Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Come to win
ShakerJones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

10-04-2016, 12:40 PM

The XWF cameras catch up with Shaker Jones to get his thoughts on his upcoming match.

Shaker: Well, hello there XWF. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Shaker Jones the 20 Time UWF X-Treme champion. The Hardcore Hero. Now I will admit, in my first match I was too cocky. I didn't pay attention, I didn't take it seriously. But now after that defeat, I am humbled. I have been out of the game for a while, I have been working on my skills. This time I have come to to fight and I have come to win.

Shaker: Let's take a look at my opponents shall we. First up Apocalypse, the scary guy. the guy that most people run away from. Well I'll tell you this Apocalypse, I am not one of those people. I do not scare easily, and come this Saturday expect an ass whoopin' like you have never gotten before. You have this thing about you that makes everyone scared of you, you play mind games, Well i tell ya Apocalpyse the mind games won't work on me, no. I am thinking all the time. I like to think of myself as a good chess player, a man who is always 2 or 3 steps ahead of his opponent. So bring your scariness, bring your mind games, because I am ready for you.

Shaker: And then we have Isabella Ravenwolf, a women in the same vein of Apocalypse, again with the scariness and the darkness. You think you're a bad ass, well let me tell you something. I have been in battles before, I have seen scary things and I have been In matches you can't even dream of. I have felt pain that you have never felt before. I am not scared of either of you. I will shine a flashlight in your darkness, so you'll be able to see me before I kick your butt. I am not a man to be taken lightly, I may have been out of the game for a while, I may be a bit rusty, but rest assured I have some tricks under my sleeve.

Shaker: And oh ya, before it forget, Welcome to Pain City, Population You!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ShakerJones's post:
Vincent Lane (10-04-2016)