Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dream match
Lyianna Properchev Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

09-25-2016, 07:40 AM

Trax vs Peter Gilmour vs Ghost Tank vs Dillinger vs Unknown Soldier vs Scully-6 Pack challenge house of inferno elimination match for the universal title......a dream match, yay or nay? Why or why not?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Lyianna Properchev's post!
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-25-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

09-25-2016, 10:03 AM

Well its a good job you, whoever you are, isn't in charge of booking around here.

Peter doesn't belong in the same ring as me and I'll prove that next Wednesday, and despite them being the Hart and Intercontinental Champions respectively, I can't say I've seen anything from Ghost Tank or Dillinger which would suggest they belong in such a high calibre match,involving me, for the Universal Championship either.

Now if you strip that match down and made it Me vs Unknown Soldier vs Scully for the title, sure, that'd be a good match. Dream? Wouldn't go that far, the match would be watered down by the fact the outcome would still be predictable, me walking out the winner.

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Mr Killjoy's post!
(09-25-2016), Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-25-2016)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-25-2016, 10:08 AM

My dream XWF match:

John Samuels v. Vinnie Lane

Maybe it's been done before

Would also like to see Doctor D'Ville v. Dim

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

09-25-2016, 10:34 AM

(09-25-2016, 10:03 AM)Mister Fn Dominance Said: Well its a good job you, whoever you are, isn't in charge of booking around here.

Peter doesn't belong in the same ring as me and I'll prove that next Wednesday, and despite them being the Hart and Intercontinental Champions respectively, I can't say I've seen anything from Ghost Tank or Dillinger which would suggest they belong in such a high calibre match,involving me, for the Universal Championship either.

Now if you strip that match down and made it Me vs Unknown Soldier vs Scully for the title, sure, that'd be a good match. Dream? Wouldn't go that far, the match would be watered down by the fact the outcome would still be predictable, me walking out the winner.

"Both Peter and Tank have better records than you do, and both of them actually deserve to be called champions. You know, unlike you. Get to the back of the line."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(09-25-2016), Peter Fn Gilmour (09-25-2016)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Mr Killjoy (09-25-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-25-2016, 10:47 AM

(09-25-2016, 10:34 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(09-25-2016, 10:03 AM)Mister Fn Dominance Said: Well its a good job you, whoever you are, isn't in charge of booking around here.

"Both Peter and Tank have better records than you do, and both of them actually deserve to be called champions. You know, unlike you. Get to the back of the line."

Put that crack pipe down manlet, better records? Peter may have more wins then me but that's because he's been here for what...four-five more years? And for every win he has he has a gazillion losses. I've only ever lost three times.

Ghost Tank, really? Despite being The Hart Champion, a title I've never really cared for, dude still fawns over the X-Treme title from what I've heard, you know the very first title I won here? Just over a month after my debut? Yeah. And even if he does have more overall wins then me, just like Peter its only because he's been here significantly longer and he has more losses then me too.

Back of the line? Either YOU get in the ring and face me or YOU get back in your makeshift managers office in the cleaners closest and shut the fuck up, good day.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr Killjoy's post:
Dolly Waters (09-25-2016)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2016, 11:02 AM

"Earn a match against me. Stick around after your next loss and maybe you'll get a shot at me. Oh, you'll probably be fighting both Dillinger and Bearded War Pig for that."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-25-2016, 12:20 PM

Trax, you don't even belong in the same ring as ME so after I destroy you and make you look like a grotesque zombie, you won't get a chance to get the Uni Title after I win it from Scully who still fears me and won't give me a shot or is it you Fromo who won't put me in a match with him?

maybe the dream match should be Peter fuckin Gilmour versus Scully in a electrified inferno hell in a cell match!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2016, 04:43 PM

"I told you, you have to earn a shot at the title, Peter. Simply demanding it based on nothing doesn't work here. You need to show us why you're worth the match."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-25-2016, 07:17 PM

Shut up Peter.

(09-25-2016, 11:02 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "Earn a match against me. Stick around after your next loss and maybe you'll get a shot at me. Oh, you'll probably be fighting both Dillinger and Bearded War Pig for that."

