Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 12:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Meet the Famn Damily... Part Five
The Monster of Htaed Offline
War is just an All You Can Eat BUFFET...

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

09-29-2016, 05:07 PM

The family has been exactly how I remembered them since I was a little boy, they had never changed, well besides my brothers through puberty like every child entering their teenage years. So far this visit had been incident free, which was a miracle, usually with my family anything is fair game, no one is safe, not even the pope himself. Smut has been accepted like one of our own flesh and blood by the rest of the clan, I couldn’t be happier knowing they approve of my best friend. Even with his little incident at the first meet and greet with my father, it all has seemed to have blown over, since during dinner Smut and my Father discussed conspiracy theories. They weren’t the only two that connected, Smut and Brandon also had a lot to talk about botany while we were getting blazed before the wonderful gathering where we stuffed our bellies to the point of explosion. Barbeque chicken, mozzarella stuffed burgers, mashed potatoes, and corn on the cob, almost a perfect pre-match feast, besides the fact that I would need to down a bunch of coffee the following morning to shit the extra weight from my body. I wouldn't want to be slowed down for my battle against Dillinger in a day to come. Hell, the energy I was feeding off of my family would be enough to overthrow a third world country government, my loved ones always had a way of making me feel invincible and soon Dillinger would know exactly how violent a man with my past could become. Though after the dinner we all dressed for a nice bonfire, you know shorts, a shirt, and a hoody, perfect bonfire get up for a bunch of Northern Michiganders, well at least all of us besides Smut who didn't have the resilience for the brisk September Michigan dusk air. My brother Zachary, of course, makes a small bomb out of chopped firewood, pine wood pallets, and a fuck tonne of high octane gasoline. You know to build a cabin in the pit then soak the gasoline over the top, let it soak into the wood and become trapped under the more wood you pile on. Then you toss a lit match and kaboom! Yeah, make sure you are far enough back because wood and chunks of pallet did fly every which way with enough intensity to cause some major damage. The flames exploded toward the darkening sky, reaching higher and high, kind of like how my fire in the XWF is beginning to rage out of control, a singles record of two and zero, and tag team record of two and one, as well on the verge of becoming the Intercontinental Champion, in a month or less. Oh, and the War Path has just begun...

Meet the Famn Damily...Part Five
Time: 2300
Date: Sep. 23rd, 2016

Bearded War Pig, Brandon Patrick, Zachary Joseph, and Smut are the only ones left around the fire, everyone else either already inside laying down trying to sleep, inside the trailer smoking and relaxing, or attempting to get a toddler to lay down. The four men continue into the night bullshitting, drinking, and conversating about local and worldwide events. Bearded War Pig with a jar of his brother Zachary's grade A moonshine, that he cooks right out in the woods behind his parents, where he built a small cabin out of logs, which conceals and protects his copper still. The marsh with small cricks and creeks running all over the property is ideal for his Alcohol still, a natural water source constantly helps instead of having to transfer water constantly out to the still. Bearded War Pig opens the jar and takes a large gulp probably equivalent to three bar shots, his face winces, it has been awhile since he had any fire water like his brother makes, guaranteed to put hair on your chest.

Bearded War Pig smiles and passes the jar to Smut, Smut shakes his head no and tries to pass the jar on to Brandon who just pushes it back toward Smut. Smut looks at Brandon who just stares him back down with a look like you'd better take a damn drink. Smut looks to Bearded War Pig who smiles and nods his head. Smut shakes his and takes a deep breath before pouring the contents of the jar into his mouth, Smut quickly swallows. His lungs and throat instantly feel like they have just been engulfed by flames, he quickly hands the jar off to Brandon who has a huge grin, Zachary starts to chuckle, and Bearded War Pig just hands him a bottle of St. Pauli Girl, B.W.P's favorite kind of beer. Smut accepts the beer and slams almost the whole bottle in one gulp, B.W.P pats him on the back and takes a swig of his own bottle of St. Pauli Girl.

Brandon has now taken a swig of the shine and passed it on to Zachary who of course has to attempt to show everyone up, which he succeeds almost downing half of what is left of the jar after his brothers and Smut had their drinks. Zachary wipes his mouth and screws the lid back on the jar before passing it back to Bearded War Pig. Bearded War Pig takes the jar and slightly jabs his bigger younger brother in the shoulder, letting him know he isn't a bad ass just because he can drink the shit out of his own brew. Setting the mason jar of liquid fire on a large stump that has been cleared and sealed to be used as a bonfire table, B.W.P then pulls out joint he had rolled from inside his brothers' trailer, with a smile, he lights the joint. Taking a few drags he then passes it to his best friend Smut and looks to his brothers, exhaling his THC smoke cloud toward the flames of the bonfire.

