Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 07:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
People watching.
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-29-2013, 04:26 AM

The scene opens up at downtown Chicago. It is a Sunday night and Chris Macbeth has just walked out of Gino’s East after filling up with some of the best deep-dish pizza you will find anywhere. There is a cold wind that causes goose bumps up and down his arms as he walks down to the nearest bus stop.

He lights up a cigarette and stands waiting for a bus to arrive.

[Image: 4953346-CTA_city_trains_buses_the_EL-Chicago.jpg]

A few minutes later a bus pulls up and he stubs is cigarette out on the floor. Stepping up onto the bus he scans is bus pass through the machine next to the driver before making his way towards the back of the bus and taking a seat.

As the bus pulls away Macbeth rests his head on the window as he looks out at the world go by.

His mind drifts back to England where he had just spent a few days back home with his family for the anniversary of his brother death. Every year they have a get together for the memory of his much loved brother, almost the entire village with come together at the local pub and drinks will flow and stories will be remembered.

Not two minutes later the bus slows and pulls up at the next stop. The hiss from the doors distracts him from his day dream as a few people step onto the bus and take there own seats after paying there fare or scanning the pass.

The bus again pulls away and his mind briefly drifts back to the memories of his brother. The vibration on his leg as his phone burst into life again takes his attention away from his daydream as he reaches into his jean pocket and notices a text message from Faith.

”You are in a Tag Team match against White Lion and “Slick” Rick Jones on Warfare next week! Oh yeah, your teaming with A.J Powell.

Macbeth shakes his head as he reads the words that are shown on his screen. Rolling his eyes he sends a quick reply and puts his phone back into his pocket.

Reaching the next stop the bus slows again and pulls up. Macbeth looks out the window and notices Adam and his family walking out of a restaurant. He taps on the window until he gets their attention.

It was one of Adam’s kid’s that notices him first. They begin to wave while simultaneously beginning to tug on the arm of their dad. Adam looks down at his kid and notices she is pointing at the bus. Macbeth waves as Adam looks up and notices his friend responding with a wave of his own. Macbeth signals for Adam to call him he gets a response of two thumbs up from his friend.

The bus begins to pull away again and Adam and his family disappear out of sight behind him. Macbeth notices himself beginning to people watch as he looks around the other travellers sat on this bus with him. Imagining there back stories and wondering what there day had involved.

Down the front of the bus just behind the driver a old lady was sat quietly with a couple of shopping bags and her cell phone in here hand. Sat to the side of her were two young children, both sat playing on their game boy, laughing and giggling to themselves. They intermittently keep nudging the old lady next to them until a woman sat opposite begins to tell them to both settle down.

There mother looking tired after a long day out with her son and his friend sits back into her seat after telling the kids to settle down. She had noticed the look of slight annoyance on the old lady’s face as the kids kept nudging here while they where trying to complete the next level on Super Mario Brothers. The older lady smiles as the mother responds with a smile of her own before mouthing, “Kids”.

Arriving at the next stop the old lady gets to her feet and begins walking back towards Macbeth before stepping off of the bus and onto the sidewalk and down the street.

The driver steps off the bus taking his phone out of his pocket and making a call. Macbeth looks at his watch while he waits for the driver to return and continue the journey home.

Eventually the driver return with an apology and there journey continues. Looking out of the window Macbeth notices the old lady that had a few minutes earlier stepped off the bus. She soon disappears out of site as the bus continues on its route.

The mother has now taken over the seat that the old lady had previously occupied and is now looking down at a magazine as he kid’s continue to stair intently at their game boys.

The next stop arrives quick as the bus slows to a stop and the doors open. Three or four more passengers step onto the bus and take their seats. A young man with a guitar in its case takes his seat a few rows in front of Macbeth.

Recognising the young mans face Macbeth rattles his brain to remember where from. Eventually he thinks back to a couple of weeks ago where he, Faith, Adam and his wife had gone out for a meal and a couple of drinks. This young man had been performing in the bar they where drinking in that night. He was really good as well from what Macbeth could remember. He mainly performed acoustic covers of some old classics and a couple of the current hits that can be heard on the radio on any given day. Steven Day. He remembered seeing the name written on the chalkboard outside of the bar. He could go far Macbeth thought as he looks back out of the window as the bus pulls up at some traffic lights.

