Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 12:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolly Waters, come to Papa Blackstone
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-01-2016, 04:40 PM

Do you need a hug girl? Do you?... is because your father wished you weren't born in predicament called life? I mean look at yourself, and realize how much a bitch you are in this company. You had the nerve to say how my run with the Federwight title was the worst, well it is no worse than you running numbers with Paul Heyman, I hope he ends up draining your bank account by the time you are eighteen, your going for broke with that jew on your corner.

But you know how much you need him, you fucking weaker than my niece who can hit harder than white girl like you, sweethart. You should be in the playground with those boys in your age bracket than fucking with Heyman. But I know you, and I know how much this belt means to you, more than your life it seems.

WELL, it's time let go of it... I want to see you run home to that drunken father of your bitchin how I stole your belt. Or better yet, have Heyman go fuck Vincent with no Vaseline to get it back from my hands. Either way Dolly, your commin to Papa!

Out of nowhere, we see JB swinging a bat to Dolly. Then he kept on swinging it at her body until she got bruised from the lashes. Then he kneels on the floor, looks at the downed champ, and takes the belt at suffocates her with whilst "fingering" her as the ref counts the pin.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Z (10-01-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John_Black's post!
Dolly Waters (10-01-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

10-01-2016, 10:24 PM

Oh so Dolly kicks out after 1!

But of course I would against a dumbass like Tommy, I mean John Wish, or Black, or Stamose, or whatever in the fuck your name is; and yes, in fact I do need a hug.

I need a hug from a big stinky assed loser because I'm feeling quite emtional right now thinking about how incredibly pathetic that attempt was. Dont I deserve better than this? Don't I deserve to have someone challenge me who actually stands a chance?

Frankly this is getting really fucking old, you and people like you, copying the exact same podunk ass insults against me.

...sigh...

We get it: Heymans' a fat Jew, I'm a little girl, he's ripping me off, it's passed my bedtime, yadda yadda.

Oh yeah, and I did say your win was the worst, because it was... You know why? Because you tried pinning Doctor D'Ville while I was the campion you stupid fuck. It was around that moment that realized you were the most piece of shit on earth and thought I'd do you a favor and just walk away.

Made no difference though right? Not like you've improved since then, so FUQ!!!

John, lost any matches lately? Of course you have... Or at least you would, but you never opt into bookings. That's kinda your roll around here right? Say something foolish, then have your black ass handed to you, and then vanish; only to pop up every now and then to try and pin a 24/7 champ because you lack the depth and the effort to do anything of meaning.

Dolly rolls her eyes.

Don't be a menace, John. Do us all a favor and scurry on back to the merry ol' land of oz with the rest of your winged ape brethren.

Have a nice day and Go choke to death on an ice cube, you dumb fuck.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-02-2016, 01:52 AM

Instead of hugging id rather choke the living little pubic hair having ass for mistaking me was Tommy, he would striaght up molest your feet than i would.

Oh so you need to bring in those opt ins huh? I dont need to sign up for em because this company dont need me to fight anyone. You sign up more because you need to be over in this pace than i sweethart. Yes i lose and vanish, at least i dont be bitchin like your pal Gilly over losses.

Dolly calling me an ape is just great thing ya know, so come back at me with a better insult.

At this point, ill leave you alone with your belt that you can keep. Cuz at this point your a fucking joke and this division need a pranksta like you to run it.

Then an loud shot is heard off camera, and we see a semi bloody Dolly holding her belt. Then we her slowly opening a letter..

be glad that this isnt pauls blood on ya... you can keep the belt, ill one day get my hands on you and murk ya on live TV...

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-03-2016, 06:32 AM

I guess JB gave up? He probably had a bathroom he needed to go clog.

Winner and STILL Federweight Champion - Dolly Waters

Hate Post Like Post