Haha, "earn" a match against you? You think you're important because you wormed you way into a managers position? Reality check, in the wrestling history books I'm already more important then you've ever been or will be, I've been at the top of the mountain, and will get there again. Your career highlight is being The Doctors bag boy. I don't care to fight you at all but if you insist on undermining and discrediting me I'll gladly put any skeptism about my worthiness and skills in the ring to bed. I've said it before, I'll get to where I want to be, and if you are determined to put your self in harms way by making me go through you to do it, then so be it.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2016, 07:25 PM

(09-25-2016, 10:47 AM)Mister Fn Dominance Said: Back of the line? Either YOU get in the ring and face me or YOU get back in your makeshift managers office in the cleaners closest and shut the fuck up, good day.

"Hey, double talking pussy. Nice challenge to me. I know, right. You don't wanna fight me, but you threw out a challenge because as the boss I ruled that you're the very last name on the list of Universal Contenders. Yeah, beneath Drezdin. That's sad. I don't have to discredit you, the fact that you ran from the building crying like a bitch after you failed to make it as a champion and then came running back claiming it was because of management, and not your inability to beat a rookie. Jesus, kid. At least put up a decent argument for me to dissemble. Here's the facts, you didn't belong at the top of the mountain, and your run of matches while holding the belt you couldn't even win on your own shows it. You were a joke of a champion, and you're a joke of a wrestler. I told you, you want to prove you should get recognition, go ahead. Start by not acting like top dawg and admit that you're lower than Ghost Tank in the XWF records. Go on, babe. Do it."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

09-25-2016, 09:10 PM

Suck my dick isabella

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (09-25-2016)
Mr Killjoy Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

09-25-2016, 09:43 PM

(09-25-2016, 07:25 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(09-25-2016, 10:47 AM)Mister Fn Dominance Said: Back of the line? Either YOU get in the ring and face me or YOU get back in your makeshift managers office in the cleaners closest and shut the fuck up, good day.

"Hey, double talking pussy. Nice challenge to me. I know, right. You don't wanna fight me, but you threw out a challenge because as the boss I ruled that you're the very last name on the list of Universal Contenders. Yeah, beneath Drezdin. That's sad. I don't have to discredit you, the fact that you ran from the building crying like a bitch after you failed to make it as a champion and then came running back claiming it was because of management, and not your inability to beat a rookie. Jesus, kid. At least put up a decent argument for me to dissemble. Here's the facts, you didn't belong at the top of the mountain, and your run of matches while holding the belt you couldn't even win on your own shows it. You were a joke of a champion, and you're a joke of a wrestler. I told you, you want to prove you should get recognition, go ahead. Start by not acting like top dawg and admit that you're lower than Ghost Tank in the XWF records. Go on, babe. Do it."

Hey numb nuts, I'm not double talking nothing, I really don't care to face you, but if you want to keep running your trap and feel like getting your ass kicked that's fine be me, alls it takes is one Trap Silencer to quiet your ass down and humble you, remember I told you.

I didn't walk away because I lost to Makaveli, I've suffered worse loses despite me rarely losing, I got pinned by LeStrange of all people and lost the Xtreme Championship in admittedly embarrassing fashion, but I didn't walk away then did I? I walked away because of your shocking performance as general manager with your shitty booking, shooting down agreed upon ideas and matches, I'm too damn good to have to put up with that shit, and my contract ran out, so I dipped. Makaveli pinning me doesn't bother me nearly as much as you think, fluke wins happen all the time around here, its just how it goes.

Didn't belong at the top of the mountain? You can discredit how I won the title and point out I won via cash in but some of the greatest Universal Champions in this companies history won the belt via cash in so that doesn't bother me. I proved I can hang at the top when me and Lane put on a clinic at Snow Job, I was in the main event and kid you weren't even booked on the show that night. Go ahead and say that Lane is the reason that match was as good as it was but it takes two people to put on a classic and at the end of the match Lane showed me respect because he knows how talented I am. Now he owns this company and he himself has gone on record to say I'm one of this companies top stars, and considering he's YOUR boss, his opinion of me holds a lot me weight then yours does, not that I truly care about anyone's opinions... but hey.

