling...

Right after me and Roxy's Couples Mani-Pedi, Massage, Tan, and Highlighting appointments this afternoon!

Awaiting Ruling

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Muddy Waters (10-05-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-06-2016, 07:12 AM

Vincent wanders into the Federweight Hallway again, where he sees his pants on the floor.

Nearby, Dolly and Kitt are both asleep in recliners, having passed out waiting for their humble and handsome bossman to return.

Oh shit, THERE they are!

Vincent drags the skin tight jeggings over his legs and then sits down, watching a replay of the previous day's events on his cell phone.

Hmmm... looks like a millimeter of light peeking out from under that shoulder!

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Dolly Waters!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Dolly Waters (10-06-2016), Kitt Kennedy (10-06-2016)