A smile crosses his face as he notices Batman and Wonder woman walking down the side walk hand in hand; followed a few seconds later Captain America and a very obviously drunk Incredible Hulk whose face paint had already began to fade and his arm dropped over the shoulder of Lex Luther. Someone’s had a good night Macbeth thinks to himself as the lights change and the bus pulls away just as two Spidermen walk around the corner chasing after there friends.

[Image: ?type=articlePortrait]

Finally the bus pulls onto West Irving Park and Macbeth gets to his feet slowly walking down to the exit doors of the bus. He walks past the young man with his guitar and gives him a nod. The bus comes to a stop as the doors open and Macbeth steps off and onto the sidewalk. He shoves his hands into his pockets and begins the half a block walk to his apartment

What a stupid idea

Are you serious???

What crazy stupid ideas is Wally going to think up next.

I have already shown previously that A.J is not in my league when I beat him two weeks ago on Warfare. Now he has put him in my match again bit this time as my partner.

I swear Wallace hassle it his personal mission to get me killed. I mean what the hell is Powell going to do in that match? It may as well be a handicap match. That being said I may be better off in this match if A.J wasn't there at all. I'm sure it is going to be more trouble than good having him in my corner.

For mine and your own sake, A.J please keeps out of the way and let me go at this alone. I know Your Wallace's golden boy and you don't want to let him down but please I beg you, if you’re not going to be any assistance to me on Wednesday Night please don't bother showing your face. Maybe you can persuade Wallace that you could be useful to him in other ways. I'm sure he would listen to you.

I mean you could do a coffee run for him. Even Wallace has got to keep himself hydrated. Maybe you could be a sparing partner for his big buddy Tyrone, not much of challenge for him I know but it would be more beneficial for him throwing you around a ring than it would be being stood next to Wallace with his arms folded looking mean.

See there are just two of the things you could be doing rather than getting in my way in the match on Wednesday Night.

Laundry

You could do Wally's laundry for him. All them suits he owns it must be difficult you keep on to of the washing. I mean with all the bulls##t ideas that pour from his brain and out of his mouth must cover his suits in the ripe smell of... Well bulls##t.

See there are tons of ideas for jobs that you are more suited to A.J. So please at least think about it. You would be doing me a favour, Tyrone a favour little old Mrs Witasick a favour not having to wash her darling sons dirty clothes no more.

Slick Rick. Who???

So, it looks like one of my opponents on Warfare this week is "Slick" Rick Jones. I have seen a little bit of him in action in his short time here in the XWF. This includes his match last week against Big Bad Leroy, well it wasn't Big Bad Leroy it was an imposter. God forbid that fool ever fights for himself.

Slick Rick you seem to have a little bit in common with me, at least as far as getting screwed out of that match last week. I cannot believe they still book Leroy in matches.

Moving on.

Slick Rick, although you were massively screwed out of getting another successful victory here in the XWF, it will be no screw jobs costing you any form or success this week. You see Rick, this week the issue you will come across at Warfare is me... Chris Macbeth.

That's right me.

I am the one that will step into that match against you and your tag team partner White Lion and pick you apart until you are no good to anyone.

The Lion Tamer

My other opponent in Wallace's next edition of screw over Chris Macbeth is... White Lion. Wearing his full white uni-tard he will be tagging with Rick trying to get the better of A.J Powell and myself... Sorry I mean trying to get the better of me.

Well this Lion Tamer is ready and there is no amount of powerful muscles and full throttle break neck speed is going to stop me for taking your arm and snapping it in half.

You see. I have been being screwed time after time here in the XWF by Wallace amongst others. Well this will not happen anymore.. There will be no more Chris Macbeth wrestling to be a wrestler, wrestling for the enjoyment of it.

From now on it seems as Wallace would want I am going to wrestling for my life, for my reputation and for revenge.

Revenge for all the times I have been wronged and I will ensure this will not happen any more.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris MacBeth's post:
Wallace Witasick (05-01-2013)