Far as I'm concerned I don't have to prove shit to YOU crack hobbit, when I'm holding that Universal title again, much to your displeasure, you and everyone else will have NO CHOICE but to recognize ME as "top dawg", while you ain't nothing but a midget mutt, fuckboy.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

09-25-2016, 09:51 PM

(09-25-2016, 09:22 PM)Isabella Ravenwolf Said: "I can make you suck your own dick little boy.

you won't be able to without feeling in your arms ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

09-25-2016, 10:27 PM

"The XWF has actually flourished under me, and it's flourishing even more now that Lome and I are working things out. There's no more issues of alleged cronyism, no more disputes over fair wages, and wrongly dubbed champions. Lome and I are fixing the steaming pile we were handed. If I were to just follow with what lame ass stipulations people wanted, we'd have matches where Tank gets electrocuted and Peter manages to somehow botch razorwire ropes over and over and over. And just for kicks, an exploding ring post or two. Nico will bloodlet with broken glass, and we'll be down to being a cookie cutter CZW clone. It takes minds like Lome and I to think of ways to set us apart and draw people in. This is why the Japanese investors want him and I to do what we do. Because they know no other promotion on the planet will give you the same quality and style of matches we do. If you don't like it, go back to wherever it was you went. Wrestle some broke ass old man in his billion Ambulance and Ladder match.

You deserved to be a champion because you put on literally one good match? Come on, son. It's near impossible to have a bad match with Lane in it. He even put on a good match with one eyed impostor me who had never wrestled before. It's not the cash in that makes you claim null and void, it's the fact that you had to let Ginger do all of the work beforehand. You couldn't even let someone decent do the work for you, you had to have little baby ginger do it. You're not a top competitor, and you're a whiny crybaby. You could have gone far had you not bitched out and given bullshit reasons for your leaving. You claim it was because you lost your title, which coincidentally happened after your one year anniversary was up, except here's a fun fact. There's a line in the contract that says that any time on a hiatus, like our temporary hiatus while Shane negotiated deals with the Japanese after War Games, doesn't count towards contract time. So, you left before your contract was up. Because we let you out.

I told you, you have to earn your spot back at the top, and your response is to threaten me and then act like a bitch. So, here's the deal, either admit you're at the bottom of the totem, and your previous time means nothing, or deal with constantly being reminded of it. Bitch. And your gay little kick won't bother me."

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

09-26-2016, 09:08 AM

(09-25-2016, 12:20 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Trax, you don't even belong in the same ring as ME so after I destroy you and make you look like a grotesque zombie, you won't get a chance to get the Uni Title after I win it from Scully who still fears me and won't give me a shot or is it you Fromo who won't put me in a match with him?

maybe the dream match should be Peter fuckin Gilmour versus Scully in a electrified inferno hell in a cell match!
well.....if you going in that direction don't you mean a thresh hold of pain barbed wire massacre match?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lyianna Properchev's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (09-28-2016)

XWF FanBase:

09-26-2016, 09:13 AM

Since we have a chick deciding to put her two cents in this topic, how about this....

Ravenwolf vs Gibson vs Snaps vs Silver vs Tigris in a no holds bared match to see who is thee dominate diva
Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2016, 09:26 AM

(09-26-2016, 09:13 AM)Lyianna Properchev Said: Since we have a chick deciding to put her two cents in this topic, how about this....

Ravenwolf vs Gibson vs Snaps vs Silver vs Tigris in a no holds bared match to see who is thee dominate diva

Because we don't need it, sugar.

All we'd need is me slapping those warped balloons right out of an episode of Botched off of your chest.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:

09-26-2016, 09:31 AM

WHOA! Whoa there nelly, I wasn't finished, the second part to that is the winner will face rosy cotton to see who is not only thee dominate diva but to see who is also the truest diva in this company.
Hate Post Like Post
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-26-2016, 09:56 AM

No.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roxy Cotton's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (09-26-2016)
Zachry Gowen Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

09-26-2016, 11:04 AM

Daaayyyuuuummmm I'm getting harder than my prosthetic. Ya'll tryin' ta' fuck?
Hate Post Like Post