Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I am a winner.
BenitoAngelo Offline
Let's go kill someone, eh?

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-30-2016, 12:41 PM

We open the scene with Benito sprawled out on a seat of a plane. He is wearing a red suit, and seems to be in pain.
Welcome to my plane. It's a Cessna Citation, the fastest plane in the world. It goes .935 mach. Pretty fast. We should be in Orlando in about 5 and a half hours, so get comfortable.
Before I get started talking about my opponent, I have a few things to say. Lyianna, you son of a bitch, that hurt. Just because I attacked you before the match does not give you any sort of right to nut-shot me. I haven't felt right since then. Also, I'll be guest announcing the HeavyMetalWeight championship match this Saturday, and Barney, I want my rematch with you. Now on to more important business.
Shaker Jones. The UWF legend. The 20 time UWF X-Treme champion. You faced legends like Anthony Hawk, The Bearded Avenger, and Johnny Venom. You were the king of X-Treme in the UWF. I even watched some of your matches while I was training. You won the Heritage Championship! But, then, tragically, the UWF went on a "hiatus" that never endeed. After that you were never the same. You still popped up occasionally in places like Pollomania. You never did make it to the heights you were at before. You sadly were never the same again.
Now you decided to try your luck in a new company. The XWF. You probably thought that you could regain some of your old mojo by starting fresh. You probably could have too, but sadly, you were put in a match you couldn't win. You were put in a match against the hottest up and comer in the XWF. You were put in a match against the boss of the biggest Crime Family in New York. You were put in a match against me, Benito Angelo.
I almost feel sorry for you. You probably thought that this would be your big comeback. Against anyone else, I would put money on you. You are the Hardcore Hero! The One Man Riot Squad! You are amazing in the ring! The thing is, I am better than you in every way. I, unlike you, am smart. I, unlike you, am a master of everything I do. And I, unlike you, am a winner. I have proved myself here. You are practically an unknown in thus business. Look at me. I have never been pinned! I have won something in this company! I took Barney Green to his limit! What have you done in this company! Oh, don't bother answering. Here's the answer: nothing.
I am in a great spot here, Shakey. I get to beat a legend, and ruin someone's debut all in one go! Once I best you Shakes, I feel like I'll finally be moving up. Beating a legend is always a huge thing, and you are only the first I plan on beating. XWF, you better watch out. The rise of Benito Angelo is here. Have fun trying to stop me.

5-5
Part of World's Friendliest Mafia with Jervis Cottonbelly
Part of PATROL with Jervis Cottonbelly, Thomas Nixon, and Guppy Parsh
6x HeavyMetalWeight Champion, 1x Trios Champion (/w Guppy Parsh and Jervis Cottonbelly)
[Image: 34diwx5.jpg]
Thanks to Micheal Graves for making my banner
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BenitoAngelo's post:
Vincent Lane (09-30-2016)