Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Righteousness and Worshipping
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-03-2016, 06:08 AM

Hey doc, glad to see you are the new heavy metal weight champion after pinning Thumper! To celebrate, you wanna take a spin to the shopping mall, maybe get some pineapples?
Do you feel happiness after pinning thumper? I would. It's a great accompinlshment, being a double champin. Good to see you, but I want your title.
Benito picks up Doctor and hits him with a Killing Blow, and goes for the pin

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

10-03-2016, 06:44 AM

Hey doc, glad to see you are the new heavy metal weight champion after pinning Thumper! To celebrate, you wanna take a spin to the shopping mall, maybe get some pineapples?
Do you feel happiness after pinning thumper? I would. It's a great accompinlshment, being a double champin. Good to see you, but I want your title.
Benito picks up Doctor and hits him with a Killing Blow, and goes for the pin
2-2
Never been pinned or made to submit
The Mafia is here, and we are here to stay

Subject - Righteousness and Worshipping

pinning Thumper

spin to the shoppining mall

pineapples

happiness

pinning thumper?

accompinlshment

champin

pin

Never been pinned

submited (just in case)

Doc kicks out before the referee can even start the count! Suddenly, a black car pulls up out of nowhere and five heavy set Italian men in suits jump out of the car. They pull Benito off of the doctor and throw him on the ground. The five men begin kicking Benito repeatedly until he's a bloody mess. They rip his clothes off down to his filthy whitey tighties, bind his hands together and tie an old pillow case around his head. Four of the men pick him up while the other opens the trunk for them. After they dispose of Benito in the trunk of the car, all of the men load back up in the black car and drive away.

Miles away, deep into the heart of farm country, down an old, narrow road between a couple of cornfields, two men sweat like pigs as they dig the same hole.

The black car approaches the two men and stops in front of them in a cloud of dust. The men in suits all climb out of the car and pull Benito out of the trunk, drag him over to the hole, and throw him in. All of the men then do their share in filling the hole back up with dirt.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Vincent Lane (10-03-2016)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2016, 06:53 AM

Who were those guys?

Winner and STILL Heavymetalweight Champion - Dr. D'Ville

Hate Post Like Post
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

10-03-2016, 06:55 AM

Benito staggers onto the scene
The Gambino's
Benito collapses

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BenitoAngelo's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (10-03-2016), Vincent Lane (10-03-2016)