"So you guys know I am wrestling for a company known as the XWF or X-treme Wrestling Federation, well that isn't my only means of money, I dabble in gun sales, and maybe a little more illegal activities concerning guns. Well, I have an opportunity in Las Vegas to come in contact with a large stockpile of weapons, but it isn't as simple as walking into Jay's Sporting Goods and purchasing a shit load of their rifles and handguns. It may take a course of violence is what I am getting at, no need to discuss details now, but I have a squad that is perfect for the job, the problem is we are down two guys, who don't want anything to do with the job. So I was put in a predicament, but being the thinking man that I am I was like I have two healthy, very tactical sound problem solvers for brothers. In other words would you two be interested in giving me a hand in a very profitable, very illegal, yet morally sound, and possibly violent act with myself and a bunch of guys I worked with in Afghanistan?"

Bearded War Pig slams the rest of his beer, while his brother Brandon first speaks up, followed by his brother Zachary.

"Brother, you know damn well I am down, I'd follow you through anything bro. Just say when and I will be there."

"Yeah man, just give me a heads up, you know so I can let work know what's up, plus the wife and kid will need to know, but I am down for whatever your crazy ass has in mind, I could use a nice chunk of change right about now anyways. Kids aren't fucking cheap and the shine just isn't cutting it by itself."

Bearded War Pig is a little shocked both of his brothers who haven't seen or really heard from him in a year or so, are so willing to help him out with something illegal so easily. Bearded War Pig nods his head and licks his upper lip before speaking.

"Woah that was a lot fucking easier than I had in mind, fuck yeah, this will all work out after all. Well let us not ruin a fun night with any more business talk, I will get in touch with you bastards sometime soon after my match against Dillinger. Let's get fucked up!"

All the men agree as they all grab an alcoholic beverage of some sort, whether it is beer or hard liquor, store bought or homemade. The men continue drinking, smoking pot, and just being men around a bonfire as the scene fades.

No Fucks to Give...
Time: 1800
Date: Sep. 29th, 2016

Bearded War Pig is staring into an XWF camera outside of a local Detroit, Michigan gym, he is wearing a pair of black basketball shorts, a white wife beater tank top, and a pair of black and gray cross trainers. Sweat is glistening in his beard as well as his pearly whites from his ear to ear smile, something different than any of his other promo's, this time, a nice shiny golden belt rests on his shoulder, the XWF Intercontinental Championship Belt to be exact. Bearded War Pig caresses his belt gently while his lips begin to part.

"Hello window lickers and weirdos of the XWF Galaxy, it is your new Intercontinental Champion Bearded War Pig, I know it sounds fucking spectacular, almost as if it was faith I would stand here in front of the world a champion of the XWF. Who the hell can say in a matter of three nights of having matches achieve what I have? Not fucken many, that is for sure. Hunter Payne, can you say that? Probably not, hell since I've been here you don't even compare to what I bring to the ring, I am undefeated in singles competition and my only lost in a tag match was one for the books and I wasn't even the losing factor. So while you are all wrapping your minds around what I am getting at, let me just break it down for you fucktards that are having trouble. Hunter Payne isn't worthy of getting smacked around by yours truly, he should just back down and allow me to focus my time on returning a favor to Unknown Soldier and winning my second championship. Would Hunter do me that favor, I doubt it, I am sure in his head he is thinking, this is my chance to show management I can compete with champions, but Hunter I promise you this match is just going to set you back. I will desecrate you, Bearded War Pig gives no fucks that it will be all over a child's dream park. Let the children witness a warrior dismantle a bitch made fuckstain like yourself, god knows children these days could use a little more toughness and reality in their lives. No one has the balls anymore to do what needs to be done, when it comes to using violence, well Hunter don't worry, I have no problem using whatever is at my exposal to fuck you up! Whether it be a baseball bat, a piece of wood, tools, or even another human being, I will bring punishment your way and anyone else that tries to help you during the savage ass whoopin I'll be laying on your punk ass. Hunter, you started down the war path, you know what that means... Oink, Oink, Mother Fucker!"

Bearded War Pig smiles and raises his Intercontinental Championship Belt over his head with one arm, with his other hand he forms a pistol and slams the hammer forward while aiming it toward the camera.

End Scene.

[Image: tzaJpcU.jpg]
Death before Dishonor...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Monster of Htaed's post:
Muddy Waters (09-29-2016), Vincent Lane (10-01-2016)