Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 06:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dream match
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-25-2016, 10:27 PM

"The XWF has actually flourished under me, and it's flourishing even more now that Lome and I are working things out. There's no more issues of alleged cronyism, no more disputes over fair wages, and wrongly dubbed champions. Lome and I are fixing the steaming pile we were handed. If I were to just follow with what lame ass stipulations people wanted, we'd have matches where Tank gets electrocuted and Peter manages to somehow botch razorwire ropes over and over and over. And just for kicks, an exploding ring post or two. Nico will bloodlet with broken glass, and we'll be down to being a cookie cutter CZW clone. It takes minds like Lome and I to think of ways to set us apart and draw people in. This is why the Japanese investors want him and I to do what we do. Because they know no other promotion on the planet will give you the same quality and style of matches we do. If you don't like it, go back to wherever it was you went. Wrestle some broke ass old man in his billion Ambulance and Ladder match.

You deserved to be a champion because you put on literally one good match? Come on, son. It's near impossible to have a bad match with Lane in it. He even put on a good match with one eyed impostor me who had never wrestled before. It's not the cash in that makes you claim null and void, it's the fact that you had to let Ginger do all of the work beforehand. You couldn't even let someone decent do the work for you, you had to have little baby ginger do it. You're not a top competitor, and you're a whiny crybaby. You could have gone far had you not bitched out and given bullshit reasons for your leaving. You claim it was because you lost your title, which coincidentally happened after your one year anniversary was up, except here's a fun fact. There's a line in the contract that says that any time on a hiatus, like our temporary hiatus while Shane negotiated deals with the Japanese after War Games, doesn't count towards contract time. So, you left before your contract was up. Because we let you out.

I told you, you have to earn your spot back at the top, and your response is to threaten me and then act like a bitch. So, here's the deal, either admit you're at the bottom of the totem, and your previous time means nothing, or deal with constantly being reminded of it. Bitch. And your gay little kick won't bother me."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
A dream match - by Lyianna Properchev - 09-25-2016, 07:40 AM
re:A dream match - by Mr Killjoy - 09-25-2016, 10:03 AM
re:A dream match - by Mr Killjoy - 09-25-2016, 10:47 AM
re:A dream match - by Mr Killjoy - 09-25-2016, 09:43 PM
re:A dream match - by Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-25-2016, 10:27 PM
A dream match - by Dolly Waters - 09-25-2016, 10:08 AM
A dream match - by Frodo mother fucking Smackins - 09-25-2016, 11:02 AM
re:A dream match - by Mr Killjoy - 09-25-2016, 07:17 PM
A dream match - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 09-25-2016, 12:20 PM